3.8 Earthquake Rocks New York State

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

This was very close to my home. The reported epicenter was near the Buffalo-West Seneca City Line and stretched all the way into Wyoming County. No damage reported thus far.

This was very close to my home. The reported epicenter was near the Buffalo-West Seneca City Line and stretched all the way into Wyoming County. No damage reported thus far.

"earthquakes in various places"--Mark 13:8

Who's ready?

New York gets a 3.8 and calls it big.

Meanwhile, Turkey is up to 3500 casualties with their earthquake.

I'm wondering if it did anything to the airport Iran is using in Syria to ship munitions to Russia.

We had a very minor earthquake once. I was sitting on the toilet when it came. Something about the pipes magnified its effects. I felt like I was going to pass out or teleport to another dimension. It was the weirdest damn thing. Instant vertigo/disorientation and then it was over. Nobody else is my house even noticed it had happened.

They're heading to at least 15k in casualties minimum.
Currently the death toll is at 3400.

We had a very minor earthquake once. I was sitting on the toilet when it came. Something about the pipes magnified its effects. I felt like I was going to pass out or teleport to another dimension. It was the weirdest damn thing. Instant vertigo/disorientation and then it was over. Nobody else is my house even noticed it had happened.
I warned you about taking too many laxatives at once..........

During Solar Cycle 25 ( now) earthquake frequency should increase exponentially .

Ditto volcanoes .

Very hopeful of watching California disappear from view in the next decade .

Forum List

Back