3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Speaking for all the IGNORANCE of TRUMP Haters who are low life pathetic losers, man u ppl are ignorant pos fkn losers beyond even being a human.

Terrence K. Williams on Twitter

View attachment 186795

No, after what nugent said today a prestigious board member of NRA he's the human trash piece of crap.

Did you mean Mentally SICK Sub-Human Pants Crapping Coward ..."human trash piece of crap"? Just to be CLEAR.

Yea, that piece of human garbage.

Confirmed- regressives condone arson terror attacks against any property owned by the Trump family.

Unlike nugent calling to shoot a democrat if you see one. NRA has one of America's finest on their board.

Wrong, you lying sack of shit. Here is what he actually said:

“Don’t ask why. Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they’re liberal, they’re Democrat, they’re RINOs, they’re Hollywood, they’re fake news, they’re media, they’re academia and they’re half of our government, at least,” Nugent said.

Nugent continued, “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Ted Nugent Compares Democrats to ‘Rabid Coyotes,’ Says ‘Every Time You See One, You Shoot One’

He was using an anology, and didn’t ever say to just “shoot democrats when you see one”. He was talking about criminals and those who would take away your rights, and included Republicans.

Since I'm an Apartment owner at Trump Tower let me share some facts.

It was an electrical fire, one of five or so such fires since I purchased in 2009.

Remembering when it was reported that its not well kept. Except for the public areas, little repairs and maintenance.

Could be the Cheater in Chief is going to get his fat but sued but its not as though he pays his bills.

Speaking for all the IGNORANCE of TRUMP Haters who are low life pathetic losers, man u ppl are ignorant pos fkn losers beyond even being a human.

View attachment 186795

No, after what nugent said today a prestigious board member of NRA he's the human trash piece of crap.

Nugent is PRO AMERICAN , ANTI AMERICAN's only claim what you do because societies rejects want a communist nation your all just to fkn stupid to realize it. The indoctrination works really well on weak minds. So much so you all can't even tell how fkd up you ( indoctrinated) . lol . and no i'm not joking you can't tell.
YOu have room to speak Chinese bot.

and you to are part of the " IGNORANT TRIBE" you hate Trump you are just as vindictive and ignorant aa any other dumbed down leftist dumbass who hates Trump. All ppl gotta do is sit back and look at everything you lunatic leftist write. say you prove the ignorance all by yourselves. NO HELP NEEDED . bahahah.

upload_2018-4-7_19-2-50.png

View attachment 186795

Nugent is PRO AMERICAN , ANTI AMERICAN's only claim what you do because societies rejects want a communist nation your all just to fkn stupid to realize it. The indoctrination works really well on weak minds. So much so you all can't even tell how fkd up you ( indoctrinated) . lol . and no i'm not joking you can't tell.

and you to are part of the " IGNORANT TRIBE" you hate Trump you are just as vindictive and ignorant aa any other dumbed down leftist dumbass who hates Trump. All ppl gotta do is sit back and look at everything you lunatic leftist write. say you prove the ignorance all by yourselves. NO HELP NEEDED . bahahah.

Scary and damn sick that RWNJs actually look up to a pedophile, pants full of shit, poacher, trophy hunter pos.

But yeah, that's how low the rabid fundie right slime has gone.

Shameful.

View attachment 186795

Scary and damn sick that RWNJs actually look up to a pedophile, pants full of shit, poacher, trophy hunter pos.

But yeah, that's how low the rabid fundie right slime has gone.

Shameful.
01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg

The mentality of scum all you gotta do is what them spew their own bs right down the page they prove their IGNORANCE all by themselves.

WHY LOOK AT THIS POS SCUM . this is a LEFTIST LIBERAL FOR YAH.

upload_2018-4-7_19-11-0.png

Laura Loomer on Twitter

I mean you TARDS are so gawd dam sickening, you are low life losers who would kill your own kid given the right reason to do it.

The mentality of scum all you gotta do is what them spew their own bs right down the page they prove their IGNORANCE all by themselves.

View attachment 186809

Laura Loomer on Twitter

I mean you TARDS are so gawd dam sickening, you are low life losers who would kill your own kid given the right reason to do it.
Speaks volumes to me.

View attachment 186809

Laura Loomer on Twitter

Speaks volumes to me.

Yeah what demonic a...holes they are.

View attachment 186795

View attachment 186807
Oh, puh leaze,

I post of list of current Trump scandals just from memory:

With so many Trump scandals to choose from, which one(s) will actually be "important"?

And right wingers on the USMB cry, and I mean CRY that they are all lies and can't be true. Many of them even show up on, get this, FOX NEWS!

Fire insurance. Look it up.
You know they are going to examine the building materials.
Pretty scary. Do you think the Losers will impeach him for building code violations?
Or for insurance fraud.

that guy is so rich he doesn't need to burn down his own towers , .. TRY Clinton wanting to burn it down to get rid of the evidence so they can fry that bitches ass in court. lol I'd believe the Clinton theory over your made up claim.

View attachment 186795

View attachment 186807
They can deal with facts. As DOPers can't even explain their cowardliness in public when questioned..

Fire insurance. Look it up.
You know they are going to examine the building materials.
Pretty scary. Do you think the Losers will impeach him for building code violations?
Or for insurance fraud.

that guy is so rich he doesn't need to burn down his own towers , .. TRY Clinton wanting to burn it down to get rid of the evidence so they can fry that bitches ass in court. lol I'd believe the Clinton theory over your made up claim.
If he were so rich, why bother stiffing your own workers?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump’s DC Hotel Tagged With $5 Million in Unpaid Worker Liens

Oops!

Forum List

Back