3 black students viciously beat a white student

A month or so ago a bunch of people on this site assured me that this type of thinking did not exist amongst conservatives. I'd just like to point that out.
What type of thinking would that be? The type of thinking we need to allow people do defend themselves without the race baiting *ssholes opinions or the let the poor black kid go he didn't know any better thinking?

What kind of thinking are you not doing here?

A month or so ago a bunch of people on this site assured me that this type of thinking did not exist amongst conservatives. I'd just like to point that out.

Quit playing the race card. All the OP said was that it's "beat whitey season" for these "sub human pavement apes". Nothing about that could be interpreted as racist. :cuckoo:

Ohhhh I see.

Yeah it probably was racist. But the issue here is:

I don't give any such sort of a fuck. :eusa_boohoo:

And plenty of Republicans will come to your defense, claiming it wasn't racist, even though you just admitted that was your intent. But why won't minorities vote Republican? It must be because they are lazy, and want free stuff. Fucking psychos. :lol:

Last edited:
Quit playing the race card. All the OP said was that it's "beat whitey season" for these "sub human pavement apes". Nothing about that could be interpreted as racist. :cuckoo:

Ohhhh I see.

And plenty of Republicans will come to your defense, claiming it wasn't racist, even though you just admitted that was your intent. But why won't minorities vote Republican? It must be because they are lazy, and want free stuff. Fucking psychos. :lol:
The guy admitted it was races, and he doesn't give a fuck - what's your problem? You liberals can't stand the white race, but you don't have the balls to admit it. Not a peep out of you assholes about the little white boy attacked on the buss by blacks :lol:

Blacks give plenty of reasons for whites to be racist. If they don't improve their situation soon - I'll be one! I'm sick of the crime, the race card, the disrespect, the whole gambit. They can go on the shit list with the muslims!

"pavement apes".., asphalt apes also works, can we also add "Jungle Bunnies" to the list ? how about Boon Coon, porch monkey, here is a good one, Banjo Lips haa haa :lmao: or Camel Lips, Donkey Kong, ,then there is this old standby Jigaboo, Knuckle-Dragger, Moon Cricket, Niglit..............., more here:
The Racial Slur Database

Ohhhh I see.

The guy admitted it was races, and he doesn't give a fuck - what's your problem? You liberals can't stand the white race, but you don't have the balls to admit it. Not a peep out of you assholes about the little white boy attacked on the buss by blacks :lol:

Blacks give plenty of reasons for whites to be racist. If they don't improve their situation soon - I'll be one! I'm sick of the crime, the race card, the disrespect, the whole gambit. They can go on the shit list with the muslims!

You won't find a single liberal defending those black kids.

But you did just help prove a point. So thanks

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

Quote where anyone claimed no one thinks like that. Go ahead quote it. And then explain why your far left is so crazy and why we shouldn't tar you with their antics?

Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

If you don't show concern over ours, then fuck you, and yours!

You mean the center, because the GOP is wayyy out there on the racist whacko RW now.

OP- WTF is wrong with you, you pathetic excuse for a human being? TYVM

Last edited:
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

Quote where anyone claimed no one thinks like that. Go ahead quote it. And then explain why your far left is so crazy and why we shouldn't tar you with their antics?

Nice cop out. "Bet you can't find a quote nyah nyah"

Try again.

Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

You CANNOT compare this to Trayvon/Zimmerman AT ALL!

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

Three Black kids beating the hell of a White kid while a black bus driver sits there and watches and you want to claim race wasn't a factor?

It would be if it were three White kids and White Bus Driver and black victim.

This is more of a race case than the Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, and Martin case ever could possibly have been.

Last edited:

Three Black kids beating the hell of a White kid while a black bus driver sits there and watches and you want to claim race wasn't a factor?

It would be if it were three White kids and White Bus Driver and black victim.

This is more of a race case than the Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, and Martin case ever could possibly have been.

The black bus driver was an ENORMOUS pussy! Listen to one of his interviews!

This has nothing to do with race except for the reporting of it

why not just sentence each one of them to get an ass-whoopin by 3 white teen boys? aka, an eye for an eye.

Forget color. They were 2 years older than the kid they beat up, let each of them get beat up by 3 bullies 2 years older than them.

<actually that's tongue in cheek because that's not the way the justice system works or should work.>

I would really like those 3 teens to do at least 2 years community service helping kids younger than them, maybe special needs kids with lots of supervision. Maybe they'll learn something.

Last edited:

your last sentence is why white folks are outraged

thanks for proving our point

Forum List

Back