3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Oh look another sixties liberal leftist asshole

upload_2018-4-7_19-27-13.png

Former Cocaine & Heroin Addict David Crosby Celebrates Deadly Trump Tower Fire – True Pundit

LIKE WE SAID YOUR SICK IN THE HEADS...

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
DEMOCRATIC / FAKE REPUBLICANS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS
You are all in the same group as one,

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER . yep!

Last edited:

View attachment 186811

Former Cocaine & Heroin Addict David Crosby Celebrates Deadly Trump Tower Fire – True Pundit

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

BIRD OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER . yep!
You just don't like what he said about Trump:

It’s a very tough time in the United States, man. Donald Trump has pulled a scab off an ongoing infection in this country of racism and stupidity that is beyond belief. He’s made it obvious that the big part of the bell curve of the intelligent distribution is at a room temperature IQ. And there’s a whole shitload of not very smart people out there who buy into Donald Trump. Trump is an obvious charlatan, an obvious liar, an obvious piece of shit. The only people who would believe in him are dummies. People who are politically primitive. His and their world is laced with racism. The racism in this country is fully active and fully discouraging in how pervasive it is.

David Crosby: America is no longer a democracy

----------

I understand how getting all that truth dropped on your tiny head could hurt.........a lot.

3 alarm fire in Trump Tower?

DJ Trump needs to lay off those NYC Chili Dogs & Hot Sauce!

by the way a. h . this Country was well onto being bankrupt way before Trump ever saw being a President d.a.

Speaking for all the IGNORANCE of TRUMP Haters who are low life pathetic losers, man u ppl are ignorant pos fkn losers beyond even being a human.

Terrence K. Williams on Twitter

View attachment 186795

No, after what nugent said today a prestigious board member of NRA he's the human trash piece of crap.

Nugent is PRO AMERICAN , ANTI AMERICAN's only claim what you do because societies rejects want a communist nation your all just to fkn stupid to realize it. The indoctrination works really well on weak minds. So much so you all can't even tell how fkd up you ( indoctrinated) . lol . and no i'm not joking you can't tell.
YOu have room to speak Chinese bot.

and you to are part of the " IGNORANT TRIBE" you hate Trump you are just as vindictive and ignorant aa any other dumbed down leftist dumbass who hates Trump. All ppl gotta do is sit back and look at everything you lunatic leftist write. say you prove the ignorance all by yourselves. NO HELP NEEDED . bahahah.

View attachment 186807
Oh, puh leaze,

I post of list of current Trump scandals just from memory:

With so many Trump scandals to choose from, which one(s) will actually be "important"?

And right wingers on the USMB cry, and I mean CRY that they are all lies and can't be true. Many of them even show up on, get this, FOX NEWS!
You pulled every bit of that shit out yer asshole. Dumas!

One is dead...............

Really? How did that person die? Murdered with the fire set to cover it up? Remember, before you answer, Trump Tower is in New York City.

But if that report is true it would explain why the sobbing quickly turned to dancing in the streets!
You don't know how a person could die from a four alarm fire?

Really?

Is it something you just can't figure out?

TRUMP-TOWER-FIRE-04-07-18.png

View attachment 186811

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

It’s a very tough time in the United States, man. Donald Trump has pulled a scab off an ongoing infection in this country of racism and stupidity that is beyond belief. He’s made it obvious that the big part of the bell curve of the intelligent distribution is at a room temperature IQ. And there’s a whole shitload of not very smart people out there who buy into Donald Trump. Trump is an obvious charlatan, an obvious liar, an obvious piece of shit. The only people who would believe in him are dummies. People who are politically primitive. His and their world is laced with racism. The racism in this country is fully active and fully discouraging in how pervasive it is.

----------

I understand how getting all that truth dropped on your tiny head could hurt.........a lot.

No we don't go around being any where near as ignorant as you pos's are.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT........ We all know that when your BF Obama was in those who didn't like him couldn't touch what you scums do and say and at the expensive others ppl's lives.

ANTIFA throw eggs at women, beat them up and You TRUMP HATING SCUM are ppl to be real proud of.

View attachment 186811

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

----------

You should get the hell out while you still can!

Speaking for all the IGNORANCE of TRUMP Haters who are low life pathetic losers, man u ppl are ignorant pos fkn losers beyond even being a human.

Terrence K. Williams on Twitter

View attachment 186795

No, after what nugent said today a prestigious board member of NRA he's the human trash piece of crap.

Nugent is PRO AMERICAN , ANTI AMERICAN's only claim what you do because societies rejects want a communist nation your all just to fkn stupid to realize it. The indoctrination works really well on weak minds. So much so you all can't even tell how fkd up you ( indoctrinated) . lol . and no i'm not joking you can't tell.
YOu have room to speak Chinese bot.

and you to are part of the " IGNORANT TRIBE" you hate Trump you are just as vindictive and ignorant aa any other dumbed down leftist dumbass who hates Trump. All ppl gotta do is sit back and look at everything you lunatic leftist write. say you prove the ignorance all by yourselves. NO HELP NEEDED . bahahah.

View attachment 186807
Oh, puh leaze,

I post of list of current Trump scandals just from memory:

With so many Trump scandals to choose from, which one(s) will actually be "important"?

And right wingers on the USMB cry, and I mean CRY that they are all lies and can't be true. Many of them even show up on, get this, FOX NEWS!
You pulled every bit of that shit out yer asshole. Dumas!
Even you don't really believe that. Not really. Not with so much being headline news.

It's sad. I pity you. I really do.

latest

I refuse to read 16 pages of stupid. Did anyone mention that a fire on the fiftieth floor would always be at LEAST a three alarm fire response. You have to use the stairs and that requires staging firemen along the stairwells to get equipment to the fire.

View attachment 186811

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

----------

Is that a threat? Cuz that's what your kind does. Make threats.

View attachment 186811

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

----------

Is that a threat? Cuz that's what your kind does. Make threats.
Is what a threat dumas?

I refuse to read 16 pages of stupid. Did anyone mention that a fire on the fiftieth floor would always be at LEAST a three alarm fire response. You have to use the stairs and that requires staging firemen along the stairwells to get equipment to the fire.
Imagine they had to run up there and carry Trump down on a stretcher.

bankrupt-california.jpg

Forum List

Back