3 black students viciously beat a white student

Then you think reality is crazy.

He thinks blacks should be able to beat on people. If he had his way blacks could get away with crimes as he'd say that's their culture.:eusa_shhh:

That is ridiculous.
No, that's the way it appears. You're oh so very quick to dismiss black on white violence... no big deal... nothing to see here.

But we know why. It's what you leftists do. It's all part of your two faced game.

Not sure what race has to do with this. It's a crime and I hope the three perps get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

[
And you MISS the MAIN POINT... once again, it's BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE, which is FAR more prevalent than the opposite.

Oh... sorry... that fucks up you leftists ball game doesn't it?

Too fucking bad.

Except it's really not that "prevelent"...

Most people who are victims of violence are victimized by a member of their own group, usually someone they know.

What people were upset about with Trayvon was not that there was violence. We have too much of that in this country, unfortunately.

It was that no one seemed to think an armed white thug shooting an unarmed black child was that big of a deal.

Blacks kill twice as many whites every year. The left is totally uniformed and arrogant of what is occurring.

Pathetic.

This is 10 times per capita

It's more like black on white violent crime is TEN TIMES that of white on black violent crime.

But that's ok with the left. They only care about that one out of ten white on black crime. The black on white crime that's far more rampant is irrelevant. That doesn't fit in their game. They need to keep up the race baiting to keep blacks down, because then they ignorantly vote for democraps believing their the ones that will help them, when in reality the dems are their slave masters. Black people need to wake up, black girls need to learn to keep their legs together, and the violence in the black community SERIOUSLY needs to be addressed.

[
And you MISS the MAIN POINT... once again, it's BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE, which is FAR more prevalent than the opposite.

Too fucking bad.

Most people who are victims of violence are victimized by a member of their own group, usually someone they know.

What people were upset about with Trayvon was not that there was violence. We have too much of that in this country, unfortunately.

It was that no one seemed to think an armed white thug shooting an unarmed black child was that big of a deal.
Except you're full of shit...

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

The Color of Crime - "Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa"

And no one is buying your black child bull shit. Martin was a shitty gang banger wanna be druggie that thought he could get away with violently assaulting someone smaller than him, only to find out the hard way the person he was beating had a gun and defended himself. He lost, justice was served, and you're a liar.

Last edited:
[

Too fucking bad.

They could have at least given Z a ticket for littering :eek:

Not sure what race has to do with this. It's a crime and I hope the three perps get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

These blacks are racist and this was a racist attack.

The left would go crazy if it was the other way around.

I know the left goes nuts, I'm not seeing why the right should. We are never going to solve racial issues by pointing out the aggressor in each fight. All we are doing is playing games. People get hurt and killed and the left and right play blame games and the real problems continue.

I know the left goes nuts, I'm not seeing why the right should. We are never going to solve racial issues by pointing out the aggressor in each fight. All we are doing is playing games. People get hurt and killed and the left and right play blame games and the real problems continue.

Well, we don't all have your view from Mt Olympus, oh Great One

This won't be national news as that would be racist. This is what a double standard looks like.

There's no shame with blacks

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

Because there is absolutely no doubt they will get it.

They will also get a HUGE settlement from the transit authority because the driver sat on his ass and didn't intervene.

It was a School bus, not a Transit Bus.

And the Bus Drivers are not to intervene in a fight between kids unless they feel it is safe to do so.

I find it interesting that the Police Chief was more upset of this than the fact that 3 black kids jumped a White Kid.

Why wasn't Hate Crime charges brought? This is obliviously a race based crime.

Well, we don't all have your view from Mt Olympus, oh Great One

I am not a great one, I want solutions, not bickering, it is a serious problem and to just blame the left or the right, blame black or white, is getting us nowhere.

Nothing will be done to the attackers. They might, or might not, get a reprimand. The bus driver did nothing so he's safe. He didn't lay a hand on the attackers.

Forum List

Back