🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 Teens invade home. Shot dead with ar15

Three for three!!!!!
Holy shit thats rare! The kids either a fantastic shot or the perps were morons.
They were kids and because they made a bad choice, their lives were taken. Lets not rally here, because the kid that shot these boys, will have to live with his choice also. Bottom line is this, in life we have but one path to persue and thats the path to doing what is right...any deviation from that, expect to either live or die for the consequences you chose.

......pretty sure the bottom line is dont be a thug.

Three for three!!!!!
Holy shit thats rare! The kids either a fantastic shot or the perps were morons.
They were kids and because they made a bad choice, their lives were taken. Lets not rally here, because the kid that shot these boys, will have to live with his choice also. Bottom line is this, in life we have but one path to persue and thats the path to doing what is right...any deviation from that, expect to either live or die for the consequences you chose.

That's it! ;)

Three for three!!!!!

That's it! ;)

The simplest things go right over the simpleton mind......

I have a sign on my door and it reads as follows:

Gun owner lives here, I suggest you find a job!!
i dont have a sign on mine. I want someone to try and invade my home.
20 years ACE and not one invasion!!!
I shot at a white guy trying to break into my car but other than that no issues. Probably my pitbulls deter anyone as a first line of defense.

Ace, the last thing on earth any human being wants to do is take a life. But anybody living in this country today, who doesn't own a gun or some line of defense, they're crazy. The only language spoken today and everyone understands it, is I got a gun, try me!!
I agree. If you dont have a means to protect your home you are asking for someone to violate you.

Thats whats supposed to happen when you invade someones home.

In the U.S.....in Britain...those guys would tie up your family and pour boiling water over your head to make you give up your belongings.....they would also threaten to murder your children and possibly take a hot iron and put it against your stomach.......because they know the police won't be responding anytime soon....and even then, the cops don't carry guns either....
I dont live in Britain. What in the hell are you talking about?

I shot at a white guy trying to break into my car but other than that no issues. Probably my pitbulls deter anyone as a first line of defense.
Never happened, just like all your other "I fucked up a white guy" stories.

You've never shot at anyone, you've never won a fight and you sure as he'll never slept with a hot white girl. What kind of needy fuckface needs to make up these ridiculous stories?
How the fuck do you know what this guy did? Listen up ass wipe, you come here with your bad white ass talking all this smack and I bet on your best days, yous one cowardly white fuck that lives with his parents in a leaky basement with mold....in short, bitch, get a life.
His emotions are hurt. Dont pay Goofyboy any attention. He is a sad limp dick joke. :laugh:

AR-15? Bleh. I wouldn't trust my life with something so unreliable.

AK's only for me!

ak47_PNG15453.png

AK's only for me!

ak47_PNG15453.png

He hit the Trifecta!!!!
What the Fuke more do you want?

What if he had missed? The thing is known as the jam-o-matic. AK's have been found in the jungle after 50 years, cocked, and worked. The AR platform is very accurate, IF it actually shoots.

I own one of these and anyone who thinks they aren't accurate wouldn't want to go against me with mine. Iron sights, 3" groups at 100 yards.

Did sparks fly off objects when they were struck, like in the movies?

I dont recall seeing any sparks. Put some holes in his trunk though.

AK's only for me!

ak47_PNG15453.png
I've never actually even seen either an AR or an AK but based on what I've read, heard about and seen in videos my preference is for the AK-47. For one thing it doesn't seem as delicate as the AR-15, it is far more reliable -- and I like the wood trim.

You really should have used a shotgun, thats kind of reckless shooting at someone on the street when one of your bullets can ricochet off and hit someone else.

You really should have used a shotgun, thats kind of reckless shooting at someone on the street when one of your bullets can ricochet off and hit someone else.
Shotgun is for up close and personal. He was in his car by the time I got downstairs. I wanted to reach out and touch him. i was young at the time and wasnt thinking about the consequences.

Forum List

Back