3 black students viciously beat a white student

Well I hope the little bastards get tried as adults.

How did these thugs know that the kid they beat up told the authorities they were selling drugs. Why didn't they protect him better.

I think the bus driver needs to be fired too.

Just saw on O'Reilly...

They were treated as Juveniles....
9 months probation....
That's it.

Kid gets a broken arm...
Two black eyes...
Got stomped by 3 kids...

9 months probation....

They are laughing their punk asses off tonight...

Unbelievable.... :(

Definitely light sentences. But, since they are treated as Juveniles, the victim's parents should sue the crap out of their parents.

Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

If you don't show concern over ours, then fuck you, and yours!

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

You CANNOT compare this to Trayvon/Zimmerman AT ALL!
If this had been color reversed, it would have been all about race, and Sharpton would have stirred the pot, and the blacks would have demanded serious punishment by threat of violence. If the white guys got 9, months probation, Obama, and all the other fake ass blacks would have had a bunch of dumb shit to say.

I have yet to see one liberal mention race, and if it was plainly about race, they would ignore it.

Had the circumstances been exactly the same?

No..he not have.

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.

And they were all kids involved. Not an adult versus a kid.

Kids? They should be tried as adults, they knew better, they were retaliating, premeditated assault, attempted murder.

That would be only if they were White and the victim Black.

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

You CANNOT compare this to Trayvon/Zimmerman AT ALL!
If this had been color reversed, it would have been all about race, and Sharpton would have stirred the pot, and the blacks would have demanded serious punishment by threat of violence. If the white guys got 9, months probation, Obama, and all the other fake ass blacks would have had a bunch of dumb shit to say.

I have yet to see one liberal mention race, and if it was plainly about race, they would ignore it.
I have yet to see one liberal applaud what those three thugs did, nor blame the victim.

You won't find a single liberal defending those black kids.

You must have missed this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/306725-vicious-blacks-pummel-white-kid-on-bus.html

It was scrubbed if you note the last post.

There was one poster in particular that blamed everyone and everything else, including lynchings, but never once held these boys responsible for their actions.

:eek:

The white kid's father is handling it all wrong. He should hire a few guys to teach these three kids a lesson. Not kids, but men, put these tough little drug dealers up against the big boys.

May the three stooges not get away with this! To me, a punishment should be given when something wrong is done no matter what color the wrong doer is.

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did that boy say something to make them guys do what they did or were they just taking advantage of their skin color?

Forum List

Back