3 black students viciously beat a white student

GULFPORT, FL -

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver's perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, "I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry."

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, "leave that boy alone," but doesn't try to intervene physically.

Then he again calls dispatch to verify the address. "Get somebody out here quick, quick quick they're about to beat this boy to death. There's nothing I can do...please send somebody," said Moody.

Follow link to view video:

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

You don't know what led up to this incident. It was apparently some ongoing thing, a fight, an argument, perhaps racist slurs, perhaps the white guy had, with some white friends, been hasseling one of the black kids earlier in the day. You don't know the whole story. I am not justifying the act of 3 kids beating up one kid: what I am saying is that there is probably much more to this than 3 kids suddenly pouncing on another kid just because he is white.

racist slurs is justification?

shouldn't all white aqmericans the go and beat the fuck out of Charlie Rangel?

I am not saying it was a justifcation. Why are you right wingers always so literal? I am saying it may be the background. If they were feuding &/or exchanging insults, that may have led to it: who knows? We don't know the background, but to assume that 3 kids just got up out of the clear blue sky and started beating this kid simply because he is white: that's pretty ludicrous. Some kind of ongoing feud was occurring.

You don't know what led up to this incident. It was apparently some ongoing thing, a fight, an argument, perhaps racist slurs, perhaps the white guy had, with some white friends, been hasseling one of the black kids earlier in the day. You don't know the whole story. I am not justifying the act of 3 kids beating up one kid: what I am saying is that there is probably much more to this than 3 kids suddenly pouncing on another kid just because he is white.

I am not saying it was a justifcation. Why are you right wingers always so literal? I am saying it may be the background. If they were feuding &/or exchanging insults, that may have led to it: who knows? We don't know the background, but to assume that 3 kids just got up out of the clear blue sky and started beating this kid simply because he is white: that's pretty ludicrous. Some kind of ongoing feud was occurring.

getting even for slavery

I think we should start a sticky of victims of black violence. I mean geeze louise starting with Chicago the thread would be a winner.

getting even for slavery

Hey getting even for Trayvon. Get ready for the new " the injustice Trayvon suffered made me do it" defense.

:lol:

Is that really a quote from Sallow in your sig?

Because there is absolutely no doubt they will get it.

They will also get a HUGE settlement from the transit authority because the driver sat on his ass and didn't intervene.

It was a School bus, not a Transit Bus.

And the Bus Drivers are not to intervene in a fight between kids unless they feel it is safe to do so.

I find it interesting that the Police Chief was more upset of this than the fact that 3 black kids jumped a White Kid.

Why wasn't Hate Crime charges brought? This is obliviously a race based crime.

Not obvious at all. We don't know if race has anything to do with this. In schools, kids are always fighting with each other. Lots of kids hang out in mixed race groups. We don't know if this kid was one of their group and they started feuding. We don't know if he was a member of another group and their groups were feuding. We don't know if it has anything to do with groups or what it has to do with, what the background is. It is wrong for them to beat him up, for anyone to attack anyone. It is wrong for it to be 3 on one. Neither of those cases make it a hate crime that is obviously racially motivated because we do not know the background.

Regardless, there is nothing that would justify three significantly larger children to attack and beat another child. These cowardly little animals need to be taught better what is acceptable social, civilized behavior.

It was a School bus, not a Transit Bus.

And the Bus Drivers are not to intervene in a fight between kids unless they feel it is safe to do so.

I find it interesting that the Police Chief was more upset of this than the fact that 3 black kids jumped a White Kid.

Why wasn't Hate Crime charges brought? This is obliviously a race based crime.

Not obvious at all. We don't know if race has anything to do with this. In schools, kids are always fighting with each other. Lots of kids hang out in mixed race groups. We don't know if this kid was one of their group and they started feuding. We don't know if he was a member of another group and their groups were feuding. We don't know if it has anything to do with groups or what it has to do with, what the background is. It is wrong for them to beat him up, for anyone to attack anyone. It is wrong for it to be 3 on one. Neither of those cases make it a hate crime that is obviously racially motivated because we do not know the background.

Regardless, there is nothing that would justify three significantly larger children to attack and beat another child. These cowardly little animals need to be taught better what is acceptable social, civilized behavior.

That won't happen. Not in their world. Not with their parent or parents who no longer guide their children.

It appears we have a strange Lord of the Flies these days with young blacks who are empowered not only by their own communities to feel justified in every violent action they take but also now empowered by the race baiters like Nancy Grace and Chris Matthews. (very tired; new puppy;have to run out the door again so I am not my usual eloquent self:eusa_angel:)

ETA: I should have split those two thoughts. Apologies for grammar.

Lord of the Flies for rudderless children.

Separated from community hate/victim thought banks from the likes of Sharpton and Jackson.

Last edited:

getting even for slavery

Hey getting even for Trayvon. Get ready for the new " the injustice Trayvon suffered made me do it" defense.

Esmerelda believes that a 3 on 1 beat down is a result of a previous dispute

one on one maybe, but 3 on 1 ?????

yes

word for word quote of sallow

getting even for slavery

yes

I've known Sallow for a lot of years on a couple of boards. He/she has "become" here. Never like this.

Some times I feel when I think I'm talking to him I am talking to a phantom. Not the Sallow I know or knew.

I think we should start a sticky of victims of black violence. I mean geeze louise starting with Chicago the thread would be a winner.

I just got a comment in another thread

" you hate black people we get it", Politico

that comment was for asking for a link to substantiate this comment from sallow

"the crime stats concerning white on black crime are dodgy at best due to institutional racism.

More often than not..a white person will not even be charged with a crime, when a white person commits a crime."

my point

imagine the board meltdown for a sticky like that. The mods would never allow it.

I just got a comment in another thread

" you hate black people we get it", Politico

that comment was for asking for a link to substantiate this comment from sallow

"the crime stats concerning white on black crime are dodgy at best due to institutional racism.

More often than not..a white person will not even be charged with a crime, when a white person commits a crime."

my point

imagine the board meltdown for a sticky like that. The mods would never allow it.

Politico

Interesting and now more of note. Thanks for the heads up.

Black kids jump whites all the time in school. In most cases the white kid isn't nearly beaten to death, so the incident doesn't get reported to cops, and even when it does, you never hear about it in the media. Here's the inconvenient truth for deffenders of the poor victimized black race, AKA liberals, the most violent group of people in America are blacks. You can try to ignor that all you want and even try to distort the truth, but the reality is the reality.

GULFPORT, FL -

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver's perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, "I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry."

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, "leave that boy alone," but doesn't try to intervene physically.

Then he again calls dispatch to verify the address. "Get somebody out here quick, quick quick they're about to beat this boy to death. There's nothing I can do...please send somebody," said Moody.

Follow link to view video:

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

Where is Obabble saying "that coulda been me"?

This means, there was a crime and arrests were made due to that crime.

What is the story here?

If the attackers were white and the victim was black, this event would be national news for 6 months. The fact that libturds let out a big collective yawn shows what story is.

I disagree.. If someone tried to say the black kids should be set free because they were defending themselves or some damn Zimmerman defense, I would call the bullshit flag.

There was a crime and there were arrests. God bless America.

Zimmerman was arrested, too.

And Tried.

Think those three future Wards of the State will be Tried?

Right. Hold your breath.

They'll cop a plea in front of some fucking Juvie Judge, get transferred to another School, go to some Taxpayer-Funded anger-management and dope counseling and that will be that.

Idiot.

If the attackers were white and the victim was black, this event would be national news for 6 months. The fact that libturds let out a big collective yawn shows what story is.

I disagree.. If someone tried to say the black kids should be set free because they were defending themselves or some damn Zimmerman defense, I would call the bullshit flag.

There was a crime and there were arrests. God bless America.

Zimmerman was arrested, too.

And Tried.

Think those three future Wards of the State will be Tried?

Right. Hold your breath.

They'll cop a plea in front of some fucking Juvie Judge, get transferred to another School, go to some Taxpayer-Funded anger-management and dope counseling and that will be that.

Idiot.

Spot on, it is never the perps fault, so they will get a light sentence and it will be expunged in a few years. No harm, no foul, except for the kid that got beat up. And already people, with no knowledge of the kids or circumstances, have insinuated it is the victims fault.

Absolutely disgusting.

getting even for slavery

yes

Don't lie about what I said or put words in my mouth. What I wrote is that we don't know what the background to this incident is and that one possibility is that there is an ongoing dispute between the kid they beat up and the ones who beat him up. That is one possibility for this. I also said that it was wrong for them to attack him and that it was also wrong for 3 boys to attack one boy.

Can I report you for blatantly trying to put a spin on what I wrote that isn't correct? Are you proud of yourself for trying to say I said something I didn't say?

The one thing that us White people are failing to do is FEEL THE WHITE GUILT, as I am sure a white person created this topic, this video is Racist ............... in all political correctness sake ................... blacks deserve to beat whites for 400 years of slavery and oppression.
Feel the white guilt people, FEEL IT.

yes

Don't lie about what I said or put words in my mouth. What I wrote is that we don't know what the background to this incident is and that one possibility is that there is an ongoing dispute between the kid they beat up and the ones who beat him up. That is one possibility for this. I also said that it was wrong for them to attack him and that it was also wrong for 3 boys to attack one boy.

Can I report you for blatantly trying to put a spin on what I wrote that isn't correct? Are you proud of yourself for trying to say I said something I didn't say?
You can report him all you want. Thinking that you will be taken seriously is another matter.

yes

"If they were feuding &/or exchanging insults, that may have led to it"

Forum List

Back