$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

He has had as much to do with fuel prices going down as he has had with them going up. You are an idiot to believe otherwise.
I’m fine with your assessment that there are market prices unaffected by the white house. I’m debating idiots who think the prices going up were because of idiotic reasons like a pipeline that wasn’t going to move oil we can use in our refineries, or producing more oil to export makes more oil for our refineries or that even having more oil helps cuz our refineries are at capacity.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.
Saw 3.12 in Austin yesterday. Keep it rollin!

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Thanks Putin!

View attachment 685441
Neither caused this but if you do what policies did they push?

I’m fine with your assessment that there are market prices unaffected by the white house. I’m debating idiots who think the prices going up were because of idiotic reasons like a pipeline that wasn’t going to move oil we can use in our refineries, or producing more oil to export makes more oil for our refineries or that even having more oil helps cuz our refineries are at capacity.
Sure, whatever you need to believe.

prices went up because of xiden war on the industry. He literally campaigned on destroying it.

Forum List

Back