3 black students viciously beat a white student

The one thing that us White people are failing to do is FEEL THE WHITE GUILT, as I am sure a white person created this topic, this video is Racist ............... in all political correctness sake ................... blacks deserve to beat whites for 400 years of slavery and oppression.
Feel the white guilt people, FEEL IT.

if any would be Traythug steps onto my property, they will feel my white guilt alright

These three who beat up a white kid, to them, did nothing wrong.

Trayvon Martin was beating up a non black, he did nothing wrong, these kids, beating up a white kid were engaging in a protected activity.

These three who beat up a white kid, to them, did nothing wrong.

Trayvon Martin was beating up a non black, he did nothing wrong, these kids, beating up a white kid were engaging in a protected activity.

the end game of the NAACP and other "civil rights activists" is to allow the wolves to roam freely among the sheep

Hey getting even for Trayvon. Get ready for the new " the injustice Trayvon suffered made me do it" defense.

:lol:

Is that really a quote from Sallow in your sig?

Esmerelda believes that a 3 on 1 beat down is a result of a previous dispute

one on one maybe, but 3 on 1 ?????

yes

word for word quote of sallow

Don't lie about what I said or put words in my mouth. What I wrote is that we don't know what the background to this incident is and that one possibility is that there is an ongoing dispute between the kid they beat up and the ones who beat him up. That is one possibility for this. I also said that it was wrong for them to attack him and that it was also wrong for 3 boys to attack one boy.

Can I report you for blatantly trying to put a spin on what I wrote that isn't correct? Are you proud of yourself for trying to say I said something I didn't say?

Unfortunately that (putting words in another's mouth) is going to happen with a thread built on fantasy and fiction.

The thrust of this thread isn't rationality; it's emotion. They're not interested in the factual or the accurate; they're interested in fearmongering. "See the scary black man, they're coming for you, be afraid". That's the only reason gadflies like Fingerboy troll the internets for stories like this; to spread fear like a disease, the spreading of which somehow (I guess) makes them feel significant. No doubt a control issue: "oh look, I can make people fear -- perhaps I can start my own mob".

But as long as that's the currency here --fear over the factual-- whatever any of us says is going to be morphed into what fits the fantasy they're determined to live in. It's the world of internet delusion; since they've already applied the delusion to the thrust of the story, there's no reason to think they won't apply it to anybody's post as well.

a school fight is national news worthy? please don't start this shit I just had to watch about the Royal Baby and a water skiing squirrel last week.

Well I hope the little bastards get tried as adults.

How did these thugs know that the kid they beat up told the authorities they were selling drugs. Why didn't they protect him better.

I think the bus driver needs to be fired too.

Well I hope the little bastards get tried as adults.

How did these thugs know that the kid they beat up told the authorities they were selling drugs. Why didn't they protect him better.

I think the bus driver needs to be fired too.

i agree. the bus driver has already "retired" though....i can't believe he basically sat there why these little punks beat the crap out of that kid.

a school fight is national news worthy? please don't start this shit I just had to watch about the Royal Baby and a water skiing squirrel last week.

I know, right? Isn't there a sex "scandal" or a murder trial involving people none of us has ever met getting buried by this noise?

Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

With assault, heck it should have been attempted murder and that would have gotten Sharpton, Jackson and the Panther protesting. Did you see the blows they gave that kid! OMG it was like a Martin MMA on Zimmerman!

Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.

And they were all kids involved. Not an adult versus a kid.

i read they beat him up because he reported them for having drugs

I was just hearing about this on the Five. Three black 15 year olds, beating up a white 13 year old for refusing to buy drugs from them and turned them in instead.

Forum List

Back