2nd Amendment gun deaths per 100,000

Also wrong.

None of them has a culture that celebrates violence as in the United States; in the US violence is an acceptable means of conflict resolution.

Eliminate the culture of violence and acceptance of violence and access to firearms becomes moot – regardless that ease of access.
Correct, that's why a system needs implemented and two or three generations to die out. It's not a, "Here's the laws on Monday, it's Friday now with no change, let's reverse it back".

Lies, of course. We have over 20K gun laws, man.
And that has nothing to do with the second causing gun deaths.
So you're telling me that despite having a claimed 20k gun laws (fucking epic bullshit on that), a parent buys and gave his kid a gun for him to blast his classmates aeay? Do you need 20,001 laws now? Where was the police background check etc.. in that !! What a load of tosh.

So you're telling me that despite having a claimed 20k gun laws (fucking epic bullshit on that), a parent buys and gave his kid a gun for him to blast his classmates aeay? Do you need 20,001 laws now? Where was the police background check etc.. in that !! What a load of tosh.
That dad deserves everything he gets. So should the school. His mom fucking called them that day.
And yes there are over 20k gun laws in this country.
I understand your emotions, but try to contain them like a man, and discuss this rationally.

Forum List

Back