3 Manhattan police officers poisoned.

You'd think that one could smell and taste bleach pretty quickly before drinking much of it. Still, Chlorine is a very highly toxic halogen that oxidizes into hydrochloric acid in the body. Nasty. That shit can kill you. This shit is getting way out of hand. People are attacking innocent strangers indescriminantly now. Plain stupid. This isn't justice, it is terrorism.

yeah-----we drink it every day from the kitchen tap.
Could be a small amount hidden in whatevah was
the shake - bleach from the gallon IS POISONOUS
depending on dose What sickness did it produce in the cops? -----did they vomit almost immediately?

Package says "May be fatal if swallowed."
The establishment ("?") has now taken it upon themselves to delete my original post simply linking to that product's description,.. "Reason: off topic / trolling"
Today,.. nearly a week after responding to Jackson's inquiry: " What's the point of posting this?"
Commonly overused and not rinsed out properly.
This is where we are. Trying to discuss breaking news seriously..
Bizarro World.

As much as I know how fucking desperate you conspiracy nut jobs are to find a nasty case cop haters, I really do enjoy posting this
Right because NO ONE has ever tried to bring any harm to any law enforcement officer.
I'm so glad we can finally put this tired myth to bed. Aren't you?

Does this busy Manhattan diner typically do routine maintenance on their equipment during their busy hours?
Is it likely only three people, all NYC cops, would wind up being poisoned by "accident" and no one else?
How often does this happen at the Shake Shack?
Beside cops being poisoned is there one single thing anyone can corroborate in this story to support the
weak unlikely claims of NY authorities?

You think it didnt happen?
Poisoning? No. They didn't even get sick. They just said the shakes tasted weird. And the police union decided now would be a good time to embarrass themselves and exaggerate and lie about it. Nice work, fellas.

I'll ask just one last time why this machine was getting a bleach rinse when customers were still ordering
shakes and is it customary to do maintenance on machinery during business hours?
Because... they do it several times a day? Damn son, you REALLY need to do some brain exercises.

Forum List

Back