3 black students viciously beat a white student

It was three (so very brave) blacks beating the shit out of a one white, so according to the libtards, it will have been the white boys fault. Al Sharpton will be along shortly to protest against the charges on the blacks.

We have serious race problems in this country, and I don't see them getting any better any time soon, and I don't think whites and blacks can ever really live at peace. It's the two most opposite races on the planet. We will never get along.

Uh-- only when we live on the internets watching the shiny objects posted by people like Fingerboy.

I notice a lot of claims about "blacks do this more than whites, blacks do that", on and on. Not so many actual links to these myths though. Nary a one. But hey, what do we need facts for when we have innuendo and out the other...

>> Racially motivated hate crime

The federal government publishes a list annually of Hate Crime Statistics, 2009[33] Also published by the federal government is the Known Offender's Race by Bias Motivation, 2009.[34] According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report database, in 2010 58% of hate crime offenders were white (including latinos), 18% of offenders were black, 8.9% were of individuals of multiple races and 1% of offenders were Native Americans.[35] The report also reveals that 48% of all hate crime offenders were motivated by the victim's race, while 18% were based on the victim's religion, and another 18% were based on the victim's sexual orientation.[36] The report states that among hate crime offenses motivated by race, 70% were composed of anti-black bias, while 17.7% were of anti-white bias, and 5% were of anti-Asian or Pacific Islander bias.[36] (Wiki)

Gadflies like Finger-boy are easily amused. Don't give them the attention they obviously crave.

[
And you MISS the MAIN POINT... once again, it's BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE, which is FAR more prevalent than the opposite.

Oh... sorry... that fucks up you leftists ball game doesn't it?

Too fucking bad.

Except it's really not that "prevelent"...

Most people who are victims of violence are victimized by a member of their own group, usually someone they know.

What people were upset about with Trayvon was not that there was violence. We have too much of that in this country, unfortunately.

It was that no one seemed to think an armed white thug shooting an unarmed black child was that big of a deal.

What you really are pissed off about in Zimmerman is that Mr. Zimmerman was armed and was able to defend himself.
Had George Zimmerman not been armed and had died from Martin's attack, you would be defending the young thug because he was being "profiled".
You are totally oblivious to the double standard you employ.

Not sure what race has to do with this. It's a crime and I hope the three perps get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

These blacks are racist and this was a racist attack.

The left would go crazy if it was the other way around.

I know the left goes nuts, I'm not seeing why the right should. We are never going to solve racial issues by pointing out the aggressor in each fight. All we are doing is playing games. People get hurt and killed and the left and right play blame games and the real problems continue.

You're right to a point, but all we want is people to notice. The Twana Brawley, Duke Lacrosse, Crown Heights, Trayvon Martin cases all came about as a result of race pimps who are quick to insert themselves in an white on black crime, even when no real crime exists. Here we have a video of a REAL crime, and what do our resident race pimps say? "They got arrested. No big deal."

We just want the Left to show the same outrage over black on white crime as they do at white on black. The right would also appreciate it if the Left would address black on black crime Too Many kids are dying.

In the 3 weeks of the Zimmerman trial, ca 403 blacks were murdered in the US, 380 of them by other blacks.
Where was the outrage? What cable news stations provided gavel to gavel coverage? Where was Sharpton, Jackson or obama?

It was three (so very brave) blacks beating the shit out of a one white, so according to the libtards, it will have been the white boys fault. Al Sharpton will be along shortly to protest against the charges on the blacks.

We have serious race problems in this country, and I don't see them getting any better any time soon, and I don't think whites and blacks can ever really live at peace. It's the two most opposite races on the planet. We will never get along.

Uh-- only when we live on the internets watching the shiny objects posted by people like Fingerboy.

I notice a lot of claims about "blacks do this more than whites, blacks do that", on and on. Not so many actual links to these myths though. Nary a one. But hey, what do we need facts for when we have innuendo and out the other...

>> Racially motivated hate crime

The federal government publishes a list annually of Hate Crime Statistics, 2009[33] Also published by the federal government is the Known Offender's Race by Bias Motivation, 2009.[34] According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report database, in 2010 58% of hate crime offenders were white (including latinos), 18% of offenders were black, 8.9% were of individuals of multiple races and 1% of offenders were Native Americans.[35] The report also reveals that 48% of all hate crime offenders were motivated by the victim's race, while 18% were based on the victim's religion, and another 18% were based on the victim's sexual orientation.[36] The report states that among hate crime offenses motivated by race, 70% were composed of anti-black bias, while 17.7% were of anti-white bias, and 5% were of anti-Asian or Pacific Islander bias.[36] (Wiki)

Gadflies like Finger-boy are easily amused. Don't give them the attention they obviously crave.

Flashback: Hundreds Of Blacks Beat Whites At Wisconsin State Fair

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H13mmGuLJ_g]Hate crimes: Racist Blacks beat up Whites at Wisconsin State Fair - YouTube[/ame]

And just what could he possibly have said that would warrant a beating like that?

fuck you....shut the fuck up....Eat shit.....shut up.....Etc.....

That justifies a beating? fuck you....shut the fuck up....Eat shit.....shut up...... Plasmanoballs

In their minds sure. A drunk Husband justifies beating his wife because she looks at him the wrong way.
Is he right? No, are these boys right? no.

Is the overall point of the OP bullshit? yes.

Stop knee jerking jizzbucket.

[
And you MISS the MAIN POINT... once again, it's BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE, which is FAR more prevalent than the opposite.

Oh... sorry... that fucks up you leftists ball game doesn't it?

Too fucking bad.

Except it's really not that "prevelent"...

Most people who are victims of violence are victimized by a member of their own group, usually someone they know.

What people were upset about with Trayvon was not that there was violence. We have too much of that in this country, unfortunately.

It was that no one seemed to think an armed white thug shooting an unarmed black child was that big of a deal.

What you really are pissed off about in Zimmerman is that Mr. Zimmerman was armed and was able to defend himself.
Had George Zimmerman not been armed and had died from Martin's attack, you would be defending the young thug because he was being "profiled".
You are totally oblivious to the double standard you employ.

If Zimmerman had been unarmed and Martin had beaten and possibly even killed him, the story would not even have been a blip in the LSM radar.

GULFPORT, FL -

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver's perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, "I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry."

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, "leave that boy alone," but doesn't try to intervene physically.

Then he again calls dispatch to verify the address. "Get somebody out here quick, quick quick they're about to beat this boy to death. There's nothing I can do...please send somebody," said Moody.

Follow link to view video:

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

You don't know what led up to this incident. It was apparently some ongoing thing, a fight, an argument, perhaps racist slurs, perhaps the white guy had, with some white friends, been hasseling one of the black kids earlier in the day. You don't know the whole story. I am not justifying the act of 3 kids beating up one kid: what I am saying is that there is probably much more to this than 3 kids suddenly pouncing on another kid just because he is white.

Sounds horrible. Were the guys who did it arrested and charged?

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.

Exactly, no one died. The child who was beaten had two black eyes and a fractured hand: about the same level of injuries Zimmerman had. As I have always said, Zimmerman was never in fear for his life: he was involved in what amounted to a school yard level fist fight.

We do not know if this incident has anything to do with race. We do not know what led up to this incident. It is extremely unlikely these 3 kids just got up and started to beat up another kid simply because he is white: there has to be some history of something here. In schools, kids are always fighting and feuding.

For the poster who called liberals 'libtards' and said blacks and white can never live in peace: It's really bizarre you are the one suggesting others are retarded in their thinking. Black and white people get along all over the world. Idiot.

GULFPORT, FL -

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver's perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, "I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry."

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, "leave that boy alone," but doesn't try to intervene physically.

Then he again calls dispatch to verify the address. "Get somebody out here quick, quick quick they're about to beat this boy to death. There's nothing I can do...please send somebody," said Moody.

Follow link to view video:

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

You don't know what led up to this incident. It was apparently some ongoing thing, a fight, an argument, perhaps racist slurs, perhaps the white guy had, with some white friends, been hasseling one of the black kids earlier in the day. You don't know the whole story. I am not justifying the act of 3 kids beating up one kid: what I am saying is that there is probably much more to this than 3 kids suddenly pouncing on another kid just because he is white.

racist slurs is justification?

shouldn't all white aqmericans the go and beat the fuck out of Charlie Rangel?

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

Because there is absolutely no doubt they will get it.

They will also get a HUGE settlement from the transit authority because the driver sat on his ass and didn't intervene.

It was a School bus, not a Transit Bus.

And the Bus Drivers are not to intervene in a fight between kids unless they feel it is safe to do so.

I find it interesting that the Police Chief was more upset of this than the fact that 3 black kids jumped a White Kid.

Why wasn't Hate Crime charges brought? This is obliviously a race based crime.

Not obvious at all. We don't know if race has anything to do with this. In schools, kids are always fighting with each other. Lots of kids hang out in mixed race groups. We don't know if this kid was one of their group and they started feuding. We don't know if he was a member of another group and their groups were feuding. We don't know if it has anything to do with groups or what it has to do with, what the background is. It is wrong for them to beat him up, for anyone to attack anyone. It is wrong for it to be 3 on one. Neither of those cases make it a hate crime that is obviously racially motivated because we do not know the background.

Forum List

Back