🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Fire insurance. Look it up.
You know they are going to examine the building materials.
I hope they find out, it was a planned parenthood liberal that started it, and federal funding of planned parenthood funds.will Pay to fix and renovate the entire property. Including the golf course, maybe you loons will stop shooting, looting, and burning down private property.

Trump Hate Fest..............

Uncaring who is hurt...........

Had the fire expanded it could have caused a lot of people to die.................

Shows who posts here....................It's all fun and games........

My best wishes to the NYFD for putting it on the line again to protect the people..............regardless of their politics.

Funny.

I've often commented that RWNJs never never never NEVER say one word of comfort of sympathy to gun victims but dang, you're all of a sudden human beings?

Thing is, trump tower is in very poor repair with only the public areas kept up so yeah, there may be a lot of people in danger.

^^ I just posted a link to a report of teh injuries but its from actual journalism instead of one of the alternative fact site the nutters like so much.

Trump Hate Fest..............

Uncaring who is hurt...........

Had the fire expanded it could have caused a lot of people to die.................

Shows who posts here....................It's all fun and games........

My best wishes to the NYFD for putting it on the line again to protect the people..............regardless of their politics.

Funny.

I've often commented that RWNJs never never never NEVER say one word of comfort of sympathy to gun victims but dang, you're all of a sudden human beings?

Thing is, trump tower is in very poor repair with only the public areas kept up so yeah, there may be a lot of people in danger.

^^ I just posted a link to a report of teh injuries but its from actual journalism instead of one of the alternative fact site the nutters like so much.
Trying to change the subject to disregard my post.

Not working.................continue with the happiness of a fire in a building thread...............

Enjoy..............pardon me when I don't join you............this is a informative thread.

Interesting...
upload_2018-4-7_20-33-38.png

Fire insurance. Look it up.
You know they are going to examine the building materials.
I hope they find out, it was a planned parenthood liberal that started it, and federal funding of planned parenthood funds.will Pay to fix and renovate the entire property. Including the golf course, maybe you loons will stop shooting, looting, and burning down private property.

You're downright delusional.

Gt a grip.

Are you people Sad.....that no one died too.............

But please continue your Hate parade.............

Shows me volumes.
Every time a tragedy befalls a liberal place like pulse nightclub you don’t show any class.

I was thinking maybe it’s a sign from god. Maybe gods a liberal. Pat Robertson says shit like that and he means it.

I have to call a shout out to all the tolerant liberals on here. Trump tower is in New York, and I'm sure some of your fellow liberals lost their house today. Keep celebrating, you're gonna lose a lot more in November.

Are you people Sad.....that no one died too.............

But please continue your Hate parade.............

Shows me volumes.
Every time a tragedy befalls a liberal place like pulse nightclub you don’t show any class.

I was thinking maybe it’s a sign from god. Maybe gods a liberal. Pat Robertson says shit like that and he means it.
Attempt to shift blame for the posts by blaming others for it......

No dice ...............Please continue

I see an opportunity here to add a quote to my sig line............so many to choose from ................Joe is lonely.

Forum List

Back