3 GOP Congressman Planned Jan 6

That doesn't matter. Sullivan is for anything that that promotes fascism or violence that he can video and sell.
Regardless...that doesn't help your case...neither does his Proud Boy brother

Regardless...that doesn't help your case...neither does his Proud Boy brother
It doesn't detract from the fact that anti-Trump factions instigated the assault on the Capitol. Sullivan wasn't the only one.

It doesn't detract from the fact that anti-Trump factions instigated the assault on the Capitol. Sullivan wasn't the only one.
There is ZERO evidence of that.

In fact of the well over 500 arrests so far NONE were "anti-Trump"

But a rally and an insurrection aren't one in the same, are they?
Well THIS "rally" was an insurrection from the beginning.

As the Ellipse rally MAGAS were making their way to the Capitol...the Insurrection had already begun....and thousands joined right in.

Brooks was at the Ellipse WEARING a bullet proof vest

The question is...who planned that part of it

There is ZERO evidence of that.

In fact of the well over 500 arrests so far NONE were "anti-Trump"
Has anyone been charged with insurrection? No. Some have been forced to plead guilty to such idiotic bullshit as "parading in a Capitol building".

Watch the video ^^^^ and read the article text.

Last edited:

That's the guy who put together the "Stop the Steal" "event at the Capitol on Jan 6

And he planned it with Gosar and Biggs and Brooks.

Who else was involved should get interesting .

Who else did these creeps talk to? Stone? Oath Keepers? Proud Boys

Other Congresscritters?
The only mistake made on January 6th was not hanging everyone in the building including the janitorial staff ....just to be on the safe side .....then they should of moved on to the alphabet agencies ..

85% of America would of cheered

The only mistake made on January 6th was not hanging everyone in the building including the janitorial staff ....just to be on the safe side .....then they should of moved on to the alphabet agencies ..

85% of America would of cheered
Wrong … the American Taliban would have cheered.

Welcome to Gilead

Has anyone been charged with insurrection? No. Some have been forced to plead guilty to such idiotic bullshit as "parading in a Capitol building".

Watch the video ^^^^ and read the article text.
Yea… great site

We love Trump. Org

That's the guy who put together the "Stop the Steal" "event at the Capitol on Jan 6

And he planned it with Gosar and Biggs and Brooks.

Who else was involved should get interesting .

Who else did these creeps talk to? Stone? Oath Keepers? Proud Boys

Other Congresscritters?

So..........they planned a rally.

Ok, is that only illegal when it's a rally of people you don't agree with?

And I'm sorry, I'll accept a lot of news sources. But one that's called "crooksandliars.com" I just can't even take that seriously at all. Far as I'm concerned you should have posted a story by mad magazine as the source.

So..........they planned a rally.

Ok, is that only illegal when it's a rally of people you don't agree with?

And I'm sorry, I'll accept a lot of news sources. But one that's called "crooksandliars.com" I just can't even take that seriously at all. Far as I'm concerned you should have posted a story by mad magazine as the source.
Maybe you missed all the other sources reporting the same fact.

Lends credence to that site

It shows people in black clothes with baseball bats.

Of course the head of the Proud Boys had stated publicly that they would do that.

That’s your proof?

Jesus

Forum List

Back