3 black students viciously beat a white student

I don't know what caused the fight. I wasn't there. Nevertheless had the boys parents enrolled him in martial arts at a young age he would have held his own and then some. I started my own son in Martial Arts at age 4. I think that is a good age to learn how to defend yourself. He was trained by YK Kim who was the Bruce Lee of his time. That was years ago. I find that children thoroughly trained in martial arts at a young age exhibit greater self confidence. It's good for their self esteem. By age 12 they should have the necessary training to handle whatever comes their way. - J.

One of the attackers tried to sell him some dope in a school restroom and he turned him in to school authorities. THAT is why they went after him.

As to your Martial Arts assertion....?

The victim was 13, the assailants were 15. That's a lot of difference in age, size, weight and strength.

I am, or was a long time ago, a Black Belt in Tae Kwan Do and I can tell you for a fact..... No amount of training given to a 13 year old would help him defeat 3 fifteen year olds.

If anything, it would have gotten him hurt worse.

Martial Arts is good stuff. I highly recommend it. But anybody that thinks it can make you into a Jason Bourne is out of their freaking mind.

What it usually does is make you mess with somebody you shouldn't have and get your ass beat.

1) If a kid comes away from martial arts classes having that type of attitude there is something seriously wrong with the instructor in my opinion.

2) I wouldn't put my own child in a situation he couldn't handle. He would never would have been on the bus in the first place.

3) Maybe now is a good time for any parents here to ask their own kids if they are having problems on a school bus. Sometimes kids don't talk about their problems with bullies. Parents have a responsibility to get them to open up and discuss what is going on in their schools and if using bus transportation - what is it like for them? Might be worth getting up an hour early and driving them. Priorities... Your children come FIRST.

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

This means, there was a crime and arrests were made due to that crime.

What is the story here?

More racial violence, if this was reversed you'd be all over it.

YOU know this.

lolololol

Carnac.jpg

Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

What is the story here?

If the attackers were white and the victim was black, this event would be national news for 6 months. The fact that libturds let out a big collective yawn shows what story is.

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

Maybe it is time for exactly that to happen!!!! Quit sweeping this under the rug.
Enough is enough.

They're too busy working.

Something dimocraps should try

AAAAAAANnnnnndddddd there you have it.

You are a fucking racist. All you have to do is wait for it. It always comes out eventually.

Maybe it is time for exactly that to happen!!!! Quit sweeping this under the rug.
Enough is enough.

You are a fucking racist. All you have to do is wait for it. It always comes out eventually.

He said "dimocraps," not blacks, you fucking moron.

It doesn't take long for a libturd to reveal the fact that he's a race baiting moron.

Last edited:

What is the story here?

If the attackers were white and the victim was black, this event would be national news for 6 months. The fact that libturds let out a big collective yawn shows what story is.

I disagree.. If someone tried to say the black kids should be set free because they were defending themselves or some damn Zimmerman defense, I would call the bullshit flag.

There was a crime and there were arrests. God bless America.

Blacks kill twice as many whites every year. The left is totally uniformed and arrogant of what is occurring.

Pathetic.

This is 10 times per capita

Everyone is aware of the statistics. The question is whether we believe that blacks are inherently violent or whether it has to do more with their socioeconomic upbringing. If we can show proof that they are inherently violent and that they will just naturally commit crimes because that is their natural nature, then we need to lock them all up and remove them from society. Is this what you are suggesting? I am hoping not, but I'm sure we could find a few here who might agree with that assessment.

It doesn't take long for a libturd to reveal the fact that he's a race baiting moron.

And you are a very dishonest person sir...you conviently missed this part...

"Quote: Originally Posted by bripat9643

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim." Are you supporting this type tripe? Are ya.

3 teens charged in Pinellas school bus beating - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

Why yes. Yes they were. No need for national news coverage. Sorry.

wait a minute...even after zimmerman was arrested and charged...the case still was in the national media.....wait...even after zimmerman had a trial...the case still is in the national media and liberal are still whining about it

care to explain the double standard?

All you cons here call me a liberal, and I had no problem with the Zimmerman verdict.

What is the story here?

I disagree.. If someone tried to say the black kids should be set free because they were defending themselves or some damn Zimmerman defense, I would call the bullshit flag.

There was a crime and there were arrests. God bless America.

Zimmerman was arrested and tried, yet all the race baiting morons like you are still whining about it, demanding Congressional hearings, calling for laws to be thrown out, demanding another trial for Zimmerman, yada, yada, yada.

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim." Are you supporting this type tripe? Are ya.

What "tripe: is that? Were blacks not in fact marching down the street demanding "justice" for Trayvon?

Blacks kill twice as many whites every year. The left is totally uniformed and arrogant of what is occurring.

Pathetic.

Everyone is aware of the statistics. The question is whether we believe that blacks are inherently violent or whether it has to do more with their socioeconomic upbringing. If we can show proof that they are inherently violent and that they will just naturally commit crimes because that is their natural nature, then we need to lock them all up and remove them from society. Is this what you are suggesting? I am hoping not, but I'm sure we could find a few here who might agree with that assessment.

If they go along with this...how can they explain how middle class (and above) blacks (and I am one of them) are not going around killing or robbing because its something engrained in my being.

I love the stats they spew...it has nothing to do with color. Its all aobut socioeconoics..in other words, poor blacks commit crime. Those of us who are not, dont but we are looked at as "suspects". And please righty's dont come back with "why dont you do something about black crime". What are you doing about white crime?

What "tripe: is that? Were blacks not in fact marching down the street demanding "justice" for Trayvon?

Perhaps you missed the flow of the conversation. Now dont try to step away here.

Sure, there was marching. It was for injustice. That is not the point. Please stay with me here.

This was in reference to a response to whites not marching by saying they are too busy working.

Stay on point here for a second. Will ya?

I don't know what caused the fight. I wasn't there. Nevertheless had the boys parents enrolled him in martial arts at a young age he would have held his own and then some. I started my own son in Martial Arts at age 4. I think that is a good age to learn how to defend yourself. He was trained by YK Kim who was the Bruce Lee of his time. That was years ago. I find that children thoroughly trained in martial arts at a young age exhibit greater self confidence. It's good for their self esteem. By age 12 they should have the necessary training to handle whatever comes their way. - J.

One of the attackers tried to sell him some dope in a school restroom and he turned him in to school authorities. THAT is why they went after him.

As to your Martial Arts assertion....?

The victim was 13, the assailants were 15. That's a lot of difference in age, size, weight and strength.

I am, or was a long time ago, a Black Belt in Tae Kwan Do and I can tell you for a fact..... No amount of training given to a 13 year old would help him defeat 3 fifteen year olds.

If anything, it would have gotten him hurt worse.

Martial Arts is good stuff. I highly recommend it. But anybody that thinks it can make you into a Jason Bourne is out of their freaking mind.

What it usually does is make you mess with somebody you shouldn't have and get your ass beat.

If one of the perps had been turned in for selling drugs on school premises, why was he still on the premises, or the school bus? Why wasn't he on the street, where he belongs.
Oh, wait...pimping and dealing (drugs) are part of the same culture that has them wearing their pants around their knees...we can't be messing with the boys' culture, can we?

Perhaps you missed the flow of the conversation. Now dont try to step away here.

Sure, there was marching. It was for injustice. That is not the point. Please stay with me here.

This was in reference to a response to whites not marching by saying they are too busy working.

Stay on point here for a second. Will ya?

The poster you refer to used the word "dimocraps," not whites. I used the word "whites" because blacks were the ones protesting about "justice" for Trayvon the thugg. If you could pull your head out of your race baiting asshole, perhaps you could follow the conversation.

Also, the marching was not for "justice." It was so race baiters could whip up hatred among the racists and keep their lucrative careers as race baiters in high gear.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

If they go along with this...how can they explain how middle class (and above) blacks (and I am one of them) are not going around killing or robbing because its something engrained in my being.

I love the stats they spew...it has nothing to do with color. Its all aobut socioeconoics..in other words, poor blacks commit crime. Those of us who are not, dont but we are looked at as "suspects". And please righty's dont come back with "why dont you do something about black crime". What are you doing about white crime?

As was my point.

Forum List

Back