3 Teens Killed As A Result Of Prank Gone Wrong

..the kids are to blame, not the homeowner ...no prank--no deaths ..I'd vote not guilty
At the end of the day, how bad is ringing a person's door bell and then taking off? How the homeowner responded only kept the "game" going and now look at what has happened. Don't be surprised if the homeowner is labeled more of a perpetrator compared to the kids in the eyes of the authorities when the homeowner is without a doubt guilty of more than what the kids are guilty of. If the kids had to pay, why not the homeowner as well in some way when they are now guilty of worse?

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question is does the homeowner have any remorse for the role that they decided to play?
..actions have reactions and consequences ...how would you like it if one of your family members were scrared from some '''prank''?

I wouldn't like it. Not liking something doesnt justify what this guy did.

..the kids are to blame, not the homeowner ...no prank--no deaths ..I'd vote not guilty
At the end of the day, how bad is ringing a person's door bell and then taking off? How the homeowner responded only kept the "game" going and now look at what has happened. Don't be surprised if the homeowner is labeled more of a perpetrator compared to the kids in the eyes of the authorities when the homeowner is without a doubt guilty of more than what the kids are guilty of. If the kids had to pay, why not the homeowner as well in some way when they are now guilty of worse?

Holly

P.S. My only other question is does the homeowner have any remorse for the role that they decided to play?
..actions have reactions and consequences ...how would you like it if one of your family members were scrared from some '''prank''?

....he had every right to follow/etc the pranksters

I think the homeowner should just do a plea deal for Manslaughter due to temporary Insanity.....

Because his actions going after the pranksters was INSANE.........

Shouldn't have happened..........and perhaps why kids shouldn't do the pranks.........but I think we all did this to a degree as kids........

I think the homeowner should just do a plea deal for Manslaughter due to temporary Insanity.....

Shouldn't have happened..........and perhaps why kids shouldn't do the pranks.........but I think we all did this to a degree as kids........
he had every right to go after them

Holly

Get the license number and call the cops.

To get the tag number maybe......to find out who they were to tell the parents..........but I saw the picture in the article.......it was rammed from the back........

Only question is intentional or by accident...............Killing them for a door bell prank............Nah...........that's over the top for me.

Holly

Why? How was he harmed?

Holly

Why? How was he harmed?
Criminal Liability for Pranks | LegalMatch
etc etc

To get the tag number maybe......to find out who they were to tell the parents..........but I saw the picture in the article.......it was rammed from the back........

Only question is intentional or by accident...............Killing them for a door bell prank............Nah...........that's over the top for me.
..you are saying the car is moving, rammed from the back and put's that dent in it??!!! no way

Holly

Get the license number and call the cops.
yes, that's why he was going after them bastards

..you are saying the car is moving, rammed from the back and put's that dent in it??!!! no way
The pic in the article shows it hit in the back...........so it looks like it was hit from the rear.

When the cops play on blacks it's call a nigga no knock...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rnia-murder-teens-crash-ding-dong-ditch-prank

Simply a tragic tragic story.....basically 6 California teens were having a sleepover -- and they dared one of the teens to either jump in the pool or go play a long time childhood prank known as ding dong ditch...so they hop in a 2002 Honda Prius and go out looking for the right house to prank...unfortunately they picked the wrong house...

"Once there, one of the boys got out of the car, rang the doorbell, and ran back to the Prius, authorities said. Anurag Chandra, a 42-year-old Corona resident and owner of the house, then allegedly got into his 2019 Infinity Q50 and began chasing the teens’ car, the DA’s office said. ..the man allegedly ran his vehicle into theirs, forcing it off the road in Temescal Valley, about 60 miles southeast of Los Angeles -- The teens' Prius then collided with a tree, killing three 16-year-old boys: Drake Ruiz, Daniel Hawkins, and Jacob Ivascu."

Now most of us played pranks as kids -- this may have included the ding dong prank, wrapping toilet paper around homes, egging cars, etc -- and most of the times, adults would handle it by giving the kids a stern talking and then going and telling the parents of those kids...what this guy did was absolutely over the top -- these boys didn't damage your property, they didn't try to break in your house -- but you hop in your car and take actions that resulted in these boys losing their life? Luckily this guy was arrested, charged with three counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder -- and he faces the death penalty when convicted....
If he'd killed them with a gun he probably wouldn't be facing any charges. America.

Forum List

Back