🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 More Women Accuse Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault

These three women bring the total up to 50.

Yet there are still Cosby defenders. It's mindblowing.
Double that number and they'll still all be gold diggers after the family fortune. I'm not impressed by how many greedy people there are like you seem to be.

It's cute how you try to de-legitimize these women as "gold diggers", yet none of them have asked, demanded, or tried in any way to get any of Cosby's money.
What do you think a lawsuit is, silly goose?

$100 million and I can't question their motives?

Gold diggers.

Link?
Who's being intentionally blind now?

Bill Cosby Urged to Face Accusers in Court or Pay 100 Million - Us Weekly

Even THAT is not proof. Wanting to convict someone with no hard evidence is an affront to civil society.
One person's testimony is hearsay. It is not evidence. But when a number of individuals put forth supportive testimony it becomes corroborative, which is accepted as evidence testimony.

Hundreds of Nazis were convicted of capital crimes on the basis of corroborative testimony, alone, with no "hard" evidence at all.

Even THAT is not proof. Wanting to convict someone with no hard evidence is an affront to civil society.
One person's testimony is hearsay. It is not evidence. But when a number of individuals put forth supportive testimony it becomes corroborative, which is accepted as evidence testimony.

Hundreds of Nazis were convicted of capital crimes on the basis of corroborative testimony, alone, with no "hard" evidence at all.

The question could better be posed, why should I think he's guilty? Rumors? Belated accusations?

If ever you were a defendant in a criminal trial, you WANT me on that jury.
[/QUOTE]
Nazis were accused of murder. There's a reason there's no statute of limitations on murder. Pick another comparison.

These three women bring the total up to 50.

Yet there are still Cosby defenders. It's mindblowing.
Double that number and they'll still all be gold diggers after the family fortune. I'm not impressed by how many greedy people there are like you seem to be.

It's cute how you try to de-legitimize these women as "gold diggers", yet none of them have asked, demanded, or tried in any way to get any of Cosby's money.

Gold diggers.

Link?

That's a threat to get Cosby to waive the statute of limitations.

No lawsuits have been filed.

Do you really not understand the hypocrisy of both yelling about trials and "innocent until proven guilty" and actively arguing for why he shouldn't be tried?

Gold diggers.

Link?

That's a threat to get Cosby to waive the statute of limitations.

No lawsuits have been filed.
Yes a lawsuit has been filed and the California Supreme Court has allowed it to go forward. Have you not been paying attention to the news?

Do you really not understand the hypocrisy of both yelling about trials and "innocent until proven guilty" and actively arguing for why he shouldn't be tried?
I gave a solid argument for the statute of limitations already, and by the way, our legal and justice system agrees with me. So you're all wet on that one. And like a typical Leftist you misplace blame as Leftists always do. The reason there is no criminal trial is because 40 women did not press charges....probably because until numbers like $100 million started floating around, they had fond memories of their volitional adultery with a married man.

Forum List

Back