3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

It is unlikely either of us would have an armed criminal for a neighbor. That is the point.

I got a quarter ... If I flip it five times and it comes up heads ... Can I chop your hand off?
If it comes up heads 5 times in a row ... What are the chances it will come up heads 6 times in a row?

There are far more lost than any good obviously. With only like 250 justified homicides a year more than twice as many people die in accidents alone than are saved.

You can gamble the odds on not protecting yourself if you feel like it ... I don't.

Gun control equals less armed killers.

Yo Brain ... That's kind of like a no brainer ... Other than possibly going to the range, most people own guns because they are very effective killing weapons.

It is a no brainer. We would have less mass killings. Fewer cops killed. Less accidental death. Less innocent people hit in drive by shootings....

Had to go back to 2016 for that one eh?

636425641505158901-100117-GunHomicides.png

you didn't read your own link. where were the surges again? heavily gang infested areas. duh!! why post something and ignore the facts your own link gave you? I don't know abut you people. At least I'd apologies that I read it wrong or something. but wow.

Violent crime is up, nothing was read wrong.
it isn't that simple to make that statement. look dude i give two shits your beliefs, but a generalization like that is looked into deeper and i posted what the reason was. And it doesn't say conceal and carry. just doesn't. it says gang infested areas. period. I fking quoted it for you. here again.

"The surges appeared to be driven by increases in murders in Chicago, Baltimore and some other large cities where violence persisted even as neighboring communities reported declines."

it says this "even as neighboring communities reported declines."

I didn't say concealed carry was the reason. But the claim of more guns equals less crime sure is down the shitter.
Right along with your claim that gun laws reduce crime

They reduce death. I have not claimed they reduce crime. Too many guns sure create a lot of problems.
Why the US has the most mass shootings - CNN
US cops killed 100 times more than German police in 2015
Analysis | American toddlers are still shooting people on a weekly basis this year
Study: Road rage incidents involving guns are increasing

The “boyfriend loophole” in U.S. gun laws is costing women’s lives

More police officers die on the job in states with more guns

Fallen officers: 64 shot dead in the line of duty in 2016 - CNN

FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year - CNN
They do not reduce death either.

Countries that have enacted strict gun bans and confiscations did not see their murder rates drop as a result of those laws in fact in many of those countries murder rates went UP

Yeah ... I will protect my rights and liberties ... Use my firearms if necessary (hope I don't have to).

Sorry it makes you sad ... Its possible you just aren't cut out for this type of thing.
No worries though ... The government will save you (maybe).
Look at how well background checks, gun free zones and all the laws have already worked to protect you.

Well the evidence is clear how to save lives. Hopefully in the future we will value lives over
inanimate objects.
well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops? but you're against that. so innocent lives really aren't important to you, so you actually lie.

We have the fullest jails in the world. Many criminals have guns cause they need protection from other armed criminals. Too many guns.
And you think a ban on guns is going to stop criminals from using guns to protect themselves from other criminals with guns? You can not be serious.

In countries with good gun control it is rare for a criminal to be armed.
By "good gun control" you mean "total ban" right? That is not going to happen. One could say that in countries that have relatively small amounts of cars there a very few deaths by car too. Would you propose "good car control" to curb the roughly 30K-35K deaths by car?

Several problems with that study. It used notional or pretend states to quantify the result. The rub is that we have actual inforthat is not notional.

Cities make up 15% of the population but account for 36% of murder victims. All of the cities have had outright bans or at least restrictions on firearms. Yet more than a third of the murders happen there.

Criminals are afraid of armed victims. http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/cl...72579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf

In this study 34% of criminals said they had been scared off, shot at, or captured by an armed citizen.

Again real world data instead of fantasy world pipedreams.

Forum List

Back