3 Wolverine Watchmen Found Guilty

When I first read this, I was thinking Wolverine and the Watchmen were making a movie together......now I am disappointed
I didn't get the tie-in at first...now I do.

1666800043860.png

I'm sure someone will be by in a few minutes to tell us why this isn't breaking news.

If these guys were planning to kidnap Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin or any other Republican I find annoying and full of shit -- I would still be against it and celebrate the arrests of those trying to do it...

and no, I won't give them a pass and claim "The FBI set them up" -- I don't know what it is with right-wingers and their need to reflexively cape up for domestic terrorists

If these guys were planning to kidnap Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin or any other Republican I find annoying and full of shit -- I would still be against it and celebrate the arrests of those trying to do it...

and no, I won't give them a pass and claim "The FBI set them up" -- I don't know what it is with right-wingers and their need to reflexively cape up for domestic terrorists

Lol

The FBI infiltrated and pushed for the plot.

No plot was ever even planned.

HATE HOAX

Documented FBI bias trying to fudge stats for

White surepmacism/nationalist extremist violence

That never existed outside of Chris Wray....

Lol

HATE HOAX

The jury said different...

Are those jurors part of the Deep state too?

Lol

HATE HOAX

Oh by the way, I keep hearing you guys mentioning Wray....I wonder how did that guy become head of the FBI....any idea? Like what moron appointed him

The jury said different...

Are those jurors part of the Deep state too?

Not disputing that the FBI instigated all of this and that none of the three "convicted" here actually did anything...

Zionist fascists are very thorough. When they cheat and lie, they go all the way.

Michigan voters hopefully will see this late October surprise for what it is, another example of a corrupt and biased FBI I helping the cause of Zionist fascism.

Forum List

Back