2A is alive and well in FL

I went to a flea market last Sunday. Person to person guns sales occur every day there.

You give the person your FL DL and cash…you have a gun.

That is our 2A RIGHT.

The free state of Florida.

Lots of guns, alligators, and hurricanes.
Congratulations Floridians! You are #3 in the country on mass shootings, tied with Texas at #2.
1667391000911.png

And we should be feeling what exactly? I can buy guns all day long with a free advertisement newsprint rag called The Big Nickle...

The cult hates for YOU to be able to defend yourself.

If Paul Pelosi had a handgun, his attacker would be dead and Paul would not have brain damage.

The Paul Pelosi attack is an amazing advertisement for protecting YOURSELF AND NOT WAITING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SAVE YOU.

A "mass shooting" is anything over two and it is mostly gang shootings.

Actually 12 for a state with 20 million people is not very much considering all the goddamn Illegals and Negroes we have.
Hey, hey! That's the way to roll the stats. I feel better about it already!:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, it is very dangerous down here.

Stay away.
I only come once or twice a year, armed, carrying,:D with 2 extra magazines and the approval of your governor and state legislature. I bring tax dollars, support the lease rate of your beach houses and nobody Fks with me on "The Cape".

It's mostly peaceful too. :laugh:
It always is on "The Forgotten Coast", except for the time the Saudi assholes were shooting up the Naval Air Station at Pensacola, shooting 11, killing 3. No prosecution, just killing the shooter, and sending the others thought possibly involved back to Saudi, as Trump has always liked the Saudis.

Forum List

Back