3 Teens Killed As A Result Of Prank Gone Wrong

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rnia-murder-teens-crash-ding-dong-ditch-prank

Simply a tragic tragic story.....basically 6 California teens were having a sleepover -- and they dared one of the teens to either jump in the pool or go play a long time childhood prank known as ding dong ditch...so they hop in a 2002 Honda Prius and go out looking for the right house to prank...unfortunately they picked the wrong house...

"Once there, one of the boys got out of the car, rang the doorbell, and ran back to the Prius, authorities said. Anurag Chandra, a 42-year-old Corona resident and owner of the house, then allegedly got into his 2019 Infinity Q50 and began chasing the teens’ car, the DA’s office said. ..the man allegedly ran his vehicle into theirs, forcing it off the road in Temescal Valley, about 60 miles southeast of Los Angeles -- The teens' Prius then collided with a tree, killing three 16-year-old boys: Drake Ruiz, Daniel Hawkins, and Jacob Ivascu."

Now most of us played pranks as kids -- this may have included the ding dong prank, wrapping toilet paper around homes, egging cars, etc -- and most of the times, adults would handle it by giving the kids a stern talking and then going and telling the parents of those kids...what this guy did was absolutely over the top -- these boys didn't damage your property, they didn't try to break in your house -- but you hop in your car and take actions that resulted in these boys losing their life? Luckily this guy was arrested, charged with three counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder -- and he faces the death penalty when convicted....
He didn't have time to train the parents ? Damn shame

..the kids are to blame, not the homeowner ...no prank--no deaths ..I'd vote not guilty

blame for what? are you going to run down the Jehova's Witnesses every time they ring your door bell?

Naw, those kids may have been annoying, ringing a doorbell and then driving away, but is there even a law on the books that says that is a crime?

I think the homeowner should just do a plea deal for Manslaughter due to temporary Insanity.....

Because his actions going after the pranksters was INSANE.........

Shouldn't have happened..........and perhaps why kids shouldn't do the pranks.........but I think we all did this to a degree as kids........
he had every right to go after them

he may have had a right to go after them and maybe get their license plate number, maybe even chew them out, but he didnt have a right to slam into their car. That was just stupid. At some point as he was chasing their car he needed to do a risk/vs reward consultation with his mind.

Some friends and I did the ding-and-ditch prank once as teens. The guy came after us firing a gun. :cuckoo:
Psychotic RWNJs will do that sometimes.
98% chance he'd vote Demonrat

sub-buzz-140-1579813619-2.jpg
You saved a picture of the made up guy who chased billy and his friends with a gun years ago?

Wow

Psychotic RWNJs will do that sometimes
That's his mug shot. Can't handle it when you discover the killer isnt a "RWNJ"
How do you know he isn't just from a mugshot?

Or do.you guys still not let brown folks join?

We use to do that in the early 70's only we called it N!@@er knocking.
We'd then hide so we could see their reaction.

Why does it not surprise me that you are from Texas?

Thanks for noticing snowflake.

You admit to playing "****** knocking" and you dare to take the high moral ground. You sound like a pew warmer.

What moral High ground is that?
Oh.....I have an answer for ya already fake %er.

Can't we please leave the partisan politics out of this? It has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with a man who possibly felt that he was being bullied, getting enraged, overreacting and having the unfortunate consequences of killing three children. Nobody wins in this scenario.

Back when I was a kid it was a well known prank and no one ever over reacted to it.
Bring in a foreigner who probably never heard of it and you get a different reaction.
The hazards of multiculturalism.....

..the kids are to blame, not the homeowner ...no prank--no deaths ..I'd vote not guilty

I agree. Someone scares me with a home invasion-type prank like this, I also would probably try to shoot them.

I guess going out after them with his car was a little much.....

But the stupid kids should have known better. Now they do, the ones left over anyway.

We use to do that in the early 70's only we called it N!@@er knocking.
We'd then hide so we could see their reaction.

The thread parent presents as black, so were these black kids? Is it some kind of hostile black game like "knock out"? If they were black that would DEFINITELY up the fear and anger ratio of the homeowner. I would view such an attack late at night as very threatening ----- frankly, they would do well to get off my land reaaallll quick, because I would shoot.

I wouldn't drive after them, though, and I would call the police PDQ.

Only question is intentional or by accident...............Killing them for a door bell prank............Nah...........that's over the top for me.

Sounds like it looked very like an attempted home invasion. We have those around here --- usually blacks --- and you definitely don't want to give home invaders a chance to get inside. If they get in, you are dead.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rnia-murder-teens-crash-ding-dong-ditch-prank

Simply a tragic tragic story.....basically 6 California teens were having a sleepover -- and they dared one of the teens to either jump in the pool or go play a long time childhood prank known as ding dong ditch...so they hop in a 2002 Honda Prius and go out looking for the right house to prank...unfortunately they picked the wrong house...

"Once there, one of the boys got out of the car, rang the doorbell, and ran back to the Prius, authorities said. Anurag Chandra, a 42-year-old Corona resident and owner of the house, then allegedly got into his 2019 Infinity Q50 and began chasing the teens’ car, the DA’s office said. ..the man allegedly ran his vehicle into theirs, forcing it off the road in Temescal Valley, about 60 miles southeast of Los Angeles -- The teens' Prius then collided with a tree, killing three 16-year-old boys: Drake Ruiz, Daniel Hawkins, and Jacob Ivascu."

Now most of us played pranks as kids -- this may have included the ding dong prank, wrapping toilet paper around homes, egging cars, etc -- and most of the times, adults would handle it by giving the kids a stern talking and then going and telling the parents of those kids...what this guy did was absolutely over the top -- these boys didn't damage your property, they didn't try to break in your house -- but you hop in your car and take actions that resulted in these boys losing their life? Luckily this guy was arrested, charged with three counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder -- and he faces the death penalty when convicted....

Using your vehicle as a weapon, then leaving the seen of the accident .. the home resident is probably screwed but this happened in lawless California .. so ?

If the home resident is an illegal alien.. it's likely a free ride..
Indeed. If the home resident is an illegal, he will get off and be given a grant to buy a nicer home and a new car.

Bad choices because of immaturity, can unfortunately have immediate permanent consequences. Very sad [emoji20].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the homeowner should just do a plea deal for Manslaughter due to temporary Insanity.....

Shouldn't have happened..........and perhaps why kids shouldn't do the pranks.........but I think we all did this to a degree as kids........

he may have had a right to go after them and maybe get their license plate number, maybe even chew them out, but he didnt have a right to slam into their car. That was just stupid. At some point as he was chasing their car he needed to do a risk/vs reward consultation with his mind.
from what I have read, the kids said he rammed them --so let's wait for the real story

then why is he sitting in jail??

Can you tell me what legal statute gave him :"the right" Mr. Johnnie Cochran??
gee--I think it's innocent till proven guilty.....good--the kids are dead--they deserved it

Forum List

Back