2A is alive and well in FL

How many of those weapons were illegally purchased? The answer is "Zero!"!
Really? Not highly surprised, but I didn't know they were committed with illegal weapons, or didn't remember. You talkin Florida mass shootings or all the famous ones?

I went to a flea market last Sunday. Person to person guns sales occur every day there.

You give the person your FL DL and cash…you have a gun.

That is our 2A RIGHT.

The free state of Florida.

Lots of guns, alligators, and hurricanes.
lol

Ignorant nonsense.

The Second Amendment is 'alive and well' in the entire country.

Really? Not highly surprised, but I didn't know they were committed with illegal weapons, or didn't remember. You talkin Florida mass shootings or all the famous ones?
From 1966 to 2019, 77% of all guns used in mass shootings were legally purchased.

The Parkland shooting was with a legally purchased firearm.

Other states have similar cases. The Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, the Walmart in El Paso and the Tops supermarket in Buffalo were all with legally purchased weapons.

From 1966 to 2019, 77% of all guns used in mass shootings were legally purchased.

Other states have similar cases. The Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, the Walmart in El Paso and the Tops supermarket in Buffalo were all with legally purchased weapons.
Yeahbut..that boy should have been in Chattahoochee.

That was failure of 3 levels of government right there.

Just goes to illustrate that people need to be responsible for their own self-defense.

If that means kids need to be able to carry at school, so be it. Or arm the teachers, something. :dunno:

Congratulations Floridians! You are #3 in the country on mass shootings, tied with Texas at #2.
View attachment 719789

The reason they go over the decades is to make the numbers look like a yearly total instead of over 40 years....

Because if they went by years instead?

2021....mass public shootings

See, it is hard to stampede uninformed Americans with only 6 nuts using guns to murder people....out of over 350 million Americans..........so they stretch this out to 40 years to make it seem to those who don't pay attention that that is a yearly total......which is how they like to lie about the issue.

Interesting. I thought the Buffalo supermarket was a full auto, though could be wrong.

The reason they go over the decades is to make the numbers look like a yearly total instead of over 40 years....

Because if they went by years instead?

2021....mass public shootings

See, it is hard to stampede uninformed Americans with only 6 nuts using guns to murder people....out of over 350 million Americans..........so they stretch this out to 40 years to make it seem to those who don't pay attention that that is a yearly total......which is how they like to lie about the issue.
I would prefer a 20 year with a corresponding graph of totals nationally by years. That would give a better frame of reference. People like you and I look this crap up when we get curious. Using stats is not intellectually dishonest or lying if the stats are correct. It is depending on the intellectual laziness of the masses or selected groups of partisans on both sides, depending on what is being solo referenced. I once got my ass chewed from above Brigade level on a strength decline, when somebody looked at raw numbers without context. I took their numbers exactly, express in and different way, not only getting the complaint withdrawn, but getting letter of commendation for my OER on my strength management, by three different levels of Command.

The problem isn't the guns. The problem is a distinct minority of the gun owners legal and illegal. It is just damned difficult to weed out the assholes, without infringing on people like you and I. I don't know how to do it. Nothing justifies taking mine and probably yours away, as we have constitutionally guaranteed rights, would never be part of the problem, and if at the wrong place at the right time, might be part of the solution. I am pretty sure responsible law-abiding gun owners outnumber the assholes, thousands to one.

I would prefer a 20 year with a corresponding graph of totals nationally by years. That would give a better frame of reference. People like you and I look this crap up when we get curious. Using stats is not intellectually dishonest or lying if the stats are correct. It is depending on the intellectual laziness of the masses or selected groups of partisans on both sides, depending on what is being solo referenced. I once got my ass chewed from above Brigade level on a strength decline, when somebody looked at raw numbers without context. I took their numbers exactly, express in and different way, not only getting the complaint withdrawn, but getting letter of commendation for my OER on my strength management, by three different levels of Command.

The problem isn't the guns. The problem is a distinct minority of the gun owners legal and illegal. It is just damned difficult to weed out the assholes, without infringing on people like you and I. I don't know how to do it. Nothing justifies taking mine and probably yours away, as we have constitutionally guaranteed rights, would never be part of the problem, and if at the wrong place at the right time, might be part of the solution. I am pretty sure responsible law-abiding gun owners outnumber the assholes, thousands to one.

And much like the justice system......letting the guilty go free rather than putting an innocent man in prison.....so too with bad gun owners and criminals.

No blue states or cities in this list of Top 65 for murder rates in the US. :auiqs.jpg:

Chicago and DC have VERY strict gun control laws….so there is no gun violence in those cities…right? :rolleyes:
Do you know that there are no border checks when you enter those cities? I`m amazed every time someone talks about city laws. I`m doubly amazed that a person is that stupid, but here you are. :asshole:

The 2nd Amendment may be alive and well...

Thousands of Floridians are not because of it.

1.1 million Americans a year use the 2nd Amendment to save lives from rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings, mass public shootings, and by being armed, keep the U.S. government from murdering us in the millions as they did in Europe between 1939-1945......15 million murdered by their governments...........

Thousands of mostly criminals murdered by other criminals? Versus the government murdering millions?

Not even a close call....

Do you know that there are no border checks when you enter those cities? I`m amazed every time someone talks about city laws. I`m doubly amazed that a person is that stupid, but here you are. :asshole:

Yes.....thank you for that Freudian slip.......you leftist clowns would like nothing better than travel papers and border checks all across this country.

:lol:
For every Floridian murdered with a firearm, 10 use a firearm in self-defense.
For evry Floridian that kills himself with a firearm, 4.5 use one in self-defense.
:lol:
Interesting numbers. Not disagreeing, as I have no idea, but would be interested in the supporting reference or logic.

Forum List

Back