🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 Teens invade home. Shot dead with ar15

Good for the defender! James and I have had a couple scary situations where we could have used a gun. I don't have as many guns as he does... but I've a 20 gauge, a Springfield 9mil and my trusty AR. I don't keep them uselessly locked in closet or safe either.

I have a sign on my door and it reads as follows:

Gun owner lives here, I suggest you find a job!!
i dont have a sign on mine. I want someone to try and invade my home.
Me too!!!!

That might be why no one does. I had a couple of near encounters but never got the chance for serious action.

Stopped a home invasion twenty years or so ago when the wife and I were somewhat newlyweds in our first house.

Didnt have to shoot anyone,but it was funny as hell watching the south of the border would be home invaders falling all over themselves when they saw the 870 shortie fall into view. They then jumped into their supposedly broken down car and hauled ass!

20 years ACE and not one invasion!!!
I shot at a white guy trying to break into my car but other than that no issues. Probably my pitbulls deter anyone as a first line of defense.

Ace, the last thing on earth any human being wants to do is take a life. But anybody living in this country today, who doesn't own a gun or some line of defense, they're crazy. The only language spoken today and everyone understands it, is I got a gun, try me!!

I shot at a white guy trying to break into my car but other than that no issues. Probably my pitbulls deter anyone as a first line of defense.
Never happened, just like all your other "I fucked up a white guy" stories.

You've never shot at anyone, you've never won a fight and you sure as he'll never slept with a hot white girl. What kind of needy fuckface needs to make up these ridiculous stories?

Me too!!!!

That might be why no one does. I had a couple of near encounters but never got the chance for serious action.

The epitome of US loons and their peashooters....

The epitome of gun owners wishing to keep their families safe and their belongings in their own home

So far: Whole thread vs. Bodey.

When 95% of Americans think differently than you, it might be you.

Excellent! Good finish for the burglars. Next, we'll probably see reporters with microphones in the faces of the criminals families who will condemn the shooter because their loved ones were at their heart, "good people" and that the shooter should be punished.
So true, they mammies all out whining about they had a good child, blah, blah blah....an on that note, I'd say, tell it to Jesus while praying....next?

Why dont you shut the fuck up. You people ALWAYS side with the criminals. They broke into a house and brought weapons with them you fucking kunt. They were there to hurt people and now they will never hurt anyone again.
Hey, damit, chill out.....gun owner here....but I be damned if I'm gonna hate on those that don't believe in it....if your gonna respect the constitution than damit respect the first amendment....free speech!!

Thats whats supposed to happen when you invade someones home.

In the U.S.....in Britain...those guys would tie up your family and pour boiling water over your head to make you give up your belongings.....they would also threaten to murder your children and possibly take a hot iron and put it against your stomach.......because they know the police won't be responding anytime soon....and even then, the cops don't carry guns either....

Three for three!!!!!
Holy shit thats rare! The kids either a fantastic shot or the perps were morons.
They were kids and because they made a bad choice, their lives were taken. Lets not rally here, because the kid that shot these boys, will have to live with his choice also. Bottom line is this, in life we have but one path to persue and thats the path to doing what is right...any deviation from that, expect to either live or die for the consequences you chose.

Never happened, just like all your other "I fucked up a white guy" stories.

You've never shot at anyone, you've never won a fight and you sure as he'll never slept with a hot white girl. What kind of needy fuckface needs to make up these ridiculous stories?
How the fuck do you know what this guy did? Listen up ass wipe, you come here with your bad white ass talking all this smack and I bet on your best days, yous one cowardly white fuck that lives with his parents in a leaky basement with mold....in short, bitch, get a life.

Forum List

Back