🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Who do they suspect?
5ac94716524c4a1c008b4bea-750-375.jpg

Question is!

Will the Unit OWNER be Russian?
Trump is going to make Mexico pay for it
Somehow I feel this will be paid FOR by our 700B Military budget.

Slimy brags that he uses OPM (other people's money) and the taxpayers have paid for his constant vacations and golfing and resorts and he's soaking us for his spawn and spawn in law to vacation, to do business for trump org - millions every single week.

$3MILLION a week for him to play golf.
$3MILLION a year for Meals on Wheels. But to be fair, MoW benefits veterans, handicapped, elderly - all people that the RWNJs and trump despise.

Are you people Sad.....that no one died too.............

But please continue your Hate parade.............

Shows me volumes.
Every time a tragedy befalls a liberal place like pulse nightclub you don’t show any class.

I was thinking maybe it’s a sign from god. Maybe gods a liberal. Pat Robertson says shit like that and he means it.
Attempt to shift blame for the posts by blaming others for it......

No dice ...............Please continue
Relax it’s all Russians staying in the penthouse

Shows me volumes.
Every time a tragedy befalls a liberal place like pulse nightclub you don’t show any class.

I was thinking maybe it’s a sign from god. Maybe gods a liberal. Pat Robertson says shit like that and he means it.

I'm just watching and I'm relaxed............

Please continue..........

Shows me volumes.

I certainly don’t wish anyone dead but now that they are I hope we can use it politically like republicans used those dead Americans in Benghazi

I’m curious who’s staying high up in trump tower. How did fire start?

CNN: Fire at Trump Tower leaves 1 dead, 4 injured, says FDNY

Trump is in deep shit!
Why?
Three months ago a fire broke out in a cooling tower on the roof of that Trump Tower building. 3 people were injured in that fire that officials said was caused by electrical heaters inside the cooling tower.

The upper floors that are home to residences do not have fire sprinklers.

Trump is either killing witness, destroying evidence or negligent.

Last edited:
Fire insurance. Look it up.
You know they are going to examine the building materials.
I hope they find out, it was a planned parenthood liberal that started it, and federal funding of planned parenthood funds.will Pay to fix and renovate the entire property. Including the golf course, maybe you loons will stop shooting, looting, and burning down private property.

You're downright delusional.

Gt a grip.
No, actually I'm amused and feel sorry for people will celebrate the misfortunes of their fellow and political leaning Americans. Just because you hate the president. If Trump wasn't president, we wouldn't know anything about it. You would love for Trump tower to be destroyed, but how many of your own would suffer? Is it worth it?

It's called "karma".

You wanna bet he used substandard building material.

We all know the guy is a liar and a cheat.

Yep. I wonder how much he'll make off the insurance ... That would be SO typical trump.

Remembering when the steel workers stood in back of him for one of his sleazy photo ops while it was reported he buys steel from China.

POS never buys US.

Shows me volumes.

I certainly don’t wish anyone dead but now that they are I hope we can use it politically like republicans used those dead Americans in Benghazi

You HOPE...........you already are doing it..........which is why I'm watching this thread..........

It's all funny because you hate Trump.....................don't change the thread to the lies of Libya...........

You HOPE...........you already are doing it..........which is why I'm watching this thread..........

It's all funny because you hate Trump.....................don't change the thread to the lies of Libya...........
Simply saying I hope it’s Stormy Daniels and melania did it.

Would you then call it a murder.....................

Or would that depend on who died......

Man, when Trump orders three-alarm wings, he isn't shitting around about it!

:auiqs.jpg:

Would you then call it a murder.....................

Or would that depend on who died......
Do you think republicans are above doing what ted Kennedy did in chappaquitic?

I believe one of the bush wives killed someone with a car and it wash hush hushed and dick Chaney shot a man in the face and no charges.

Forum List

Back