3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Confirmed- regressives condone arson terror attacks against any property owned by the Trump family.

One man has died, keep cheering you rotten vermin.

That's bad, I hope they catch the arsonist, if there is one.
I hope if there is an arsonist that when they catch him they find out he’s a conservative
I feel it will be a passport visitor. As gettting above most 20th floors requires ID type passes.
I do actually feel bad for whoever it is. Conservative liberal straight gay black white Christian atheist Jew Muslim Mormon doesn’t matter to me.

No one knows how it started..................It is pure speculation.........

All we know it was a fire.............1 dead and others injured...........

Please continue..........

Confirmed- regressives condone arson terror attacks against any property owned by the Trump family.
I see DrumpF SHIT HOLE Properties to be real targets BEFORE, now, and forever.
The Great Douche did explore changing the DrumpF American Traitor Douche name of branding to some other name in 2016.

The Great Douche did explore changing the Drumpf Douche name of branding to some other name in 2016.

Of course you do, because you are an un-American regressive terrorist that refuses to accept the will of the people and the outcome of the election. You condone violence for political purposes, aka terrorism.

The Great Douche did explore changing the DrumpF American Traitor Douche name of branding to some other name in 2016.
You are no longer worth a reply. You are the weakest link............GOODBYE..........

The Great Douche did explore changing the Drumpf Douche name of branding to some other name in 2016.

Of course you do, because you are an un-American regressive terrorist that refuses to accept the will of the people and the outcome of the election. You condone violence for political purposes, aka terrorism.

Just waiting for the American HERO Mueller reports.
Tick, Tick... The Douche needs to find a real Lawyer with skills.

giphy.gif

CNN: Fire at Trump Tower leaves 1 dead, 4 injured, says FDNY

Trump is in deep shit!
HOT DIGGITY. That's felony murder. Whichever lib set that fire is going dowwnnnn for the max.
You lying dipshit! That building is under heavy security! Libs had nothing to do with it!

Three months ago a fire broke out in a cooling tower on the roof of that Trump Tower building. 3 people were injured in that fire that officials said was caused by electrical heaters inside the cooling tower.

The upper floors that are home to residences do not have fire sprinklers.

Trump is either killing witness, destroying evidence or negligent.

giphy.gif

Mueller ain’t got shit on President Trump.

There was zero “collusion”, whatever that even is since it isn’t a crime.

But hey, keep all your faith in the same moronic FBI guy who blamed the wrong guy for the 2001 anthrax mail attacks.

You are no longer worth a reply. You are the weakest link............GOODBYE..........
Seems real facts makes you DPOer Folks run away. LOL!

Last edited:

Trump is in deep shit!
HOT DIGGITY. That's felony murder. Whichever lib set that fire is going dowwnnnn for the max.
You lying dipshit! That building is under heavy security! Libs had nothing to do with it!

Three months ago a fire broke out in a cooling tower on the roof of that Trump Tower building. 3 people were injured in that fire that officials said was caused by electrical heaters inside the cooling tower.

If the building was under such heavy security no artists would be able to destroy property and release rats.

This has liberal finger prints all over it. It's obvious. They are getting tired of losing and having Trump still be president.

Lord willing, this is the opening shot to the cleansing civil war we desperately need. Get the libs!

Who were you?

giphy.gif

Mueller ain’t got shit on President Trump.

There was zero “collusion”, whatever that even is since it isn’t a crime.

But hey, keep all your faith in the same moronic FBI guy who blamed the wrong guy for the 2001 anthrax mail attacks.

Mueller has NO CRIME. Not one person has been accused of a crime in his entire investigation. All of his "crimes" are from his questioning! There's no seminal crime at all.

Trump is in deep shit!

If the building was under such heavy security no artists would be able to destroy property and release rats.

This has liberal finger prints all over it. It's obvious. They are getting tired of losing and having Trump still be president.

Lord willing, this is the opening shot to the cleansing civil war we desperately need. Get the libs!
Those rats & paint were likely the idea of theatrical Trump to demonize libs. Liberals would not subject animals to harm for Trump. Turns out it was done by Anarchist extreme Right Wingers!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back