$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

You moron.

Your Moon Bat stupidity is like somebody hitting you in the head with a hammer 20 times. The next time they only hit your 18 times and you say "God Bless You".

The only reasons gas prices are slightly down are for two things:

1. That idiotic President Potatohead that you dipshits allowed to steal an election is depleting the Strategic National Petroleum Reserve to help bring down the price prior to the mid term election. That is despicable and idiots like you applaud it.

2. Potatohead's high price of fuel has lowered demand during the normal summer peak because working American families have to decide between the artificially high cost of fuel or putting food on the table. During this time of Potatohead's massive inflation there is not money left over for things like fuel for anything other than necessary trips.
Read my posts above and stop distorting why prices go up or down.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.

You'd never make it as a paid, professional community organizer, bro. You're too lazy to get off your ass and go spread your asshat propaganda for Joe Biden to the masses on the streets. Instead, you'd rather sit there and shitpost a bunch of stuff to people who either know better, or don't really give crap.

Thanks for trying though. :laughing0301:

I seem to have missed something here.
Seems when the right were complaining about gas prices rising the left was claiming that Biden had no control over them. Then the excuse was that Putin was responsible.
A federal judge tells Biden he has to release oil leases. Biden takes oil out of the strategic oil reserves and begrudgingly starts up oil leases. And suddenly not only does he get credit for gas prices but he is heralded as a savior.
When did Biden suddenly become the guy in charge of oil prices?
Seems since he gave Putin the distinction of being responsible for oil prices it must be Putin that made them drop. Or is this just political chicanery?
Not my rules. If Biden is blamed for increases he’s the savior when it goes down. You got idiots on here complaining it’s not pandemic prices and blaming Biden. It’s insane.

Where? Pics or it did not happen.
7C333962-E7B0-41D6-BD13-6983A007A7D8.jpeg

Trump is under investigation.

Stay tuned......
when hasn’t he been and when haven’t you all not been saying that same line?

y’all have vetted trump more then any person and he’s been exonerated over and over…frankly y’all have made him the most qualified person for the job

You moron.

Your Moon Bat stupidity is like somebody hitting you in the head with a hammer 20 times. The next time they only hit your 18 times and you say "God Bless You".

The only reasons gas prices are slightly down are for two things:

1. That idiotic President Potatohead that you dipshits allowed to steal an election is depleting the Strategic National Petroleum Reserve to help bring down the price prior to the mid term election. That is despicable and idiots like you applaud it.

2. Potatohead's high price of fuel has lowered demand during the normal summer peak because working American families have to decide between the artificially high cost of fuel or putting food on the table. During this time of Potatohead's massive inflation there is not money left over for things like fuel for anything other than necessary trips.
Sorry youre mad at low prices ahead of midterms bro. You forgot suspending gas tax. Biden helped out families while republicans simply complain.

What drives the price of gas?

Key Takeaways. Gasoline prices are determined largely by the laws of supply and demand. Gasoline prices cover the cost of acquiring and refining crude oil as well as distributing and marketing the gasoline, in addition to state and federal taxes. Gas prices also respond to geopolitical events that impact the oil market ...Jun 9, 2022

What Determines Gas Prices? - Investopedia

---------------------------------------------
Does the government control gas prices?
It's that they have very little control over it. Yes, policies and legislation can certainly play a role, but gas prices are largely dictated by oil prices and oil prices are dependent upon supply and demand.
[URL='https://www.convenience.org/Media/conveniencecorner/Does-the-President-Control-Gas-Prices']

Does the President Control Gas Prices? - NACS

[/URL]
When presidents implement plans to stifle supply they sure as hell impact price.
This president did what Obama did and both have intentionally created economic hardship and more dependency.
(And, outside of Vietnam protests, the 60’s were a Marxist contrivance.)

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Putin is responsible for that. Dear Leader told us so.

Puutin gas is still stuck at 3.89 in my area

Sure. You must sell caskets.

Nope.

But the inarguable FACT is that my fuel costs were far lower. At one point my fuel costs were over 100% more than when Trump was in office.

Why should I praise $3.65 gasoline under Biden when I was paying $1.89 under Trump?

Not my rules. If Biden is blamed for increases he’s the savior when it goes down. You got idiots on here complaining it’s not pandemic prices and blaming Biden. It’s insane.
Yet you were the one claiming it is him that dropped the price. So exactly how is it not also your fault?
Oil came out of the strategic reserves to lower the price. Leases were started back up because of a federal judge. Hey you are thanking him for dropping the price. So you are just as bad or worse.

View attachment 685441

C'mon man.
Animal caring people are usually not that stupid :dunno:

When Biden gets gas prices lower than when Trump was in office, he'll be deserving of praise, and not a second before...

Needlessly jerk it up to over$5pg and then lower it to $2.25 one week before election
Lib 101

Yet you were the one claiming it is him that dropped the price. So exactly how is it not also your fault?
Oil came out of the strategic reserves to lower the price. Leases were started back up because of a federal judge. Hey you are thanking him for dropping the price. So you are just as bad or worse.
Strategic reserve and gas tax holiday is helping. Real impacts. Some is just production up and demand moderating. But Biden is impressing me with his strategy and execution.

When Biden gets gas prices lower than when Trump was in office, he'll be deserving of praise, and not a second before...
How many daily deaths from a virus and people out of work is he allowed to use to get it that low? You’re being childish. Give credit when it’s due like an adult.

When presidents implement plans to stifle supply they sure as hell impact price.
This president did what Obama did and both have intentionally created economic hardship and more dependency.
(And, outside of Vietnam protests, the 60’s were a Marxist contrivance.)
Yup. I guess he didn't anticipate the backlash during the midterms. Liberals actually think Americans support driving gas prices so high Americans suffer ro fill their tanks

Well, today in Newberry SC, gas was averaging around 3.39/gal. In Columbia, SC (35 miles away), it's down to 3.19/gal.

About 2 months ago, it was sitting at around 4.50.

Prices are dropping, and I hope they continue to go down. When gas gets to around 2.50/gal, I'll be happy.

Alsoplustoo, demand is way down.

Forum List

Back