3 Manhattan police officers poisoned.

What's the point of posting this?
Package says "May be fatal if swallowed."
Click the link and place your pointer on the package for magnification.

Probably just throwing something in the air until the chemical analysis comes back.

Probably just throwing something in the air until the chemical analysis comes back.
Oh no, he clarified why he posted this crap when he claimed erroneously "Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly" in post 20. It is a sick attempt to claim it is just a standard and common mistake without anything to back such shit up.

Never met anyone or heard of anyone going to the hospital because of a poisoned shake before. Suddenly 3 cops all get poisoned together at this contentious time. Sure, that passes the smell test.

Oh no, he clarified why he posted this crap when he claimed erroneously "Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly" in post 20. It is a sick attempt to claim it is just a standard and common mistake without anything to back such shit up.

Never met anyone or heard of anyone going to the hospital because of a poisoned shake before. Suddenly 3 cops all get poisoned together at this contentious time. Sure, that passes the smell test.

Exactly! :thup:

Serving soft ice cream has become the easiest way to make the public sick. The industry has adopted this poisonous method of sanitizing their equipment as required by law. Low paid workers are taught to clean this using that and that using this. It's all just soap far as they know or care. True, the industry has gotten very good at hiding all the inevitable screw-ups, but those working in such places report the reality to loved ones. Coffee machines. Whole and partial chicken roasters,.. Much is left neglected and allowed to get truly gross.

Serving soft ice cream has become the easiest way to make the public sick. The industry has adopted this poisonous method of sanitizing their equipment as required by law. Low paid workers are taught to clean this using that and that using this. It's all just soap far as they know or care. True, the industry has gotten very good at hiding all the inevitable screw-ups, but those working in such places report the reality to loved ones. Coffee machines. Whole and partial chicken roasters,.. Much is left neglected and allowed to get truly gross.
So, I assume this place was open all day. These cops were poisoned at 8:30 PM this evening.

So, don't they usually clean this thing at the end of the night when it's all over with and they're closing up?

Was anybody else made sick by their drinks?

Sounds like attempted murder to me.

Given my penchant to look at it at both angles, one of two things has happened:

1) The cops were intentionally poisoned by workers at the "Shake Shack", thus the workers should be identified and prosecuted for aggravated assault on a police officer.

2) The three cops conspired to perpetrate a hoax to draw publicity and sympathy from a public they already perceived to be unforgiving and unsympathetic to police. In this case, those officers should be fired and prosecuted for perpetrating a hoax.

The former is more convincing, however.

Either way, we'll soon see.. Nothing to bust a gasket over.

1) The cops were intentionally poisoned by workers at the "Shake Shack", thus the workers should be identified and prosecuted for aggravated assault on a police officer.

2) The three cops conspired to perpetrate a hoax to draw publicity and sympathy from a public they already perceived to be unforgiving and unsympathetic to police. In this case, those officers should be fired and prosecuted for perpetrating a hoax.

The latter is extremely unlikely.

I have never encountered a cop that was willing to hurt themselves for any reason and certainly not for some asinine public sympathy. That is generally not the type of person the force attarcts.

A cowardly act. If they can prove it, they will take the shake shack insurance company and owners for a fortune and they will deserve it.
How is it a cowardly act? BLM says cops are racist and murderers. Are you questioning BLM? Are you racist?
Not yet but BLM is hard at work creating as many racists as possible.

The latter is extremely unlikely.

I have never encountered a cop that was willing to hurt themselves for any reason and certainly not for some asinine public sympathy. That is generally not the type of person the force attracts.

I think it unlikely as well, but it would be negligent of me not to consider all the possibilities. Maybe I employ this practice to a fault.

Forum List

Back