3 Teens Killed As A Result Of Prank Gone Wrong

Of course, some creep has to come into the thread to sow partisan divisions on a thread that has nothing to do with politics. Booooo! :eusa_hand:

You've been gone a while, my dear. That's pretty much the new normal around here.

It was that way before I was gone too. :D It's just that we have PLENTY of political threads, and people who want to sling political dirt should stick to those types of threads, IMO. ;) Nice seeing you around, MDK!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I've played ring and run before, a couple of times when I was like 10 maybe. From the initial story that has been released, I think the man went totally overboard. I should reserve my judgement until more facts come out though (or IF more facts come out). I wasn't there, and I don't know the whole entire story yet.

So, I can shoot all those seventh day adventist or church of latter-day saints or jehovahs that come to my door because they traumatize me.
Man you are one messed up individual.
And that is being kind to you.
images

..the kids are to blame, not the homeowner ...no prank--no deaths ..I'd vote not guilty
At the end of the day, how bad is ringing a person's door bell and then taking off? How the homeowner responded only kept the "game" going and now look at what has happened. Don't be surprised if the homeowner is labeled more of a perpetrator compared to the kids in the eyes of the authorities when the homeowner is without a doubt guilty of more than what the kids are guilty of. If the kids had to pay, why not the homeowner as well in some way when they are now guilty of worse?

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question is does the homeowner have any remorse for the role that they decided to play?
..actions have reactions and consequences ...how would you like it if one of your family members were scrared from some '''prank''?

There has to be more to this story. The "ring the doorbell and run prank" is just that - you ring the doorbell and RUN. How did this guy have time to answer the door, realize no one was there, understand it was a prank, grab his car keys, get in his car and hunt the kids down? What happened in the time he heard the doorbell to the time he drove his car? How did he have time to realize it was a prank and track them down in the dark?

There has to be more to this story. The "ring the doorbell and run prank" is just that - you ring the doorbell and RUN. How did this guy have time to answer the door, realize no one was there, understand it was a prank, grab his car keys, get in his car and hunt the kids down? What happened in the time he heard the doorbell to the time he drove his car? How did he have time to realize it was a prank and track them down in the dark?

Makes ya wonder if they hadnt done it repeatedly and he was ready for em.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rnia-murder-teens-crash-ding-dong-ditch-prank

Simply a tragic tragic story.....basically 6 California teens were having a sleepover -- and they dared one of the teens to either jump in the pool or go play a long time childhood prank known as ding dong ditch...so they hop in a 2002 Honda Prius and go out looking for the right house to prank...unfortunately they picked the wrong house...

"Once there, one of the boys got out of the car, rang the doorbell, and ran back to the Prius, authorities said. Anurag Chandra, a 42-year-old Corona resident and owner of the house, then allegedly got into his 2019 Infinity Q50 and began chasing the teens’ car, the DA’s office said. ..the man allegedly ran his vehicle into theirs, forcing it off the road in Temescal Valley, about 60 miles southeast of Los Angeles -- The teens' Prius then collided with a tree, killing three 16-year-old boys: Drake Ruiz, Daniel Hawkins, and Jacob Ivascu."

Now most of us played pranks as kids -- this may have included the ding dong prank, wrapping toilet paper around homes, egging cars, etc -- and most of the times, adults would handle it by giving the kids a stern talking and then going and telling the parents of those kids...what this guy did was absolutely over the top -- these boys didn't damage your property, they didn't try to break in your house -- but you hop in your car and take actions that resulted in these boys losing their life? Luckily this guy was arrested, charged with three counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder -- and he faces the death penalty when convicted....

Just for ringing a doorbell?

The guy has anger issues

.......thank you!! this is basic common sense and basic thinking-which many people do not do for many incidents like this..they do not think REALISTICALLY!! ..they think in TV or movie terms/''shallowly''/sensationalism and in MSM terms which equal bullshit most of the time

..yes it would have to take him some time to realize what's going on and/or the kids had to do much more

He was irate over ringing a doorbell?

They didn’t even leave a flaming bag of dog shit

tenor.gif

So, I can shoot all those seventh day adventist or church of latter-day saints or jehovahs that come to my door because they traumatize me.
images

..the kids are to blame, not the homeowner ...no prank--no deaths ..I'd vote not guilty
At the end of the day, how bad is ringing a person's door bell and then taking off? How the homeowner responded only kept the "game" going and now look at what has happened. Don't be surprised if the homeowner is labeled more of a perpetrator compared to the kids in the eyes of the authorities when the homeowner is without a doubt guilty of more than what the kids are guilty of. If the kids had to pay, why not the homeowner as well in some way when they are now guilty of worse?

Holly

P.S. My only other question is does the homeowner have any remorse for the role that they decided to play?
..actions have reactions and consequences ...how would you like it if one of your family members were scrared from some '''prank''?
see posts 105 and 109

a lot of you need to read post # 105

Why? That is just an opinion. Nobody here knows what really happened. Even if the man was being harassed by these kids, that doesn't make it okay to go chasing them down in a car and running them off the road. You can't kill people because they annoy you. He should have gotten a dog.

Well that fat piece of foreign trash is going to spend a lot of time in jail.

Times are changing and its up to parents to educate kids on this newness of guns and the potential for their use. This guy however did go overboard, he should have called the cops or just let the shit go. Ppl are to quick to harm fellow human beings out of anger...ie Trump world
Its not that the time are a changing as much as we threw out Camelot as we became more inclusive. For some reason the powers that be pushed the agendas of eternal infighting pushed to the max that went with it.

Why? That is just an opinion. Nobody here knows what really happened. Even if the man was being harassed by these kids, that doesn't make it okay to go chasing them down in a car and running them off the road. You can't kill people because they annoy you. He should have gotten a dog.
....hahaha--you just fkd up==you said ''nobody really knows what really happened''' --then you say ''that doesn't make it ok....'' etc--do you understand??
..YES--nobody knows what happened....and you don't either ...
..but we can use common sense

Last edited:

..you are another one who is not thinking .....DUH....

Why?

images

Holly

see posts 105 and 109

Too bad this didn't happen in Florida. I'm sure the homeowner's lawyer could find some way to apply the stand your ground law.

It is a sad state we are in when silly pranks lead to death in the greatest country in the world.......

..you are another one who is not thinking .....DUH....

DUH. Your post #105 is ignorant and dumb. You don't know anything about the situation. For all you know, the guy could be a paranoid schizophrenic.

Forum List

Back