3 Manhattan police officers poisoned.

Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly.
Quite a "coincidence" that just three cops specifically were poisoned by a machine that supposedly had residue from a cleanser even though others had milk shakes before and after these cops, presumably.

Since when are machines cleaned out during business hours?

Lies and rationalizing only makes the liars and rationalizers look like duplicitous morons.
Not calling you a liar. Just saying you seem eager to swallow a story that seems full of holes.

Last edited:
Didn't St Trumpy recommend ingesting bleach to ward off the corona hoax?

No he didn't but I suggest that you and other liberals should ingest it to cure a case of stupidity.
I’m pretty sure trump did say to ingest disinfectants.

No he asked a question, a question by the way based on science. I know you leftists hate science, but..........

I mean Jesus Christ, the fucking scientific method begins with asking questions you science hating morons.

Three New York City police officers have been hospitalized after allegedly ingesting bleach that had been put into their milkshakes at a Shake Shack restaurant in New York City.

The incident occurred on the evening of June 15 when the three officers went to a Shake Shack restaurant in Lower Manhattan when, at some point during their meal, they began to feel sick while drinking their milkshakes.

And late last night thier social media department of groveling said nothing but
****** lives matter heres more money ******* / more money for you act blue

No he didn't but I suggest that you and other liberals should ingest it to cure a case of stupidity.

No he asked a question, a question by the way based on science. I know you leftists hate science, but..........

I mean Jesus Christ, the fucking scientific method begins with asking questions you science hating morons.

He asked a question that every child over the age of 10 knows the answer to.

Leftists applaud this.

No one applauds this.

Sadly that isn't true and you know it. There are a LOT of people in this country who are thrilled to see cops injured and killed, just as there is no question that there are people in this country who applaud black men being killed by police no matter how it went down.

Just a sad commentary on the state of this country.

He asked a question that every child over the age of 10 knows the answer to.

Children know you can't "inject" UV light into the body?

That's weird

Shake Shack accused of employee Poisoning Cops
---------------------------
False headline and no link to article, and no one put anything in their shakes.
The headline is not false.. .there is actually a link to a CNN article on the matter from your post. And what makes you certain no one put anything in their drinks considering just these three cops happened to be victims of
"cleaning solution".

Do you know a single thing about the story? I would say NO. You must be on drugs or drinking heavily.

What's the point of posting this?

It does relate to something I did a search on and came up empty.
How does Shake Shack make their Shakes?
I'd think they'd do it the old fashioned way with a mixer like this using frozen Ice cream.
1592336605995.png

They claim the bleach was in a machine they were cleaning out. I dont see them using soft serve Ice Cream dispensers with all the flavors they have.
So the old method seems more plausible...which would of course throw the whole "we were cleaning the machine" crap right out the window.

Shake Shack did a thorough internal investigation and determined the use of disinfectant was justified. /sarcasm

Glad the cops are okay.

Forum List

Back