2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
again good luck with that

--LOL
I know, it'll take a future generation that is more evolved and civilized, there are way too many uncouth bumpkins in the US right now. And they all have guns, lol.

unlikely too many states honor the 2nd Amendment to ever ratify such a move
Who knows what the future brings? Maybe people finally get tired of all the gun deaths every year and the mass shootings on a regular basis. They'll realize that they don't have to live like that anymore, plenty of countries already don't.

criminals dont care
So because there are criminals out there, you're frozen and won't do anything?

why would i punish the honest law abiding because of criminals

you dont make any sense in doing so

I know, it'll take a future generation that is more evolved and civilized, there are way too many uncouth bumpkins in the US right now. And they all have guns, lol.

Who knows what the future brings? Maybe people finally get tired of all the gun deaths every year and the mass shootings on a regular basis. They'll realize that they don't have to live like that anymore, plenty of countries already don't.

criminals dont care

It isn't about sense.....this guy is a Troll.....

As to the actual anti gunners...they hate guns ,they hate people...and they really hate the people who own guns...

You have to learn something about people

People are the most violent and dangerous animal to ever walk the earth.

And that will never change
Evolution exists, and I guess I have more faith in the future of humanity than you do.

Yeah we are sooooo much more peaceful now than we ever have been
Well, at least that you admit that you're a bunch of savages. It's a start. :biggrin:

Oh so you exclude yourself from the human race?
I'll exclude myself from whatever backwards race you belong to. Is that good enough? :biggrin:

Evolution exists, and I guess I have more faith in the future of humanity than you do.

Humanity?!?

(Spit take)

I am willing to bet money that you are a proabort.
No, I am pro-choice, let everyone make up their own mind and not push my own views on them like you're trying to do.
Unless it comes to gun ownership you mean. You have no problem pushing your views on that one
Apples and Oranges. Too many unstable people have too many assault-style weapons. Like you.

Humanity?!?

(Spit take)

I am willing to bet money that you are a proabort.
No, I am pro-choice, let everyone make up their own mind and not push my own views on them like you're trying to do.

Do you support ANY laws at all against the molestation and killing of children?

I digress.

Good to know you are "pro choice" and that you won't be forcing any of your views on me when it comes to what kinds of guns I might select for my defense needs.
Apples and oranges. Too many unstable people have too many high powered guns. It's totally unnecessary.

If you look up the word "adamant" and then re-read your last post, you'll agree that it is the right word to describe you. You should also go check in a mirror, you may be foaming at the mouth. :biggrin:

no it does not describe me you dont have a clue pal what you accusing me of

it just does not make any sense writing useless laws

insanity is doing the same things over and over expecting different results

which is exactly what you are suggesting
I agree that it's pointless to write useless laws because the ones we have now for sure aren't doing shit.

So how about we write some that work this time? Are you willing to try that?

Give a fucking example of one that is guaranteed to work.

Just one.
Stop selling the class of weapons that the Vegas shooter used. There's one.

What about the countless.millions of those rifles already out there in the population?
If the population agrees not to sell those kinds of weapons, then they should be ok with either a buy back program or sealing their gun barrels with a blocking agent, or something like that, if you want to be a collector. As for the gang bangers, sell bullets with serial numbers on them, and control their sale a lot better. Maybe squeeze the supply of bullets, by restricting the number people can buy per year. Maybe redesign the firing pin so that new guns no longer shoot old bullets (if that's possible). That's just some things that can be tried.

criminals dont care

You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns IOW tailor your law to the .0005% of the population that actually commit murder with guns.
"law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns" you mean like the guy in Vegas? :lol:

Criminals don't obey murders laws either, should we also not have any of those?
So you agree that laws can't prevent crimes. That's good.

What do you suppose the purpose of a law is then?
Criminals don't obey murders laws either, should we also not have any of those?
So you agree that laws can't prevent crimes. That's good.

What do you suppose the purpose of a law is then?
So why are you bitching and fighting against the lack of abortion laws if laws don't work?

I asked you what the purpose of a law is.

To know if a law "works" or not, you have to first know what the purpose for that law is. Don't you?
The gun laws we have obviously aren't working. Time for something new.

No...the laws work just fine...it is people like you and other left wing democrats who keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail in under 3 years...that is the problem...they get arrested just fine.....
A guy shoots 600 people from a window and everything is fine? :cuckoo:

I agree that it's pointless to write useless laws because the ones we have now for sure aren't doing shit.

So how about we write some that work this time? Are you willing to try that?

suggest one
Make it illegal to sell the class of guns that the shooter in Vegas used. There would have been a lot less damage done if he only had a regular style hunting rifle, and maybe a handgun or two. That's one.

why do you think that a criminal who by nature breaks the law

would honor not breaking the law using that "class of weapon"

when they already do not follow gun bans like i Chicago for example

please demonstrate how that stop such act

also what do you mean by "class of weapon"
If those kinds of weapons (an assault weapon like in Vegas, basically anything outside a legit hunting rifle) are only available to the military, where the fuck are all the coons and beaners going to steal them from?

The AR-15 is not a military weapon dumb ass. it is a civilian self defense rifle. And now you lost my interest...
You obviously didn't understand what I said. Not the first time. You're too busy being angry.

criminals dont care

How punish? I don't get it. Where did I say that?

criminals dont care

As to the actual anti gunners...they hate guns ,they hate people...and they really hate the people who own guns...
You need help. :cool:

criminals dont care

Yes that is true

criminals dont care

how do you think

Yeah we are sooooo much more peaceful now than we ever have been
Well, at least that you admit that you're a bunch of savages. It's a start. :biggrin:

Oh so you exclude yourself from the human race?
I'll exclude myself from whatever backwards race you belong to. Is that good enough? :biggrin:

Thank you for admitting you live in a fantasy world of your own creation

criminals dont care

You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns IOW tailor your law to the .0005% of the population that actually commit murder with guns.
"law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns" you mean like the guy in Vegas? :lol:

Here we go again.

You cannot blame people for the illegal acts of others.

Unless of course you want to do it across the board.

So you might have not raped a woman yet but we might as well put you on a sex offender list now.

criminals dont care

how do you think
With my brain?

criminals dont care

Here we go again.

So you might have not raped a woman yet but we might as well put you on a sex offender list now.
You're already on a list as a gun owner.

If the class of guns used in Vegas were not sold, what would he have used and how many less people would have been harmed in the same amount of time?

draft the unorganized militia into wellness of regulation until gun incidents go down to more acceptable levels.

criminals dont care

Here we go again.

If the class of guns used in Vegas were not sold, what would he have used and how many less people would have been harmed in the same amount of time?

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

There is no reason to restrict people who have not broken any laws from owning semiautomatic firearms.

That will remain true until the day you can reliably and accurately predict the future.

Here we go again.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

There is no reason to restrict people who have not broken any laws from owning semiautomatic firearms.

That will remain true until the day you can reliably and accurately predict the future.
I asked "If the class of guns used in Vegas were not sold, what would he have used and how many less people would have been harmed in the same amount of time?" And you couldn't answer. I believe that that means that I just won! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back