2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns IOW tailor your law to the .0005% of the population that actually commit murder with guns.
"law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns" you mean like the guy in Vegas? :lol:

Here we go again.

You cannot blame people for the illegal acts of others.

Unless of course you want to do it across the board.

So you might have not raped a woman yet but we might as well put you on a sex offender list now.
You're already on a list as a gun owner.

If the class of guns used in Vegas were not sold, what would he have used and how many less people would have been harmed in the same amount of time?

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

There is no reason to restrict people who have not broken any laws from owning semiautomatic firearms.

That will remain true until the day you can reliably and accurately predict the future.
I asked "If the class of guns used in Vegas were not sold, what would he have used and how many less people would have been harmed in the same amount of time?" And you couldn't answer. I believe that that means that I just won! :biggrin:

That question cannot be answered. He might not have chosen guns at all. Maybe he would have bought an F 350 with a supercharged V8 Diesel engine and a big ass Fisher Plow and have ended up killing even more people.

If that was the case would you be calling for banning pick up trucks and plows?

You have to learn something about people

People are the most violent and dangerous animal to ever walk the earth.

And that will never change
Evolution exists, and I guess I have more faith in the future of humanity than you do.

Humanity?!?

(Spit take)

I am willing to bet money that you are a proabort.
No, I am pro-choice, let everyone make up their own mind and not push my own views on them like you're trying to do.
Unless it comes to gun ownership you mean. You have no problem pushing your views on that one
Apples and Oranges. Too many unstable people have too many assault-style weapons. Like you.

Lol.

You are obviously frustrated and projecting your own instab8lity on to others. What's the difference between an "assault style" weapon and a "defense style" weapon? Since you are such an expert and all.

criminals dont care
So because there are criminals out there, you're frozen and won't do anything?

You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns IOW tailor your law to the .0005% of the population that actually commit murder with guns.
"law abiding people who will never commit murder with their guns" you mean like the guy in Vegas? :lol:

Here we go again.

So you might have not raped a woman yet but we might as well put you on a sex offender list now.

If the class of guns used in Vegas were not sold, what would he have used and how many less people would have been harmed in the same amount of time?

He would have used shotguns and pistols at a different location, and killed as many people......or he would have used a rental truck and killed more people.....

So because there are criminals out there, you're frozen and won't do anything?

Here we go again.

He would have used shotguns and pistols at a different location, and killed as many people......or he would have used a rental truck and killed more people.....
So you admit that he couldn't have killed and injured close to 600 people from his original window. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!! Good for you. :cool:

Here we go again.

So you admit that he couldn't have killed and injured close to 600 people from his original window. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!! Good for you. :cool:

Ok. Ban them and no one can ever buy one again. . .

Errr...

.... ummm

Legally, that is.

Here we go again.

Ok. Ban them and no one can ever buy one again. . .

Errr...

.... ummm

Legally, that is.

never get that through a leftards head

--LOL

Here we go again.

No dip shit.....you asked what he would have used...and I told you...he would have killed just as many people with revolvers and shotguns...which is why we don't trust assholes like you because you want to ban those too....

Here we go again.

No dip shit.....you asked what he would have used...and I told you...he would have killed just as many people with revolvers and shotguns...which is why we don't trust assholes like you because you want to ban those too....
There is NO FUCKING WAY that the guy gets off as many shots in the same amount of time from the same window with just a shotgun and a hand gun. Even you acknowledge that.

Here we go again.

There is NO FUCKING WAY that the guy gets off as many shots in the same amount of time from the same window with just a shotgun and a hand gun. Even you acknowledge that.
You never said he had to do it from a hotel room
all you said was how could he kill that many people if he didn't have a semiautomatic rifle

and you have had many answers to that question already

all you said was how could he kill that many people if he didn't have a semiautomatic rifle

So, in the same amount of time, can the shooter get off as many rounds with what he used as opposed to a shotgun/handgun combo? The honest answer is no.

OK move the goal posts.

This is your original question

So, in the same amount of time, can the shooter get off as many rounds with what he used as opposed to a shotgun/handgun combo? The honest answer is no.

And as I answered

He might not have chosen guns at all. Maybe he would have bought an F 350 with a supercharged V8 Diesel engine and a big ass Fisher Plow and have ended up killing even more people.

OK move the goal posts.

And as I answered

He might not have chosen guns at all. Maybe he would have bought an F 350 with a supercharged V8 Diesel engine and a big ass Fisher Plow and have ended up killing even more people.
So you admit that if those guns were outlawed, that he's not getting off as many rounds with any another weapon. Thanks for clearing that up.

OK move the goal posts.

And as I answered

So you admit that if those guns were outlawed, that he's not getting off as many rounds with any another weapon. Thanks for clearing that up.

That wasn't your question.

And I really don't care because even if you got your control freak wish and could somehow make every gun in the country vanish he still could have wreaked just as much havoc and destruction by some other means

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

I accept regular mass shootings.

In response, I demand that we have open-carry, equal firepower to defend ourselves. Machine guns for all.
:beer:
Like I said, the US has lost its way as a civilized society.

Then leave. There are thousands waiting in a big line as well as making extreamly dangerous trips who would take your place in this “uncivil” society.
Even if I leave, it won't change that the US has lost its way as a society.

The gun laws we have obviously aren't working. Time for something new.

Give the exact language of a law that would work better.
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Not that I disagree with that. . . How would a law like that keep the guns out of the hands of criminals? That's what Taz claims we need to have.
The Second part applies, to advance the Cause of the first part.

Playing devils advocate here. . . what is in that law to keep any one or group of "militia members" from going rogue and from using their guns in a criminal act?
Wellness of regulation. Only well regulated militia may not be Infringed, when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. Only well regulated militia are authorized, their own colors, standards, guidons and banners.

Everybody should know the pledge of allegiance.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Not that I disagree with that. . . How would a law like that keep the guns out of the hands of criminals? That's what Taz claims we need to have.

Playing devils advocate here. . . what is in that law to keep any one or group of "militia members" from going rogue and from using their guns in a criminal act?
Wellness of regulation. Only well regulated militia may not be Infringed, when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. Only well regulated militia are authorized, their own colors, standards, guidons and banners.

Troll post

Troll post
dear, You being clueless and Causeless, does not mean I am a troll.

Lol.

Okeee dokie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back