3 black students viciously beat a white student

I know the left goes nuts, I'm not seeing why the right should. We are never going to solve racial issues by pointing out the aggressor in each fight. All we are doing is playing games. People get hurt and killed and the left and right play blame games and the real problems continue.

Well, we don't all have your view from Mt Olympus, oh Great One

I am not a great one, I want solutions, not bickering, it is a serious problem and to just blame the left or the right, blame black or white, is getting us nowhere.

A sensible conversation is impossible when one side refuses to take any responsibility for their actions or admit fault of any kind.

Nothing will be done to the attackers. They might, or might not, get a reprimand. The bus driver did nothing so he's safe. He didn't lay a hand on the attackers.

They've already been released.

The White Kid's parents can sue the Black Kids' Parents.

Maybe they'll get a case of Colt 45 out of the lawsuit. If they're lucky.

Meanwhile, Trayvon's parents have already raked in MILLIONS.

And he didn't even live with either one of them!!
bth_ROFLMAODog.gif

I would suggest that the parents of the victim hire a PR Lawyer and Firm to start getting this out in the national news as did Trayvon's parents did.

I know the left goes nuts, I'm not seeing why the right should. We are never going to solve racial issues by pointing out the aggressor in each fight. All we are doing is playing games. People get hurt and killed and the left and right play blame games and the real problems continue.

I am not a great one, I want solutions, not bickering, it is a serious problem and to just blame the left or the right, blame black or white, is getting us nowhere.

There ARE no solutions.

Never have been, never will be.

dimocrap scum want Black People right where they are. Poor, uneducated (just like they kept them in their slaver days), stupid, dependent, fatherless, loyal dimocrap voters.

If Black People were to become Independent, they wouldn't need dimocrap scum anymore.

THINK about it.

If Black People were evenly split in their voting habits, dimocrap scum couldn't get elected Dog Catcher.

All dimocraps offer is Government dependence.

And, unfortunately, that is all too many Black People want.

Y'see, working can be hard. Why do that when you can get all the free stuff you need to live on from dimocrap scum who are more than willing to steal it from people who DO work for it.

The more Black People can cast themselves as victims, the more willing idiots are to give over their hard-earned dollars without a fuss.

dimocraps are very aware of that.

If people ever wake up...... Nevermind.

Like I said, there IS no solution but one. And I don't advocate that.

Yet

I don't know what caused the fight. I wasn't there. Nevertheless had the boys parents enrolled him in martial arts at a young age he would have held his own and then some. I started my own son in Martial Arts at age 4. I think that is a good age to learn how to defend yourself. He was trained by YK Kim who was the Bruce Lee of his time. That was years ago. I find that children thoroughly trained in martial arts at a young age exhibit greater self confidence. It's good for their self esteem. By age 12 they should have the necessary training to handle whatever comes their way. - J.

Can you imagine if a white president who had only daughters said of an interracial alleged crime "if I had a son, he'd look like [white victim]"? He'd be pilloried.

If a white President did that, he would be called out for causing divisiveness instead of going down a path around the incident for unity.

I don't know what caused the fight. I wasn't there. Nevertheless had the boys parents enrolled him in martial arts at a young age he would have held his own and then some. I started my own son in Martial Arts at age 4. I think that is a good age to learn how to defend yourself. He was trained by YK Kim who was the Bruce Lee of his time. That was years ago. I find that children thoroughly trained in martial arts at a young age exhibit greater self confidence. It's good for their self esteem. By age 12 they should have the necessary training to handle whatever comes their way. - J.

One of the attackers tried to sell him some dope in a school restroom and he turned him in to school authorities. THAT is why they went after him.

As to your Martial Arts assertion....?

The victim was 13, the assailants were 15. That's a lot of difference in age, size, weight and strength.

I am, or was a long time ago, a Black Belt in Tae Kwan Do and I can tell you for a fact..... No amount of training given to a 13 year old would help him defeat 3 fifteen year olds.

If anything, it would have gotten him hurt worse.

Martial Arts is good stuff. I highly recommend it. But anybody that thinks it can make you into a Jason Bourne is out of their freaking mind.

What it usually does is make you mess with somebody you shouldn't have and get your ass beat.

This won't be national news as that would be racist. This is what a double standard looks like.

There's no shame with blacks

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

Maybe it is time for exactly that to happen!!!! Quit sweeping this under the rug.
Enough is enough.

This won't be national news as that would be racist. This is what a double standard looks like.

There's no shame with blacks

Yep, you won't hear any doctored recordings on NBC. You won't see white parents marching down the street demanding "justice" for the victim.

Maybe it is time for exactly that to happen!!!! Quit sweeping this under the rug.
Enough is enough.

They're too busy working.

Something dimocraps should try

[
And you MISS the MAIN POINT... once again, it's BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE, which is FAR more prevalent than the opposite.

Oh... sorry... that fucks up you leftists ball game doesn't it?

Too fucking bad.

Except it's really not that "prevelent"...

Most people who are victims of violence are victimized by a member of their own group, usually someone they know.

What people were upset about with Trayvon was not that there was violence. We have too much of that in this country, unfortunately.

It was that no one seemed to think an armed white thug shooting an unarmed black child was that big of a deal.

Trayvon was the thug, moron. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. You do understand the meaning of the word "thug," don't you? Defending yourself doesn't make you a thug. Assaulting people does.

Not sure what race has to do with this. It's a crime and I hope the three perps get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

These blacks are racist and this was a racist attack..

How do you know that? How do you know the white kid wasn't talking shit about one of them earlier that day?

Affixing blame properly is a prerequisite to solving the problem. How can you fix a problem without knowing who or what is causing it?

It was three (so very brave) blacks beating the shit out of a one white, so according to the libtards, it will have been the white boys fault. Al Sharpton will be along shortly to protest against the charges on the blacks.

We have serious race problems in this country, and I don't see them getting any better any time soon, and I don't think whites and blacks can ever really live at peace. It's the two most opposite races on the planet. We will never get along.

That is a really crazy POV.

Of course all liberals support the blacks beating up whites like this. Of course liberals do. This is why cons are so stupid. They just can't get anything right. They'll find one idiot who will say something stupid and extrapolate it to everyone else. This is what paranoid people do.

I don't know what caused the fight.

Being white in the presence of some black thugs is what caused the fight. There actually was no fight. That would imply the victim was able to defend himself.

Forum List

Back