3 black students viciously beat a white student

Personally I didn't know the extent of the stand your ground law in Florida. I thought it was a case of manslaughter because of the fact that he followed him. When the verdict came in not guilty I accepted that as the verdict. No problem. Bottom line as far as I understand it - a student has the same rights as a civilian on a public street. What is the difference? Public street, public bus.. it seems to be all the same to me. I realize kids don't have guns or shouldn't have them - but a pencil or a chopstick is a deadly weapon too. If you're life is in danger - you should have the right to defend yourself.

Speaking of the Zimmerman verdict. I'd be interested to learn of the drop in crime rates - related to Neighborhood Watch Patrolled neighborhoods. To me it isn't a matter of black vs white. If someone attacks you first - makes the first move against you - defend yourself! If you don't know how - LEARN HOW.

I don't know what caused the fight. I wasn't there. Nevertheless had the boys parents enrolled him in martial arts at a young age he would have held his own and then some. I started my own son in Martial Arts at age 4. I think that is a good age to learn how to defend yourself. He was trained by YK Kim who was the Bruce Lee of his time. That was years ago. I find that children thoroughly trained in martial arts at a young age exhibit greater self confidence. It's good for their self esteem. By age 12 they should have the necessary training to handle whatever comes their way. - J.

One of the attackers tried to sell him some dope in a school restroom and he turned him in to school authorities. THAT is why they went after him.

As to your Martial Arts assertion....?

The victim was 13, the assailants were 15. That's a lot of difference in age, size, weight and strength.

I am, or was a long time ago, a Black Belt in Tae Kwan Do and I can tell you for a fact..... No amount of training given to a 13 year old would help him defeat 3 fifteen year olds.

If anything, it would have gotten him hurt worse.

Martial Arts is good stuff. I highly recommend it. But anybody that thinks it can make you into a Jason Bourne is out of their freaking mind.

What it usually does is make you mess with somebody you shouldn't have and get your ass beat.

If one of the perps had been turned in for selling drugs on school premises, why was he still on the premises, or the school bus? Why wasn't he on the street, where he belongs.
Oh, wait...pimping and dealing (drugs) are part of the same culture that has them wearing their pants around their knees...we can't be messing with the boys' culture, can we?

What a great point! I missed that one... you're right, there should be a police report. If there isn't then the Chief Hurley Cover up story could be the tip of the iceberg concerning the policy of schools not reporting student crimes to the established police dept in their city. That should be public record. The parents should be able to find out whether or not the school failed to report the crime to the proper authorities. My bet is they did not. That is going to be one great lawsuit. Should put this white kid in private school for the remainder of his education - and a nice college education afterwards! lol. - J.

These blacks are racist and this was a racist attack..

How do you know that? How do you know the white kid wasn't talking shit about one of them earlier that day?

And just what could he possibly have said that would warrant a beating like that?

As far as I'm concerned, nothing can justify assault. It doesn't matter what was said. Civilized people don't settle their differences with their fists. The minute you resort to violence, you're a thug and belong in jail.

ONLY if you are the one throwing the first punch. If they are attacking you - you have the right to defend yourself with lethal force according to the stand your ground laws in Fla. and other states that have stand your ground law. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND USE THEM.

Blacks kill twice as many whites every year. The left is totally uniformed and arrogant of what is occurring.

Pathetic.

This is 10 times per capita

Everyone is aware of the statistics. The question is whether we believe that blacks are inherently violent or whether it has to do more with their socioeconomic upbringing. If we can show proof that they are inherently violent and that they will just naturally commit crimes because that is their natural nature, then we need to lock them all up and remove them from society. Is this what you are suggesting? I am hoping not, but I'm sure we could find a few here who might agree with that assessment.

If they go along with this...how can they explain how middle class (and above) blacks (and I am one of them) are not going around killing or robbing because its something engrained in my being.

I love the stats they spew...it has nothing to do with color. Its all aobut socioeconoics..in other words, poor blacks commit crime. Those of us who are not, dont but we are looked at as "suspects". And please righty's dont come back with "why dont you do something about black crime". What are you doing about white crime?

It has nothing to do with biology and it doesn't even have much to do with "socioeconomic factors." It has to do with black culture. Blacks are raised to view "the man" as the enemy. Poor whites don't deal drugs or join gangs in nearly the same percentages as blacks. Being a criminal is no disgrace to a large percentage of black teenager. That's were the problem lies.

So long as black children view doing well in school and following the law as "selling out," they will continue to grow up to be thugs.

I hold the school as responsible as I do the 3 black boys because they could have went about finding out if the boys had drugs without the boys knowing the real reason why the school wanted to know.

There was no need in putting that white boy in harms way. Now the white boy will have a hard time because he will be known as a snitch and there is no reason he should be.

I drove a school bus just for something to do for a few years...while getting teacher certification. That experience told me to avoid the teaching thing...but I must admit I enjoyed the physical intervention...always shocked the kids into submission...they seemed not to be used to confrontation.

Hmmmmmm.

You were on track to become a teacher but decided against it due to your experience as a bus driver? That makes perfect sense. And....you enjoyed bullying the kids into submission? Such a shame that you didn't get to be a teacher. You would have been great.

In your world you would call it bullying...in mine it is called discipline...you can back down a disruptive student without laying a hand on him...confront the bully...you would call a friend.

It was my experience with school administrators fearful of litigation that prompted me to stay retired.

Last edited:
I hold the school as responsible as I do the 3 black boys because they could have went about finding out if the boys had drugs without the boys knowing the real reason why the school wanted to know.

There was no need in putting that white boy in harms way. Now the white boy will have a hard time because he will be known as a snitch and there is no reason he should be.

what?

One of the attackers tried to sell him some dope in a school restroom and he turned him in to school authorities. THAT is why they went after him.

As to your Martial Arts assertion....?

The victim was 13, the assailants were 15. That's a lot of difference in age, size, weight and strength.

I am, or was a long time ago, a Black Belt in Tae Kwan Do and I can tell you for a fact..... No amount of training given to a 13 year old would help him defeat 3 fifteen year olds.

If anything, it would have gotten him hurt worse.

Martial Arts is good stuff. I highly recommend it. But anybody that thinks it can make you into a Jason Bourne is out of their freaking mind.

What it usually does is make you mess with somebody you shouldn't have and get your ass beat.

If one of the perps had been turned in for selling drugs on school premises, why was he still on the premises, or the school bus? Why wasn't he on the street, where he belongs.
Oh, wait...pimping and dealing (drugs) are part of the same culture that has them wearing their pants around their knees...we can't be messing with the boys' culture, can we?

What a great point! I missed that one... you're right, there should be a police report. If there isn't then the Chief Hurley Cover up story could be the tip of the iceberg concerning the policy of schools not reporting student crimes to the established police dept in their city. That should be public record. The parents should be able to find out whether or not the school failed to report the crime to the proper authorities. My bet is they did not. That is going to be one great lawsuit. Should put this white kid in private school for the remainder of his education - and a nice college education afterwards! lol. - J.

It really merits its own thread, but schools, particularly colleges are notorious for sweeping campus crime under the rug. They don't want to look bad. Most colleges have their own 'police force' that keeps whatever happens out of the papers. It's hard to recruit students to your college when the incidence of rape on your campus is known. For this reason, some of the most horrible crimes have occurred on college campuses. Rapes are common, and I told my own children to stay in at night. I know they didn't, but at least I tried. One of our friend's daughter was stabbed to death in her dorm room. To my knowledge no one was ever charged.

The reason li'l Trayvon wasn't in juvie for theft was because they were trying to artificially adjust the numbers to make the incidence of black and white crime appear more similar. If he had been taken to juvie, he would still be alive.

Last edited:
Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.

did Sharpton and the NAACP protest the Simpson verdict?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

No one died.

no

they probably cheered

No one died.

For that matter, did he call out Tiger Woods for screwing only white women? :D

And you are a very dishonest person sir...you conviently missed this part...

"Quote: Originally Posted by bripat9643

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim." Are you supporting this type tripe? Are ya.

What "tripe: is that? Were blacks not in fact marching down the street demanding "justice" for Trayvon?

Perhaps you missed the flow of the conversation. Now dont try to step away here.

Sure, there was marching. It was for injustice. That is not the point. Please stay with me here.

This was in reference to a response to whites not marching by saying they are too busy working.

Stay on point here for a second. Will ya?

Whow is that one Freudian slip.

Everyone is aware of the statistics. The question is whether we believe that blacks are inherently violent or whether it has to do more with their socioeconomic upbringing. If we can show proof that they are inherently violent and that they will just naturally commit crimes because that is their natural nature, then we need to lock them all up and remove them from society. Is this what you are suggesting? I am hoping not, but I'm sure we could find a few here who might agree with that assessment.

If they go along with this...how can they explain how middle class (and above) blacks (and I am one of them) are not going around killing or robbing because its something engrained in my being.

I love the stats they spew...it has nothing to do with color. Its all aobut socioeconoics..in other words, poor blacks commit crime. Those of us who are not, dont but we are looked at as "suspects". And please righty's dont come back with "why dont you do something about black crime". What are you doing about white crime?

It has nothing to do with biology and it doesn't even have much to do with "socioeconomic factors." It has to do with black culture. Blacks are raised to view "the man" as the enemy. Poor whites don't deal drugs or join gangs in nearly the same percentages as blacks. Being a criminal is no disgrace to a large percentage of black teenager. That's were the problem lies.

So long as black children view doing well in school and following the law as "selling out," they will continue to grow up to be thugs.
Middle class blacks. Me. Did or do we have that culture? I really get a kick out of people telling me about my race...but please. Continue. I have that culture? I will help you. Every single black person I know....i know... disagrees with you. WE don't consider ourselves "sell outs". Not my friends, not my family. How about you scooter. How many Lacks do you know think that way? You seem to know a lot about blacks. How? Exactly?

No one died.

Let's all hope Zimmerman ends up right Next to oj. They are both guilty.

No one died.

Let's all hope Zimmerman ends up right Next to oj. They are both guilty.

let us know when Obama and Holder decide to charge OJ with civil rights violation or even mention it.

You also avoided the NAACP question

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back