🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 More Women Accuse Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault

Why not six more? Why not ten? The more that women "come out" recharacterizing their consensual sex with Cosby decades ago as "rape" the less I believe it.

I know, let's get 20 more women to say Cosby raped them, maybe even a few that weren't even born when he was a Mac Daddy. Let's make this even more of a circus.
Yeah, being drugged and sexually assaulted when you're unconscious sound consensual, doesn't it?
In Realville, a man doesn't rape dozens of women without eventually being stopped. All these women wait for decades before coming forward because Gloria Allred is going after the family fortune? Your bullshit meter should be screaming at you.

Watch this, I'm going to make a prediction. A dozen more women are going to come forward, especially after the lawyers start tossing around sums for a settlement. This is Michael Jackson all over again.

None of these women have received any "settlements" from Cosby - and people in the business have known that Cosby was a sexual predator for decades.

Why is it so important to you to defend Cosby? You've basically said that nothing will convince you that he's guilty. Why?

I've seen you post on this in multiple threads.
1. Cosby himself has not confessed to it.
2. I don't care what "people in the business knew". Rumors are not facts.
3. Nobody came forward for decades
4. Even though the statute of limitations has expired Cosby can still be sued. His fortune belongs to his children, not to gold diggers who conveniently turn a consensual relationship into "rape". $$$
5. Gloria Allred has already goaded him into confessing to something he didn't do, a sure sign she is gearing up for a lawsuit. $$$
6. Large sums of money are a clear motive to lie $$$
7. $$$$ Bling! $$$ Bling-bl-bling bling bling!$$$$$

Doctor, a court conviction is what it would take to convince me. Oh wait! Nobody ever filed charges for decades so there won't be a trial.

It's kinda like it never happened....

Why not six more? Why not ten? The more that women "come out" recharacterizing their consensual sex with Cosby decades ago as "rape" the less I believe it.

I know, let's get 20 more women to say Cosby raped them, maybe even a few that weren't even born when he was a Mac Daddy. Let's make this even more of a circus.
Yeah, being drugged and sexually assaulted when you're unconscious sound consensual, doesn't it?
In Realville, a man doesn't rape dozens of women without eventually being stopped. All these women wait for decades before coming forward because Gloria Allred is going after the family fortune? Your bullshit meter should be screaming at you.

Watch this, I'm going to make a prediction. A dozen more women are going to come forward, especially after the lawyers start tossing around sums for a settlement. This is Michael Jackson all over again.

None of these women have received any "settlements" from Cosby - and people in the business have known that Cosby was a sexual predator for decades.

Why is it so important to you to defend Cosby? You've basically said that nothing will convince you that he's guilty. Why?

4. Even though the statute of limitations has expired Cosby can still be sued. His fortune belongs to his children, not to gold diggers who conveniently turn a consensual relationship into "rape". $$$
5. Gloria Allred has already goaded him into confessing to something he didn't do, a sure sign she is gearing up for a lawsuit. $$$

So far, none of these women have sued Cosby, or demanded any payments from him.

Why are they waiting, if it's about the money?

Doctor, a court conviction is what it would take to convince me. Oh wait! Nobody ever filed charges for decades so there won't be a trial.

So, nothing will convince you. Like I said.

I have no doubt that if any of these accusations were ever to come to trial and Cosby were to be convicted, you'd call it a travesty of justice and march on in his defense.

Even THAT is not proof. Wanting to convict someone with no hard evidence is an affront to civil society. The question could better be posed, why should I think he's guilty? Rumors? Belated accusations?

If ever you were a defendant in a criminal trial, you WANT me on that jury.

I have no doubt that if any of these accusations were ever to come to trial and Cosby were to be convicted, you'd call it a travesty of justice and march on in his defense.
That's your assumption and a bad one. Innocent until proven guilty is the very foundation of our constitutional republic.

Even THAT is not proof. Wanting to convict someone with no hard evidence is an affront to civil society. The question could better be posed, why should I think he's guilty? Rumors? Belated accusations?

I hate to break this to you, but many people are convicted in court every day with a lot less evidence against them than 50 victims on record.

That's your assumption and a bad one. Innocent until proven guilty is the very foundation of our constitutional republic.

Sure it is, and that's why I'm not demanding that Cosby be thrown in Prison without a trial.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm a rational human being, and am capable of forming opinions without a legal conviction.

Good, so when he loses this lawsuit, we can all agree that he raped those women.

"People in the business" have known that Bill Clinton was a serial sexual predator for his entire political life and laughed about it. Hillary is acknowledged as the enabler but "people in the business" would rather attack an easy target like a Black celebrity than a popular politician..

I hate to break this to you, but many people are convicted in court every day with a lot less evidence against them than 50 victims on record.
This issue highlights why we have a statute of limitations on most crimes.

1. Memories fade and details are lost over time
2. A delayed quest for justice tarnishes the credibility of the accuser. If such a terrible crime were really committed, why the delay? It confounds reason.
3. The accused does not have the benefit of exculpatory evidence that can be lost over time.

Cosby will never be tried. His children will inherit his fortune as they should. This too is justice.

Good, so when he loses this lawsuit, we can all agree that he raped those women.
Juries, like me, are rarely swayed by rumors, delayed accusations, or political agendas. This will not succeed.

These three women bring the total up to 50.

Yet there are still Cosby defenders. It's mindblowing.
Double that number and they'll still all be gold diggers after the family fortune. I'm not impressed by how many greedy people there are like you seem to be.

It's cute how you try to de-legitimize these women as "gold diggers", yet none of them have asked, demanded, or tried in any way to get any of Cosby's money.

Double that number and they'll still all be gold diggers after the family fortune. I'm not impressed by how many greedy people there are like you seem to be.

It's cute how you try to de-legitimize these women as "gold diggers", yet none of them have asked, demanded, or tried in any way to get any of Cosby's money.
What do you think a lawsuit is, silly goose?

$100 million and I can't question their motives?

Gold diggers.

What do you think a lawsuit is, silly goose?

$100 million and I can't question their motives?

Gold diggers.

Link?

Forum List

Back