3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.
Background checks?
If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.
The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.
Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.
Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.
Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.
Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.
Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
Good news:
You definition of "crazy" does not create a compelling argument for infringing upon my rights.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.
Background checks?
If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.
The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.
Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.
Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.
Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
Good news:
You definition of "crazy" does not create a compelling argument for infringing upon my rights.
and everyone of the last three had background checks. What he doesn't understand is that we don't have a test to see when someone will lose their mind. I suggest they all go invent it. how to know the date and time someone loses it.

and everyone of the last three had background checks. What he doesn't understand is that we don't have a test to see when someone will lose their mind. I suggest they all go invent it. how to know the date and time someone loses it.
They don't care, they just wan to make it as hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise the right to arms, and they're willing to stand on dead bodies to do it.

They don't care, they just wan to make it as hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise the right to arms, and they're willing to stand on dead bodies to do it.
exactly right. they don't care about the dead, never have. fk they don't even stand for our military service people wounded, loss of limb, life and mind. they'd rather piss on them with disdain while allowing illegals into our country.

Background checks?

3 rifles out of the millions that are legally owned

you do realize that is statistically insignificant don't you?

Background checks?

I hope he passed the BG check for that tactical gear. That shit is deadly!

Background checks?
Good news:
/—-/ Gun grabbers will define crazy as anyone who votes Republican.

Do you know how hard it is to fill mass graves if the victims can shoot back?

"Crazy" is defined as any republican who uses the term, "gungrabber". That would be a Trumpster's choice of word to include along with "Libtard", in order to reveal their SAT score.

Last edited:

They will keep the pressure on until they win. They will never relent until we get what Australia has.

That's why we will do the same to the cocksuking, butt fucking death. Machine guns for felons and children or bust, motherfuckers.

They will keep the pressure on until they win. They will never relent until we get what Australia has.

That's why we will do the same to the cocksuking, butt fucking death. Machine guns for felons and children or bust, motherfuckers.

Actually Australia is beating us because although they did ban assault weapons, almost none were turned in, and many more were imported instead. Australia did the ban by province, so there are no federal goons involved, and no one cares.
There are not almost twice as many assault weapons in Australia as there were back in the 1997 ban.
Whats more, Australia has had mass shootings since then, but they just claim there were not.

:alcoholic:

You guys do know a semi automatic and an assault rifle are not the same thing right?

You guys do know a semi automatic and an assault rifle are not the same thing right?

In WWII and the Korean war, M-1 carbines were the assault weapons of choice.
In WWI is was pump shotguns used as trench sweeper assault weapons.
In the Civil War and Texas Rangers, it was a pair of pistols that were the assault weapon of choice.
Etc.

According to the Founders, every able bodied person is supposed to have the latest assault rifles.
They did not trust police or a mercenary military.
They wanted citizen soldiers instead.
I don't see how they were wrong?

Evil people do evil things and until you can control evil people then bad things will continue to happen.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back