3 Teens Killed As A Result Of Prank Gone Wrong

a lot of you need to read post # 105

Why? That is just an opinion. Nobody here knows what really happened. Even if the man was being harassed by these kids, that doesn't make it okay to go chasing them down in a car and running them off the road. You can't kill people because they annoy you. He should have gotten a dog.
..you are another one who is not thinking .....DUH....

DUH. Your post #105 is ignorant and dumb. You don't know anything about the situation. For all you know, the guy could be a paranoid schizophrenic.
..they got what they deserved ......I know the kids started it

Why? That is just an opinion. Nobody here knows what really happened. Even if the man was being harassed by these kids, that doesn't make it okay to go chasing them down in a car and running them off the road. You can't kill people because they annoy you. He should have gotten a dog.

DUH. Your post #105 is ignorant and dumb. You don't know anything about the situation. For all you know, the guy could be a paranoid schizophrenic.

You should talk to a shrink, really. :cuckoo:

You should talk to a shrink, really. :cuckoo:
great comeback/refute
hahahahahahhahaha
..this is like other incidents where they say ''he was shot for stealing cigars or selling CDs [ MBrown/ASterling ] --NO -they were shot for attacking cops/etc...these kids did more than just ring a doorbell

Forum List

Back