2nd Radio Host Says He Was Given Questions for Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how all the legacy media liars are trying to cover their tracks. They stayed silent. Like the rapist Weinstein when he was finally busted. All the Leftards in Hollywood came out with ‘yeah we knew’ BUT REMAINED SILENT.

“Yes, I was given some questions for Biden,” Earl Ingram of CivicMedia told ABC News. Ingram, a prominent host of a Wisconsin radio station, interviewed Biden this week in the wake of his debate performance.

Ingram said he was given five questions and ended up asking four of them.

“I didn’t get a chance to ask him all the things I wanted to ask,” he said.

Ingram is the second interviewer who now says they were provided questions by Biden aides to ask the president this week. Earlier today, another local radio host who interviewed Biden this week told CNN she was given questions to ask Biden before the interview.

Clearly they want him gone. If Harris or Newsom are elected they will operate in the exact same manner but they wont tell anyone.

There is a reason Newsom met President Xi. Xi had to approve of a China-First candidate so this early debate was probably coordinated for this reason. Maybe they gave Biden a placebo instead of his regular cocktail knowing what the end result would be.

If they want him gone, why did they support him for the last 3 1/2 years and recently nominate him in the primaries? Joe was considered cognitively aware, sharp, and decisive.

In the end, they don't give a shit about Biden, and only care about winning the election to maintain the power.

If they want him gone, why did they support him for the last 3 1/2 years and recently nominate him in the primaries? Joe was considered cognitively aware, sharp, and decisive.

In the end, they don't give a shit about Biden, and only care about winning the election to maintain the power.
Winning is more important than integrity to politicians.

Because he was the better choice. That's why. And if you look at his record, it ain't all that bad considering he inherited a disaster from the last guy.
Power? Republicans hold the House, an even split in the Senate, a majority of the governors mansions, the majority of the state legislatures, the Supreme Court (conservative) and even a lot of the lower courts.
That being in spite of the majority of Americans holding liberal and progressive viewpoints, or at the very least, moderate views.

Yet, we still find that the majority is ruled by the minority.

I'm sorry..who has the power again? What reality do you live in?
And are there unicorns there? :)

Forum List

Back