3 black students viciously beat a white student

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
GULFPORT, FL -

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver's perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, "I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry."

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, "leave that boy alone," but doesn't try to intervene physically.

Then he again calls dispatch to verify the address. "Get somebody out here quick, quick quick they're about to beat this boy to death. There's nothing I can do...please send somebody," said Moody.

Follow link to view video:

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

Last edited:
It was three (so very brave) blacks beating the shit out of a one white, so according to the libtards, it will have been the white boys fault. Al Sharpton will be along shortly to protest against the charges on the blacks.

We have serious race problems in this country, and I don't see them getting any better any time soon, and I don't think whites and blacks can ever really live at peace. It's the two most opposite races on the planet. We will never get along.

This won't be national news as that would be racist. This is what a double standard looks like.

There's no shame with blacks

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

It was three (so very brave) blacks beating the shit out of a one white, so according to the libtards, it will have been the white boys fault. Al Sharpton will be along shortly to protest against the charges on the blacks.

We have serious race problems in this country, and I don't see them getting any better any time soon, and I don't think whites and blacks can ever really live at peace. It's the two most opposite races on the planet. We will never get along.

That is a really crazy POV.

Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.

This won't be national news as that would be racist. This is what a double standard looks like.

There's no shame with blacks

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

Because there is absolutely no doubt they will get it.

They will also get a HUGE settlement from the transit authority because the driver sat on his ass and didn't intervene.

I drove a school bus just for something to do for a few years...while getting teacher certification. That experience told me to avoid the teaching thing...but I must admit I enjoyed the physical intervention...always shocked the kids into submission...they seemed not to be used to confrontation.

Last edited:

Then you think reality is crazy.

He thinks blacks should be able to beat on people. If he had his way blacks could get away with crimes as he'd say that's their culture.:eusa_shhh:

Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.
And you MISS the MAIN POINT... once again, it's BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE, which is FAR more prevalent than the opposite.

Oh... sorry... that fucks up you leftists ball game doesn't it?

Too fucking bad.

He thinks blacks should be able to beat on people. If he had his way blacks could get away with crimes as he'd say that's their culture.:eusa_shhh:

It would appear that is the sentiment of the libtards present in this thread so far.

LIBTARD LOGIC - "so some blacks beat the shit otta some white guy... so what?"

Damn white boy. He must have said something to anger the black kids. Then he attacks there fists and feet with his body.

I drove a school bus just for something to do for a few years...while getting teacher certification. That experience told me to avoid the teaching thing...but I must admit I enjoyed the physical intervention...always shocked the kids into submission...they seemed not to be used to confrontation.

Hmmmmmm.

You were on track to become a teacher but decided against it due to your experience as a bus driver? That makes perfect sense. And....you enjoyed bullying the kids into submission? Such a shame that you didn't get to be a teacher. You would have been great.

Can you imagine if a white president who had only daughters said of an interracial alleged crime "if I had a son, he'd look like [white victim]"? He'd be pilloried.

Forum List

Back