3 Wolverine Watchmen Found Guilty

Again, for the record.....plots about kidnapping people is wrong....

No one tricked these morons into plotting a kidnapping...and if they are that stupid, that isn't a real defense....according to those jurors...

Funny how the same folks defending these morons are also the same folks who love it when innocent people are ACTUALLY FRAMED BY COPS -- especially if those innocent people are black and/or poor..

Again, for the record.....plots about kidnapping people is wrong....

No one tricked these morons into plotting a kidnapping...and if they are that stupid, that isn't a real defense....according to those jurors...

Funny how the same folks defending these morons are also the same folks who love it when innocent people are ACTUALLY FRAMED BY COPS -- especially if those innocent people are black and/or poor..
Nobody tricked Pelosi in plotting to ambush a sitting President.
Presidents Trump Gov's (no pun intended).
Pelosi was charged with???

I prefer responding to comments with cohesive thoughts that are somewhat tethered to reality....thanks for trying tho.
So you are saying you accept Pelosis' behavior making you the actual person protecting luring people to do harm and were deflecting that to which poster? Which person were you kvetching about, when it was you in the mirror all along?
Your Ad Hominem response is typical human behavior when you get caught in your own commentary.

If these guys were planning to kidnap Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin or any other Republican I find annoying and full of shit -- I would still be against it and celebrate the arrests of those trying to do it...

and no, I won't give them a pass and claim "The FBI set them up" -- I don't know what it is with right-wingers and their need to reflexively cape up for domestic terrorists

No you wouldn't, liar.

So you are saying you accept Pelosis' behavior making you the actual person protecting luring people to do harm and were deflecting that to which poster? Which person were you kvetching about, when it was you in the mirror all along?
Your Ad Hominem response is typical human behavior when you get caught in your own commentary.

You really want to ignore the subject this thread was created to discuss do you? You are really interested deflection/misdirection/telling lies.

Post your fucking proof of Ms. Pelosi's supposed attempt to lure the Traitor, then create thread about it. So far all you have done is use smoke and mirrors to misdirect away from this thread is suppose to be about. You reek of MAGA MAGGOT Bull Shit.

You really want to ignore the subject this thread was created to discuss do you? You are really interested deflection/misdirection/telling lies.

Post your fucking proof of Ms. Pelosi's supposed attempt to lure the Traitor, then create thread about it. So far all you have done is use smoke and mirrors to misdirect away from this thread is suppose to be about. You reek of MAGA MAGGOT Bull Shit.
Why are you dems so hostile?
The proof was as I stated, in her own words on camera, in front of witnesses.
So I'll ask again, if everything is honky dorey in masked, crime riddled, hyper inflation land with bumbling idiot political leadership, then why are you so hostile and why are people taking that hostility out on innocent people on subway platforms and fast food restaurants?
You either are happy with what you voted for or you hate it, which is it?
We already know the answer, but want you to finally admit to yourself as to why you are miserable and frustrated.

Why are you dems so hostile?
The proof was as I stated, in her own words on camera, in front of witnesses.
So I'll ask again, if everything is honky dorey in masked, crime riddled, hyper inflation land with bumbling idiot political leadership, then why are you so hostile and why are people taking that hostility out on innocent people on subway platforms and fast food restaurants?
You either are happy with what you voted for or you hate it, which is it?
We already know the answer, but want you to finally admit to yourself as to why you are miserable and frustrated.
I'm happy that you're miserable.

I'm happy quite a bit.

I'm happy that you're miserable.

I'm happy quite a bit.

Good to hear that you are happy, however you just admitted it comes from making misery in life instead of pleasantry, which is a mental instability.

6y2sor.jpg

Last edited:

I disagree.

See post #35.

:)

Forum List

Back