3 black Hoffman Estates students were arrested Friday, including one who brought a gun and ammunition to school, prompting a brief lockdown

what's going on in MY America? this is not my America!

Remember that civil war the democrats started.....

It doesn't call the kids "white supremacists" in the first line - so they were black.

Remember that civil war the democrats started.....

It doesn't call the kids "white supremacists" in the first line - so they were black.
fixed the title. thanks for the heads up. there's good folks on both sides, there's bad folks on both sides

It sounds a lot like a direct challenge to the law that prohibits guns at schools. If the challenge is picked up by others then it 'will' be your America.

And of course many are of the opinion that the schools will be safer with guns.

Of course it is your America. There have been fights between kids at school for as long as there have been schools. The gun wasn't involved in the fight. As long as crazy right wingers insist that everyone should be armed, and allow for gun purchases without any kind of background check, guns will show up in the hands of people who shouldn't have guns.

Of course it is your America. There have been fights between kids at school for as long as there have been schools. The gun wasn't involved in the fight. As long as crazy right wingers insist that everyone should be armed, and allow for gun purchases without any kind of background check, guns will show up in the hands of people who shouldn't have guns.
You are not trusted.

It sounds a lot like a direct challenge to the law that prohibits guns at schools. If the challenge is picked up by others then it 'will' be your America.

And of course many are of the opinion that the schools will be safer with guns.

Yes, I've sure these young men were making a statement for the 2nd amendment... :lmao:

IF any news article does NOT say the perpetrator is Der Jude - the hated whites, then they are black. No mention of race means black.
Der Jude?
Aha! An attempt to introduce another element into this situation of beginning to question the laws against guns in schools!

Der Jude?
Aha! An attempt to introduce another element into this situation of beginning to question the laws against guns in schools!

This was black thugs killing each other.

The fact that the corrupt Reich press fails to mention race is simply a tip off that it was another black on black incident.

You are not trusted.
Yes, I know. You crazies are convinced that I'm the communist who hides under your bed, and I want to destroy the only country I have ever spent more than a few days in. In other words, you're nuts.

Of course it is your America. There have been fights between kids at school for as long as there have been schools. The gun wasn't involved in the fight. As long as crazy right wingers insist that everyone should be armed, and allow for gun purchases without any kind of background check, guns will show up in the hands of people who shouldn't have guns
We have back ground checks you loon. People with criminal intent are the problem not the law abiding citizens.

No background check for individual sellers. They don't even have to check the buyer's ID for name or age.

More leftist propaganda.

{

Am I Required to Conduct a Background Check on the Purchaser?​

Federal law does not require private gun sellers to obtain a background check on any gun purchaser. Many gun opponents refer to this as the gun show loophole.

However, a private gun seller may be required by state law to perform a background check on the purchaser. At least 17 states and Washington, D.C. require some type of background check to be performed on the purchaser, even by private gun sellers.

For example, Connecticut, California, Colorado, Delaware, New York, and Rhode Island do require a private seller to obtain a universal background check.}

You tell the same old lie, over and over, then wonder why people call you a fucking liar...

More leftist propaganda.

{

Am I Required to Conduct a Background Check on the Purchaser?​

Federal law does not require private gun sellers to obtain a background check on any gun purchaser. Many gun opponents refer to this as the gun show loophole.

However, a private gun seller may be required by state law to perform a background check on the purchaser. At least 17 states and Washington, D.C. require some type of background check to be performed on the purchaser, even by private gun sellers.

For example, Connecticut, California, Colorado, Delaware, New York, and Rhode Island do require a private seller to obtain a universal background check.}

You tell the same old lie, over and over, then wonder why people call you a fucking liar...

Some states might have some requirements, but that is only a third of the states, and there is no federal requirement at all.

Forum List

Back