3 black students viciously beat a white student

I don't condone any racial slurs by anyone ..having said that, you librul fucks never say a word when whites are called names, demeaned, ridiculed, etc.. Instead you've thrown out the race card every single fucking day since Odumbo has been President- without fail to the point that the ones of us who are not overt racists, NO LONGER GIVE A FUCK.. SO FUCK YOU.. The people in this thread are no different from what you asshole libruls have been doing now for 6 years!! HYPOCRITES..

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

A month or so ago a bunch of people on this site assured me that this type of thinking did not exist amongst conservatives. I'd just like to point that out.

Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.

What borax did couldn't be called "thinking".

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

A month or so ago a bunch of people on this site assured me that this type of thinking did not exist amongst conservatives. I'd just like to point that out.

Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.

What borax did couldn't be called "thinking".

Charles Rangel rants about ?white crackers? in connection with Tea Party - NYPOST.com

Go back to stormfront.

We already have our fill of ignorant racists here.

Go back to stormfront.

sweep around your own back porch and then go back to farrakhan's web site

Go back to stormfront.

And I've had my fill of stupid.

Negged.

11 Liberal Rules for Racism in America

When America was a racist country, Democrats were primarily the ones engaged in racism. However, now that racism has been largely relegated to the fringes of American society (the KKK, the New Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam, La Raza, MEChA, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, American Nazi Party, etc.), the Democrats are constantly wagging their fingers about it. Of course naturally, given the racist history of the Democrat Party, liberals have managed to rig the rules in order to benefit themselves and hurt their political opponents. That's a pretty neat albeit despicable trick that they've managed to pull off.

1) Liberals aren't held to the same rules as Republicans:
When liberals say racist things, it's just excused out of hand as if it's no big deal. If Dick Cheney had said, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man" instead of Joe Biden, you'd read about it every time he criticized Barack Obama. When Christopher Dodd said, “I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation,” it was shrugged off. On the other hand, Trent Lott ended up resigning from the GOP leadership for making very similar comments about Strom Thurmond.

2) Minority racism must be ignored:
According to Rasmussen polling, "Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans." This isn't coming out of the ether. Black Americans voted overwhelmingly for Barack Obama over Hillary Clinton because he was black. If George Zimmerman had been black and Trayvon Martin had been Hispanic, most black Americans would have been indifferent to the case or would have supported Zimmerman. This is one of the great ironies of the liberal obsession with racism. While they can turn practically anything into evidence of Republican racism, the most grotesque examples of racism from minorities are just shrugged off.

3) You pay no penalty for falsely accusing people of racism:
False accusations of racism can do just as much damage as actual racism. People can be ostracized for it, lose endorsement deals or even lose their jobs over being falsely accused of racism. Yet, the only reason you've heard of people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Touré, and Melissa Harris-Perry is because they're willing to accuse people of being racists on the flimsiest of pretexts. It's tempting to compare these race-hustling poverty pimps to the KKK, but the more appropriate analogy is the Spanish Inquisition. The attitude is, "So what if we unjustly accuse a lot of people as long as we get a few heretics in the process?"

Edge:

The rest are at the link.

To me, rule #3 is the most despicable of all.

We all know that it was primarily dimocrap scum who were the real racists in this Country for 150 years until they tricked MLK into a deal.

And they still are. Let a Black Man or Woman wander off the dimocrap Plantation and see how he or she gets treated.

You gotta understand something people, we're not dealing with normal, everyday, average people. We're dealing with the scum of the Earth.... dimocraps.

I mean that.

They are going to get away with screaming "RACIST!!!" to squirm their way out of an unwinnable arguments every time as long as we let them.

They know that all it does is create friction between Whites and Blacks and they don't care.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk knows it too. So do all dimcrap scum.

But they don't care and here's why.....

The people that the Stuttering Clusterfukk and other dimocrap scum are insulting and infuriating aren't going to vote dimocrap anyway. Ain't gonna happen.

And while it does create animosity between the races, dimocrap scum don't care about that either -- At all.

What they DO care about is propping up their base. Getting their base motivated.

And they do that by falsely accusing anybody that opposes them on honest policy issues of everything from racism to misogyny to.... Name it.

The divide in this Country continues to widen. And it is caused totally, completely and absolutely by dimocrap scum.

And that is why I call them dimocrap scum. They had a chance to bring this Country together but chose the expediency of divisiveness for cheap political points and a few votes

I hate dimocraps

Last edited:
Egdeho is a really tolerant guy.

You can tell, because every second word seems to be "scum".

Maybe it's worth considering that hating half of the population because they hold different political views to you isn't a hell of a lot more noble than hating half of the poulation because they have a different skin colour.

Maybe it's worth considering that hating half of the population because they hold different political views to you isn't a hell of a lot more noble than hating half of the population because they have a different skin colour.

Speak for yourself, mister. What is this I hear of "white guilt"?

HA!

:lol:

Go back to stormfront.

Negged.

Just so we get this clear, you support someone saying, "Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put his head on my mantle."? For the record, these boys deserve a asskicking and I have no sympathy for them, but I fail to understand why this is such a huge story. You don't think these idiots would be beating a black kid if he told the adminstrators about them?

You won't find a single liberal defending those black kids.

But you did just help prove a point. So thanks
Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

If you don't show concern over ours, then fuck you, and yours!

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

You CANNOT compare this to Trayvon/Zimmerman AT ALL!

I still don't understand why some want to compare this to the Martin/Zimmerman case. Maybe someone can help me out with what is similar about the two.

Maybe it's worth considering that hating half of the population because they hold different political views to you isn't a hell of a lot more noble than hating half of the poulation because they have a different skin colour.

When talking about scum, I use the word 'scum' quite a bit.

scumbag.

You have no idea how much I hate the left. No idea.

100 Million Dead because of your beliefs?

Is that reason enough to hate you?

scumbag

Communist_Holocaust_01_300px.jpg

Edgeho -

Oh, I realise that you hate. I'm sure everyone who reads any of your posts gets that.

I just don't know why you think that makes you look smart. It doesn't.

I'm really not much interested in who you hate, or what excuses you have for doing so.

You need to take your rage out into the streets and kill some black people. This whimpering on an internet message board is pathetic. Show what you are made of. Or..are you afraid? I am not impressed with this kind of sad reporting.

Edgeho -

Oh, I realise that you hate. I'm sure everyone who reads any of your posts gets that.

I'm really not much interested in who you hate, or what excuses you have for doing so.

Eat shit.

Are you even an American Citizen?

Go back to stormfront.

Negged.

Just so we get this clear, you support someone saying, "Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put his head on my mantle."? For the record, these boys deserve a asskicking and I have no sympathy for them, but I fail to understand why this is such a huge story. You don't think these idiots would be beating a black kid if he told the adminstrators about them?

Wait what? Who said that?

Edgeho -

Eat shit.

Are you even an American Citizen?

Are you? Because it always fascinates me to meet "Americans" who hate more than half their fellow Americans.

Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

If you don't show concern over ours, then fuck you, and yours!

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

You CANNOT compare this to Trayvon/Zimmerman AT ALL!

I still don't understand why some want to compare this to the Martin/Zimmerman case. Maybe someone can help me out with what is similar about the two.

how are they different?

Forum List

Back