3 GOP Congressman Planned Jan 6

maybe they should look at the person responsible for not beefing up security on that day also .....lets see Pelosi's ph records ..
Bullshit. Pelosi and MCONNELL are responsible for appointed the 3 member board that does all of that.

Their responsibility ends there

nah ..... whats good for the goose is good for the gander ... would you have a problem with Pelosi's ph records being looked into ?
Not really. U fortunately there is no reason to do that, because nobody is buying into your insane conspiracy theories. You don't even believe them. You just reflexively vomit this stuff for whataboutism value.

Not really. U fortunately there is no reason to do that, because nobody is buying into your insane conspiracy theories. You don't even believe them. You just reflexively vomit this stuff for whataboutism value.
nobodies buying into yours either ... so lets see Pelosi's ph records along with the 3 repubs records .... why do you have a problem with that ?

so lets see Pelosi's ph records along with the 3 repubs records .... why do you have a problem with that ?
I literally just said I didn't have a problem with it, because you asked me. It was a direct response to your question that you posed directly to me. Do you even remember how not to be a lying, apoplectic little freak anymore? Good god son.

Forum List

Back