3 black students viciously beat a white student

The victim was white was! This is one of the worst clips of a school beating I have ever seen! Horrendous! You ever wonder why the clip started half way through instead of at the beginning? Because the lame stream media doesn't want you to see the race of the white victim in this beating!

Media censored the race of the victim in brutal Florida school bus mob beating

Oh, Bullshit.

The only thing obscured is the features of the victim's face when he pops up. But you can clearly see his arms and hands. The race is there if you want to see it. The reason you they don't use the earlier footage is because there's nothing going on yet. DUH.

Race-baiting like you're doing here is what keeps us mired in the past. Nice job. Perhaps you'd prefer a media that would publish "Negroes Attack White Boy". That's Finger-Boy's job.

Last edited:
Hey I have a question nobody seems to have brought up.

--- Why is a school bus taking kids to school in July??

I mean, no wonder they're pent up.

Well I hope the little bastards get tried as adults.

How did these thugs know that the kid they beat up told the authorities they were selling drugs. Why didn't they protect him better.

I think the bus driver needs to be fired too.

Just saw on O'Reilly...

They were treated as Juveniles....
9 months probation....
That's it.

Kid gets a broken arm...
Two black eyes...
Got stomped by 3 kids...

9 months probation....

They are laughing their punk asses off tonight...

Unbelievable.... :(

The parents of the white kid should hire a couple of bikers to take care of the problem. Vagos is usually up to making a few bucks.

This is a lawless society.

The video says they were charged with "felony aggravated battery."

Then what's your problem here?

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Sharpton isn't making a big deal about it like he did with Trayvon.

Even though in this case-
No one died.
The people who did the bad stuff were arrested and charged with a crime.

But other than that, it's like totally the same thing.

And they were all kids involved. Not an adult versus a kid.

Kids? They should be tried as adults, they knew better, they were retaliating, premeditated assault, attempted murder.

The message being sent here if this is true....
Up to the age of 18....

You can do just about anything.
Beat someone.
Sexually abuse someone.
Maybe shoot someone...

You get charged as a juvee.
You don't even get a slap on the wrist.

9 months probation?????

The message being sent here if this is true....
Up to the age of 18....

You can do just about anything.
Beat someone.
Sexually abuse someone.
Maybe shoot someone...

You get charged as a juvee.
You don't even get a slap on the wrist.

9 months probation?????

Pretty pathetic isn't it?

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

Last edited:

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

A month or so ago a bunch of people on this site assured me that this type of thinking did not exist amongst conservatives. I'd just like to point that out.

A month or so ago a bunch of people on this site assured me that this type of thinking did not exist amongst conservatives. I'd just like to point that out.

I'm not a conservative if that's what you're implying.

Last edited:

What kind of thinking is that?

Quit playing the race card. All the OP said was that it's "beat whitey season" for these "sub human pavement apes". Nothing about that could be interpreted as racist. :cuckoo:

Quit playing the race card. All the OP said was that it's "beat whitey season" for these "sub human pavement apes". Nothing about that could be interpreted as racist. :cuckoo:

Ohhhh I see.

Yeah it probably was racist. But the issue here is:

I don't give any such sort of a fuck. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back