2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We, the people, hereby amend the Constitution to remove the 2nd Amendment in its entirety.

Works for me. :biggrin:

again good luck with that

--LOL
I know, it'll take a future generation that is more evolved and civilized, there are way too many uncouth bumpkins in the US right now. And they all have guns, lol.

unlikely too many states honor the 2nd Amendment to ever ratify such a move
Who knows what the future brings? Maybe people finally get tired of all the gun deaths every year and the mass shootings on a regular basis. They'll realize that they don't have to live like that anymore, plenty of countries already don't.

criminals dont care
So because there are criminals out there, you're frozen and won't do anything?

So why are you bitching and fighting against the lack of abortion laws if laws don't work?

I asked you what the purpose of a law is.

To know if a law "works" or not, you have to first know what the purpose for that law is. Don't you?
The gun laws we have obviously aren't working. Time for something new.

Give the exact language of a law that would work better.
We, the people, hereby amend the Constitution to revoke and remove the 2nd Amendment in its entirety.

Ok. That takes car if the militia. . .What about the right of the people to keep and bear arms that preceded the Constitution and the 2nd amendment? You gonna revoke that too?

How?

When King George tried it, he got his ass kicked in a revolutionary war.
You can allow people let's say, 2 hunting rifles and 2 handguns. But it no longer would have to be an all out license to have any and as many guns as you want.

If you're so tired of mass killings, why are you so adamant about not doing anything? Have you simply given up? In which case, get the fuck out of the way so someone with balls can do something...

who says im adamant about doing nothing

that is completely incorrect

however that does not change my mind to have another useless law on the books

so fuck you shit head i will never surrender my right to honest ownership of firearms

to appease your sense that writing a useless law is helpful ya jack ass

if anything writing a feel good law is the "ball less" action
If you look up the word "adamant" and then re-read your last post, you'll agree that it is the right word to describe you. You should also go check in a mirror, you may be foaming at the mouth. :biggrin:

no it does not describe me you dont have a clue pal what you accusing me of

it just does not make any sense writing useless laws

insanity is doing the same things over and over expecting different results

which is exactly what you are suggesting
I agree that it's pointless to write useless laws because the ones we have now for sure aren't doing shit.

So how about we write some that work this time? Are you willing to try that?

Give a fucking example of one that is guaranteed to work.

Just one.
Stop selling the class of weapons that the Vegas shooter used. There's one.

We, the people, hereby amend the Constitution to remove the 2nd Amendment in its entirety.

--LOL
I know, it'll take a future generation that is more evolved and civilized, there are way too many uncouth bumpkins in the US right now. And they all have guns, lol.

You have to learn something about people

People are the most violent and dangerous animal to ever walk the earth.

And that will never change
Evolution exists, and I guess I have more faith in the future of humanity than you do.

Humanity?!?

(Spit take)

I am willing to bet money that you are a proabort.
No, I am pro-choice, let everyone make up their own mind and not push my own views on them like you're trying to do.

--LOL

Evolution exists, and I guess I have more faith in the future of humanity than you do.

Yeah we are sooooo much more peaceful now than we ever have been
Well, at least that you admit that you're a bunch of savages. It's a start. :biggrin:

If you look up the word "adamant" and then re-read your last post, you'll agree that it is the right word to describe you. You should also go check in a mirror, you may be foaming at the mouth. :biggrin:

I agree that it's pointless to write useless laws because the ones we have now for sure aren't doing shit.

suggest one
Make it illegal to sell the class of guns that the shooter in Vegas used. There would have been a lot less damage done if he only had a regular style hunting rifle, and maybe a handgun or two. That's one.

why do you think that a criminal who by nature breaks the law

would honor not breaking the law using that "class of weapon"

when they already do not follow gun bans like i Chicago for example

please demonstrate how that stop such act

also what do you mean by "class of weapon"
If those kinds of weapons (an assault weapon like in Vegas, basically anything outside a legit hunting rifle) are only available to the military, where the fuck are all the coons and beaners going to steal them from?

We as a nation should not accept any Democratic attempt to infringe on our second amendment rights, by the likes of a Diane Feinstein or any other democratic politician, because of the Las Vegas shooter.
Have you even read the 2nd Amendment? Or do you not understand the part about "well regulated?"

--LOL

Yeah we are sooooo much more peaceful now than we ever have been
Well, at least that you admit that you're a bunch of savages. It's a start. :biggrin:

Oh so you exclude yourself from the human race?

--LOL

Humanity?!?

(Spit take)

No, I am pro-choice, let everyone make up their own mind and not push my own views on them like you're trying to do.
Unless it comes to gun ownership you mean. You have no problem pushing your views on that one

--LOL

Humanity?!?

(Spit take)

Do you support ANY laws at all against the molestation and killing of children?

I digress.

Good to know you are "pro choice" and that you won't be forcing any of your views on me when it comes to what kinds of guns I might select for my defense needs.

We as a nation should not accept any Democratic attempt to infringe on our second amendment rights, by the likes of a Diane Feinstein or any other democratic politician, because of the Las Vegas shooter.
Have you even read the 2nd Amendment? Or do you not understand the part about "well regulated?"

Before we educate you on the context of a well regulated militia and what it meant when the 2nd was written. . . Just for laughs. . Without cheating. . . Why don't you tell us what you THINK it means.

so fuck you shit head i will never surrender my right to honest ownership of firearms

Give a fucking example of one that is guaranteed to work.

Just one.
Stop selling the class of weapons that the Vegas shooter used. There's one.

What about the countless.millions of those rifles already out there in the population?

--LOL

unlikely too many states honor the 2nd Amendment to ever ratify such a move
Who knows what the future brings? Maybe people finally get tired of all the gun deaths every year and the mass shootings on a regular basis. They'll realize that they don't have to live like that anymore, plenty of countries already don't.

criminals dont care
So because there are criminals out there, you're frozen and won't do anything?

You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns IOW tailor your law to the .0005% of the population that actually commit murder with guns.

i guess i wanna hear just exactly why criminals will obey such laws
Criminals don't obey murders laws either, should we also not have any of those?
So you agree that laws can't prevent crimes. That's good.

What do you suppose the purpose of a law is then?
i guess i wanna hear just exactly why criminals will obey such laws
Criminals don't obey murders laws either, should we also not have any of those?

So why are you bitching and fighting against the lack of abortion laws if laws don't work?

To know if a law "works" or not, you have to first know what the purpose for that law is. Don't you?

No...the laws work just fine...it is people like you and other left wing democrats who keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail in under 3 years...that is the problem...they get arrested just fine.....

yeah some 22 thousand of them

all wrote for feel good reasons

sop why write another that is only going after the law abiding
Not what I said. I would overhaul the whole system, but the peeps aren't ready for that yet. Probably sometime in the future when US society is more evolved, and they get tired of all the mass killings.

people already are

however writing a useless anti gun law provides no benefit

to stopping such thing
If you're so tired of mass killings, why are you so adamant about not doing anything? Have you simply given up? In which case, get the fuck out of the way so someone with balls can do something...

Mass public shootings took 71 lives in 2016......35,000 people died in car accidents....knives took the lives of 1,604 people....so no, mass public shootings are horrible, but they are not the real problem.

We, the people, hereby amend the Constitution to revoke and remove the 2nd Amendment in its entirety.

And for hitler, pol pot, mao, stalin, lenin, the castro brothers...and all the great mass murderers too....

people already are

however writing a useless anti gun law provides no benefit

to stopping such thing

The laws we have work just fine....we can arrest anyone who commits a crime with a gun, we can arrest felons caught with a gun......the problem, again, is that people like you keep letting them back out....

suggest one
Make it illegal to sell the class of guns that the shooter in Vegas used. There would have been a lot less damage done if he only had a regular style hunting rifle, and maybe a handgun or two. That's one.

There are 16 million of them in private hands....2 were used illegal to commit murder....there is no reason to disarm all of those people for the crimes of one person.

No....a hunting rifle would have used a bigger bullet, and he would have been able to shoot all of his rounds into the crowd, the bump fire stock made him miss...a lot......saving lives.

And the 2nd Amendment doesn't cover, "I don't like that people can own those guns." It defines our Right to self defense...including Civilian Self Defense rifles like the AR-15...the same rifle the police use.....

Ok. That takes car if the militia. . .What about the right of the people to keep and bear arms that preceded the Constitution and the 2nd amendment? You gonna revoke that too?

How?

When King George tried it, he got his ass kicked in a revolutionary war.
You can allow people let's say, 2 hunting rifles and 2 handguns. But it no longer would have to be an all out license to have any and as many guns as you want.

As soon as you apply the same limit to books. And to voting.....you get to vote for two candidates....that's it...

Rights don't have those arbitrary limits....and when someone want to take guns away, that is the time you stop listening to that person......

suggest one

why do you think that a criminal who by nature breaks the law

would honor not breaking the law using that "class of weapon"

when they already do not follow gun bans like i Chicago for example

please demonstrate how that stop such act

also what do you mean by "class of weapon"
If those kinds of weapons (an assault weapon like in Vegas, basically anything outside a legit hunting rifle) are only available to the military, where the fuck are all the coons and beaners going to steal them from?

The AR-15 is not a military weapon dumb ass. it is a civilian self defense rifle. And now you lost my interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back