3 Manhattan police officers poisoned.

Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly.
Sure, that is why 3 police were sent to the hospital for this and no reports of anyone else having similar problems. Also interesting the utter lack of report of past instances.
Well, that's a point. But do you think the investigators didn't think of that? If there was cleaning solution in the machine and the cops happened to be the ones who placed their order right after it was cleaned, the cleaning solution would have rinsed out in their shakes and not been present in anyone else's. I'd bet you anything, the guy who got the last shake had a milder case of poisoning.

Unnerving coincidence. Do you think the investigators would turn a blind eye to it if they thought it were done intentionally? THAT is bullshit.

Of course, it's damned hard to prove someone didn't sprinkle a little in their shakes, either. But to jump to the conclusion that the cops were intentionally poisoned after the investigation said they weren't is the usual crap that gets strewn around here to turn everyone else into an enemy. IMO.
agreed. we tend to jump the gun and make anything and everything immediately what we need it to be these days. we simply don't know enough from what we do know to understand what happened. so we tend to use our own fears of society today to fill in the gaps.

part of the beast of life these days unfortuantely.

The NYPD brass is saying it was an "accident", and DiBlasio controls the NYPD brass.

Why only the cops getting sick? Why was the machine "cleaned" at the time it was cleaned? Is there a history of this happening at this location before?

Sure, that is why 3 police were sent to the hospital for this and no reports of anyone else having similar problems. Also interesting the utter lack of report of past instances.
Well, that's a point. But do you think the investigators didn't think of that? If there was cleaning solution in the machine and the cops happened to be the ones who placed their order right after it was cleaned, the cleaning solution would have rinsed out in their shakes and not been present in anyone else's. I'd bet you anything, the guy who got the last shake had a milder case of poisoning.

Unnerving coincidence. Do you think the investigators would turn a blind eye to it if they thought it were done intentionally? THAT is bullshit.

Of course, it's damned hard to prove someone didn't sprinkle a little in their shakes, either. But to jump to the conclusion that the cops were intentionally poisoned after the investigation said they weren't is the usual crap that gets strewn around here to turn everyone else into an enemy. IMO.
agreed. we tend to jump the gun and make anything and everything immediately what we need it to be these days. we simply don't know enough from what we do know to understand what happened. so we tend to use our own fears of society today to fill in the gaps.

The NYPD brass is saying it was an "accident", and DiBlasio controls the NYPD brass.

Why only the cops getting sick? Why was the machine "cleaned" at the time it was cleaned? Is there a history of this happening at this location before?
maybe. and maybe you are 100% right.

maybe.

i'm tired of getting all bent out of shape for personal "maybes" of which we have zero idea if our MAYBE is in fact, true.

hillary had her buddies get her off of her crimes - DAMN THE GOV
trump had his buddies get him off for his crimes - DAMN THE GOV

anytime someone says or does something we don't like, it's immediately a conspiracy or foul play afoot.

maybe it is.

maybe.

haven't we don't enough speculative "maybes" that has pushed MAYBE just maybe - way out of balance?

maybe.

i'm tired of getting all bent out of shape for personal "maybes" of which we have zero idea if our MAYBE is in fact, true.

anytime someone says or does something we don't like, it's immediately a conspiracy or foul play afoot.

maybe it is.

maybe.

haven't we don't enough speculative "maybes" that has pushed MAYBE just maybe - way out of balance?

Considering the 15 minute news cycle, it's where we are at.

Again, all I am asking for is answers to questions, not arrests, not boycotts, not burn down teh shake shack.

1. Were any other people affected?
2. What is the normal cleaning time for the machine

Those two first, and based on answers to that others may follow.

A cowardly act. If they can prove it, they will take the shake shack insurance company and owners for a fortune and they will deserve it.
How is it a cowardly act? BLM says cops are racist and murderers. Are you questioning BLM? Are you racist?
I favor a straight up assault over back shooting, poisoning, booby traps and concealed triggering. It is cowardly and you know it. Some cops are racists or simply anti-social malevolent empowered murderers as we have seen, but not all and it doesn't justify that crap ever, if that is what happened. I do seriously doubt it was an ordered hit.:2cents:
Ordered hit?

Did I miss someone claiming this?
Someone blamed it on BLM.

Three New York City police officers have been hospitalized after allegedly ingesting bleach that had been put into their milkshakes at a Shake Shack restaurant in New York City.

The incident occurred on the evening of June 15 when the three officers went to a Shake Shack restaurant in Lower Manhattan when, at some point during their meal, they began to feel sick while drinking their milkshakes.

Three New York City police officers have been hospitalized after allegedly ingesting bleach that had been put into their milkshakes at a Shake Shack restaurant in New York City.

The incident occurred on the evening of June 15 when the three officers went to a Shake Shack restaurant in Lower Manhattan when, at some point during their meal, they began to feel sick while drinking their milkshakes.

The Coast to Coast Liberal Anti-Police riots, encouraged by the Media and leftards like Sleepy Joe, is what stirs these people up.

If would be great if Biden would show a little leadership and accept responsibility.

I don't see / haven't read that any arrests have been made.

All employees working when the officers were there should be taken into police custody for questioning, and the individuals who are responsible should be charged with attempted murder.

I would also have the place shutdown during a criminal investigation and until the Board of Health could conduct a health inspection.

So an investigation was initiated, and the conclusion was that remains of a bleach cleaning solution was in the milkshake machine, and it was this solution that made the officers ill. This news / publicity probably won't help business, but it is good to know this was not an intentional attempt to 'poison' police officers. Thanks for the missing piece of the story.

Man oh man, you trampers keep trying.:rolleyes:

Keep trying what? This actually DID happen.

Moron

The Coast to Coast Liberal Anti-Police riots, encouraged by the Media and leftards like Sleepy Joe, is what stirs these people up.

If would be great if Biden would show a little leadership and accept responsibility.
These Prog politicians/media/entertainers are murderers. This has been going on for some years. Even a potential plague as we have been told has not deterred them.

So an investigation was initiated, and the conclusion was that remains of a bleach cleaning solution was in the milkshake machine, and it was this solution that made the officers ill. This news / publicity probably won't help business, but it is good to know this was not an intentional attempt to 'poison' police officers. Thanks for the missing piece of the story.
It just happened to be cops...
I don’t trust anything any more.

maybe.

maybe it is.

maybe.

Considering the 15 minute news cycle, it's where we are at.

Again, all I am asking for is answers to questions, not arrests, not boycotts, not burn down teh shake shack.

1. Were any other people affected?
2. What is the normal cleaning time for the machine

Those two first, and based on answers to that others may follow.
i don't like it when people full bore rage on me due to their assumptions regardless of the times we live in. we're creating these times by acting in such a manner.

given that, i don't want to bull rush other people either based on assumptions that are pre-determined in such a binary fashion either.

you can analyze it until you prove what you want but what good is that if you go into it with the idea of proving they were out to do the police harm vs. just doing their job badly.

Keep trying what? This actually DID happen.

Moron
dont ask.....its penelope.....

Trying what? Showing people how sorry you scum are?

Forum List

Back