3 Manhattan police officers poisoned.

A cowardly act. If they can prove it, they will take the shake shack insurance company and owners for a fortune and they will deserve it.
How is it a cowardly act? BLM says cops are racist and murderers. Are you questioning BLM? Are you racist?
I favor a straight up assault over back shooting, poisoning, booby traps and concealed triggering. It is cowardly and you know it. Some cops are racists or simply anti-social malevolent empowered murderers as we have seen, but not all and it doesn't justify that crap ever, if that is what happened. I do seriously doubt it was an ordered hit.:2cents:

A cowardly act. If they can prove it, they will take the shake shack insurance company and owners for a fortune and they will deserve it.
How is it a cowardly act? BLM says cops are racist and murderers. Are you questioning BLM? Are you racist?
I favor a straight up assault over back shooting, poisoning, booby traps and concealed triggering. It is cowardly and you know it. Some cops are racists or simply anti-social malevolent empowered murderers as we have seen, but not all and it doesn't justify that crap ever, if that is what happened. I do seriously doubt it was an ordered hit.:2cents:
Ordered hit?

Did I miss someone claiming this?

The perps will be out on the streets in a few hours without posting bail.

Sales in gun stores just went up another 1%.
It seems to me that, out of boredom, many American men have been using their time off from work during the shelter in place orders to take the opportunity to create ammunition. A lot of it.

My advice to them is to stand down and hold your fire for now.

Yeah, why are you saying "it was an accident"?
The New York Police Department said "no criminality" had occurred after investigating
Maybe all three just got sick simultaneously and at the same time too? (lol)
Hey, I feel sick
Me too
Wow, me too!

Yeah, why are you saying "it was an accident"?
The New York Police Department said "no criminality" had occurred after investigating
Maybe all three just got sick simultaneously and at the same time too? (lol)
Hey, I feel sick
Me too
Wow, me too!

Fuck off, you cop hating twat.

It's a whitewash, nothing more or less.

This is becoming the dumbest thread of the year...

This was an accident. Why? Because think of the amount of people and blind luck you would need to target cops in this manner...

The machine wasn't properly rinsed out after cleaning... IF this is planned how did they know to do this before the cops came into the place?
It would also mean a number of people involved. They would have all to keep there mouths shut afterwards, these aren't harden criminals working under the code of the Mafia.

This was a simple mistake which is highly embarrassing to company...

Now before anyone else answer, Police investigated this,

HAVE YOU ANY PROOF TO CONTRADICT THE POLICE?

This was an accident. Why? Because think of the amount of people and blind luck you would need to target cops in this manner...

The machine wasn't properly rinsed out after cleaning... IF this is planned how did they know to do this before the cops came into the place?
It would also mean a number of people involved. They would have all to keep there mouths shut afterwards, these aren't harden criminals working under the code of the Mafia.

3 police officers are the only ones so far reporting being injured, and it was an accident?

The NYPD, run by DiBlasio investigated and seemingly overnight figured out it wasn't criminal.

Awful quick to come to that conclusion.

if we could only post on what we had PROOF of, no one would be posting at all in here, son.

Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly.
Sure, that is why 3 police were sent to the hospital for this and no reports of anyone else having similar problems. Also interesting the utter lack of report of past instances.
Well, that's a point. But do you think the investigators didn't think of that? If there was cleaning solution in the machine and the cops happened to be the ones who placed their order right after it was cleaned, the cleaning solution would have rinsed out in their shakes and not been present in anyone else's. I'd bet you anything, the guy who got the last shake had a milder case of poisoning.

Unnerving coincidence. Do you think the investigators would turn a blind eye to it if they thought it were done intentionally? THAT is bullshit.

Of course, it's damned hard to prove someone didn't sprinkle a little in their shakes, either. But to jump to the conclusion that the cops were intentionally poisoned after the investigation said they weren't is the usual crap that gets strewn around here to turn everyone else into an enemy. IMO.

Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly.
Sure, that is why 3 police were sent to the hospital for this and no reports of anyone else having similar problems. Also interesting the utter lack of report of past instances.
Well, that's a point. But do you think the investigators didn't think of that? If there was cleaning solution in the machine and the cops happened to be the ones who placed their order right after it was cleaned, the cleaning solution would have rinsed out in their shakes and not been present in anyone else's. I'd bet you anything, the guy who got the last shake had a milder case of poisoning.

Unnerving coincidence. Do you think the investigators would turn a blind eye to it if they thought it were done intentionally? THAT is bullshit.

Of course, it's damned hard to prove someone didn't sprinkle a little in their shakes, either. But to jump to the conclusion that the cops were intentionally poisoned after the investigation said they weren't is the usual crap that gets strewn around here to turn everyone else into an enemy. IMO.
agreed. we tend to jump the gun and make anything and everything immediately what we need it to be these days. we simply don't know enough from what we do know to understand what happened. so we tend to use our own fears of society today to fill in the gaps.

part of the beast of life these days unfortuantely.

Forum List

Back