3 black students viciously beat a white student

Edgeho -

Oh, I realise that you hate. I'm sure everyone who reads any of your posts gets that.

I just don't know why you think that makes you look smart. It doesn't.

I'm really not much interested in who you hate, or what excuses you have for doing so.

Eat shit.

Are you even an American Citizen?

Are you? Because it always fascinates me to meet "Americans" who hate more than half their fellow Americans.

when are you and Saggy going to crawl down off your cross, you must be getting a nose bleed waaaay up there

Last edited:
Edgeho -

Oh, I realise that you hate. I'm sure everyone who reads any of your posts gets that.

I just don't know why you think that makes you look smart. It doesn't.

I'm really not much interested in who you hate, or what excuses you have for doing so.

Eat shit.

Are you even an American Citizen?

Are you? Because it always fascinates me to meet "Americans" who hate more than half their fellow Americans.

Most people who vote for dimocraps have been lied to so much by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM that they get a free pass.

Mr Voter goes to work all day, comes home, tries to spend a little time with the kids before the family takes off for Jimmy's soccer practice or little Suzi's play.

Mrs Voter gets up in the Morning, gets little Jimmy and Suzi ready for school, makes sure her husband can find his clothes, then heads for work herself; dropping the kids at school on the way.

When Mrs Voter comes home, she has to prepare dinner, supervise her two little hellions, wash clothes, do dishes, make sure everybody is fed, help with homework and if she's in the mood, say 'hello' to Mr Voter.

And that's not even half of it.

IF Mr and Mrs Voter have the time, they might turn on the Evening News for a condensed and homogenized version of the News as portrayed by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM while they're cleaning the Kitchen together.

And I call them the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM for a reason. They lie.

So all Mr and Mrs Voter know about current events is what they're told by the DIsGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and read in the Newspaper -- Which isn't the least bit different than what they saw the night before.

They don't have time to be news junkies, to be political junkies. All they know is what they're told by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

That's a HUGE chunk of dimocrap voters.

The biggest chunk are people who vote their pocket books. Losers, like you. Losers like you who depend on the government for something... Hand outs of various kinds... AFDC, Food Stamps, Subsidized Rent, Medicaid, etc.

Plus people who WORK for government and in Unions that are dependent on dimocrap contracts and dimocrap benevolence in order to exist.

Those people? I don't hate any of them, really.

I don't blame somebody for voting their pocketbook even if it's for free stuff. I don't LIKE it, but I don't hate them at all. Not by a long shot.

The people I hate are the one who don't need government assistance but are constantly demanding that more and more people go on a government assisted living arrangement.

The people in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM, the elites in New Yawk and Malibu, Hollywood, College perfessers who constantly ignore the murders committed under communism while extolling its virtues....

What it boils down is simple.... I don't hate stupid people. I don't hate people who have been misled by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

I hate the dimocrap leadership and their toady pushers.

So you're safe. You're too stupid to hate because frankly,

You don't matter. You're just another brain-dead follower.

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

And now the mother of the white kid has to rearrange her life so she can get him safely to school and not have to put him on the bus. What else is new?

This is how li'l Trayvon got out of his criminal charges and now he is dead. We can only hope these thugs aren't far behind him.

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

You CANNOT compare this to Trayvon/Zimmerman AT ALL!

I still don't understand why some want to compare this to the Martin/Zimmerman case. Maybe someone can help me out with what is similar about the two.

how are they different?

How are they different?

1. Different states

2. Different locations (outside vs on a school bus)

3. Gun involved vs no gun

4. 1 on 1 vs. 3 on 1

5. One was uncharged for a month while the others were charged right away

6. One victim died while the other lived

7. One no witnesses while the other plenty of witnesses and video

8. Different reasons for confrontations

9. One attacker defended while the others condemned

10. One an adult on a teen while the other is teens on teen

That's the first ten I have come up with.

I still don't understand why some want to compare this to the Martin/Zimmerman case. Maybe someone can help me out with what is similar about the two.

how are they different?

How are they different?

1. Different states

4. 1 on 1 vs. 3 on 1

I get to #1 and gotta start laughing...

You're funny.

how are they different?

How are they different?

1. Different states

4. 1 on 1 vs. 3 on 1

11. Holder did not get involved

12. Obama did not get involved

13. the NAACP did not get involved

14. no one is calling for the 3 black kids to be killed

how are they different?

How are they different?

1. Different states

4. 1 on 1 vs. 3 on 1

We had a horrific double murder and kidnapping here on the West Coast last week...#s 11-14 didn't happen here either.

Interesting. With Obama signing that executive order that seeks to reduce black incarceration that basically means it's "beat whitey season" all year long.

Pavement apes will now be able to get off lightly by beating non-blacks to the brink of death like they did that poor kid on that bus.

Well look on the brightside. Cities like Chicago are allowing citizens to start carrying again so now we can all be George Zimmermans like that poor kid on that bus and put these sub-humans 6 feet under. Can't wait to bag me a Trayvon! Maybe I'll put its head on my mantle.

Actually I have more respect for a blatant racist than some of you who try and hide it. Clowns like this are a dime a dozen on this forum and are truly entertaining. What I have learned from encounter with people like this in real life is they are the ones that will grow very silent and respectful when confronted by a person of color. You can see the hate on their face but they will never voice it because they are scared. However, the internet has been a blessing for them because now they can say what they want with impunity. For those of you that are truly offended by language like this realize the best thing you can do is be successful. it does two thing that are highly amusing to watch play across their faces. it makes them have to rationalize their prejudice. You being successful also truly terrifies them because of their inferiority complex.

how are they different?

How are they different?

1. Different states

4. 1 on 1 vs. 3 on 1

Eric Himmler did not meet with the Parents of the Victim to discuss Federal Charges.

No reward for the murder of the Black Kids was offered

No riots or protesters destroying property

And you wonder why I hate dimocraps?

How are they different?

1. Different states

4. 1 on 1 vs. 3 on 1

We had a horrific double murder and kidnapping here on the West Coast last week...#s 11-14 didn't happen here either.

Yes, but they were in 'different States' :lmao:

Actually I have more respect for a blatant racist than some of you who try and hide it. Clowns like this are a dime a dozen on this forum and are truly entertaining. What I have learned from encounter with people like this in real life is they are the ones that will grow very silent and respectful when confronted by a person of color. You can see the hate on their face but they will never voice it because they are scared. However, the internet has been a blessing for them because now they can say what they want with impunity. For those of you that are truly offended by language like this realize the best thing you can do is be successful. it does two thing that are highly amusing to watch play across their faces. it makes them have to rationalize their prejudice. You being successful also truly terrifies them because of their inferiority complex.

that's odd, I have had the same experience with black people

Quit playing the race card. All the OP said was that it's "beat whitey season" for these "sub human pavement apes". Nothing about that could be interpreted as racist. :cuckoo:

Ohhhh I see.

Yeah it probably was racist. But the issue here is:

I don't give any such sort of a fuck. :eusa_boohoo:

And plenty of Republicans will come to your defense, claiming it wasn't racist, even though you just admitted that was your intent. But why won't minorities vote Republican? It must be because they are lazy, and want free stuff. Fucking psychos. :lol:

Psssst.

Still not giving a fuck. :lol:

Here's a gift for the sub-human liberal retards:

Zimmerman_fights_zulu.gif

Umad?

You won't find a single liberal defending those black kids.

But you did just help prove a point. So thanks
Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

If you don't show concern over ours, then fuck you, and yours!

Ignored??? I believe EVERY SINGLE major media outlet has covered the story. And EVERY SINGLE media outlet AND FOLLOWER of those media outlets is outraged against those kids!

The black kids were beating the kid up over drugs! Not race! If white kids beat up a black kid over drugs people would be outraged just the same!

If this had been color reversed, it would have been all about race, and Sharpton would have stirred the pot, and the blacks would have demanded serious punishment by threat of violence. If the white guys got 9, months probation, Obama, and all the other fake ass blacks would have had a bunch of dumb shit to say.

I have yet to see one liberal mention race, and if it was plainly about race, they would ignore it.

Where is the outrage from the left? Do you realize how pissed it makes us whites when shit like the Matin/zimmerman case, and every other incident gets the racial treatment, when the left feels it's politically expedient - but something like this is ignored? You know damn well that if it was reversed, blacks would be threatening to riot if they didn't get justice, and sharpton would be at the podium with his indignant entourage drumming the war drums. It would be front page news, and huge resources would be spent in fear of black reaction.

If you don't show concern over ours, then fuck you, and yours!

If this had been color reversed, it would have been all about race, and Sharpton would have stirred the pot, and the blacks would have demanded serious punishment by threat of violence. If the white guys got 9, months probation, Obama, and all the other fake ass blacks would have had a bunch of dumb shit to say.

I have yet to see one liberal mention race, and if it was plainly about race, they would ignore it.
I have yet to see one liberal applaud what those three thugs did, nor blame the victim.

Forum List

Back