$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

That wasn't the rich. They did well with Trump's tax cuts.

You're talking about middle class folks who lost tax deductions. Cost be $2500/year. I am by no means rich
Lesh...look it up for yourself and learn something...Trump cut taxes where taxes needed to be cut...Biden is cutting taxes and fees for his rich friends and donors...please take the time to check it out for yourself....

True but only ONE party are self-described "conservatives", that consistently, whine about spending and the debt/deficit, when they are not in office, they have done it since they lost to Clinton, decades ago.
And the democrats whine about the debt/deficit when they are not in office. Or did you miss that the last 4 years?

Turns out that "scary" one TRILLION dollar ACA "cost" ended up LOWERING the deficit.

NEVER believe Republicans abut financial matters.

All they ever care about is tax cuts for the rich. That's it. That's their entire agenda. Everything else is bullshit with THAT as the goal
hahaha no it added amd continues to add to the debt

Lesh...look it up for yourself and learn something...Trump cut taxes where taxes needed to be cut...Biden is cutting taxes and fees for his rich friends and donors...please take the time to check it out for yourself....
Bullshit. It increased my tax load

You’re a fucking liar
hhhaa no just telling you the truth.

use some common sense…the main thing obamacare does is subsidizes premiums for individuals, and bailing out big insurance…premiums aren’t going down

The national debt, as of the moment of this communication, is nearing 29 trillion dollars.

Which reminds me of something George Washington was saying to James Madison.

What George said was that ''No generation has the right to contract debts greater than can be paid off during the course of its own existence."

And George was right.

The moral being that by stealing prosperity from tomorrow so that we can spend it today, we enslave ourselves and future generations.

The national debt, as of the moment of this communication, is nearing 29 trillion dollars.

What George said was that ''No generation has the right to contract debts greater than can be paid off during the course of its own existence."

And George was right.

The moral being that by stealing prosperity from tomorrow so that we can spend it today, we enslave ourselves and future generations.

Supposedly a Jefferson quote.

And George was right.

You're just a tax whiner

Has the left explained why Dems want to gift the wealthy a huge tax cut by getting rid of Trump's SALT cap tax increase on the wealthy???

Has the left explained why Dems want to gift the wealthy a huge tax cut by getting rid of Trump's SALT cap tax increase on the wealthy???
You mean the SALT cap that hurts the middle class and not the wealthy?

Why lie like that?

Oh wait...forgot who I was talking to

You mean the SALT cap that hurts the middle class and not the wealthy?

Why lie like that?

Oh wait...forgot who I was talking to
You lie, or watch too much CNN. The SALT cap hammers the wealthy fool, fact. You just don't like that we call you out on your epic hypocrisy. For decades Dems have yapped on about how the wealthy should be taxed more. Then when Trump increases taxes on them Dems squealed like stuck pigs. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back