• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
[
Why the fuck should he stay when they offer nothing.

Should have sent a scrap piece of paper asking that question and saved a walk there.

It is called "negotiation" .

He says "will you give me my wall"

They say "no"...

then that is when negotiations start. Trump is supposed to be the most amazing negotiator every in the history of the Fucking planet, he even has his face on a book about it.

So for in his time as POTUS he has not been able to negotiate a damn thing except for new name to NAFTA with a couple minor tweaks.
He started at 33 billion a long while back. Down to 5 billion. I think hes lowered the amount down enough so far.

We are losing more money than hes asking for. Pony the fuck up. Personnaly his price is too low.

[

Should have sent a scrap piece of paper asking that question and saved a walk there.

They say "no"...

then that is when negotiations start. Trump is supposed to be the most amazing negotiator every in the history of the Fucking planet, he even has his face on a book about it.

So for in his time as POTUS he has not been able to negotiate a damn thing except for new name to NAFTA with a couple minor tweaks.
He started at 33 billion a long while back. Down to 5 billion. I think hes lowered the amount down enough so far.

We are losing more money than hes asking for. Pony the fuck up. Personnaly his price is too low.

I am fine with funding the additional fencing that the CBP is asking for.

[

They say "no"...

It is comptehensive border security funding. End result 1000 miles of fencing to 30 foot heights. Towers. Vehicles. Roads. Cameras. Communcation towers. Detection equipment. pOE scanners for drugs. Etc.

That's the 1.6 billion that was in the budget proposal...and Trump turned that down
The repairs of 14 miles in San Diego has been requested for 10 years. A decade. Includes pedestrian walk ways to a POE.

The levee walls for flooding. Nagoles. Google is your friend. Look it up.

You people lie, fact. Just like Schumer lied about Trump "slamming the table".
I believe Schumer since your dotard is a compulsive liar. Trump needs to be burped and put to bed so the grown ups can get back to running the government.

Schumer has already been proven to have lied you parrot, don't be a fake news drone.
Trump has been proven to lie a thousand times over. Don’t be a little bitch.

I called BS on your lie and you deflect, shocker.
Lol you’re the obe who brought it up as a deflection in the first place, little snowflake. Now slam the table and walk out, bitchass.

Here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: when you can come up with a legitimate gripe about Trump call us.

So? Until Trump’s tantrum is over there’s no point to staying in D.C
Its not Trump's tantrum....its the American peoples tantrum...we want the border secure like they promised after 9-11....build the wall....

A Quinnipiac poll of 1,147 voters reached on landlines or cell phones from Dec. 12-17 found that 54 percent of respondents opposed the wall and 43 percent supported it. A Harvard CAPS/Harris online survey of 1,407 registered voters conducted Dec. 24-26 found that 56 percent of those surveyed did not support a wall, while 44 percent did.

Just 35 percent of those surveyed supported including money for the wall in a federal spending bill, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll of 2,440 adults conducted online Dec. 21-25.

More than two-thirds of Americans don’t think the wall should be a priority, according to a poll of 1,075 adults by NPR, PBS News Hour and Marist. That poll was conducted Nov. 28-Dec. 4 using live telephone interviews to reach both landlines and cell phones.

Regardless of Americans’ opinions about the wall, they’re not happy with how the government shutdown is being handled by either Congress or Trump. Just 18 percent of Americans polled say they approve of how Congress has handled the shutdown, with 60 percent disapproving, a new HuffPost/YouGov survey finds. As for Trump, 38 percent approve of how he’s handling it, and 49 percent disapprove, according to the poll.

From the Quinnipiac poll:

An overwhelming majority of U.S. voters believe that security along the southern border is a problem, with 48 percent saying that it’s a “serious problem” and 38 percent saying it’s a “minor problem.” Only 14 percent said that border security is “not even a small priority,” the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey found.
And most don't want trump to build another wall to fight the problem.

So? Until Trump’s tantrum is over there’s no point to staying in D.C.

Trump isn't having a tantrum, liar liar your pants on are fire. :eusa_liar:
Yes he is. He’s demanding his baba or nobody gets to go to bed.

I believe Schumer since your dotard is a compulsive liar. Trump needs to be burped and put to bed so the grown ups can get back to running the government.

Schumer has already been proven to have lied you parrot, don't be a fake news drone.
Yea, and Trump's never been proven to have lied. Shit, he's more honest than Mother Theresa.

Its not Trump's tantrum....its the American peoples tantrum...we want the border secure like they promised after 9-11....build the wall....

A Quinnipiac poll of 1,147 voters reached on landlines or cell phones from Dec. 12-17 found that 54 percent of respondents opposed the wall and 43 percent supported it. A Harvard CAPS/Harris online survey of 1,407 registered voters conducted Dec. 24-26 found that 56 percent of those surveyed did not support a wall, while 44 percent did.

Just 35 percent of those surveyed supported including money for the wall in a federal spending bill, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll of 2,440 adults conducted online Dec. 21-25.

More than two-thirds of Americans don’t think the wall should be a priority, according to a poll of 1,075 adults by NPR, PBS News Hour and Marist. That poll was conducted Nov. 28-Dec. 4 using live telephone interviews to reach both landlines and cell phones.

Regardless of Americans’ opinions about the wall, they’re not happy with how the government shutdown is being handled by either Congress or Trump. Just 18 percent of Americans polled say they approve of how Congress has handled the shutdown, with 60 percent disapproving, a new HuffPost/YouGov survey finds. As for Trump, 38 percent approve of how he’s handling it, and 49 percent disapprove, according to the poll.

An overwhelming majority of U.S. voters believe that security along the southern border is a problem, with 48 percent saying that it’s a “serious problem” and 38 percent saying it’s a “minor problem.” Only 14 percent said that border security is “not even a small priority,” the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey found.

Wow, you are correct, most idiot liberals don't want a wall.

No you moron stupid duped up democrat supporter. Nancy said NO he said Bye. In that order! He offered her everything she asked for in exchange for the WALL. She said No he said Bye. Now hopefully you aren’t too fucking stupid to get that!

How is that any different than what I said?

It is called negotiations...one side says "I want this", the other side says "no", and then you negotiate.

But you sheep are too stupid to even understand basic negotiations.
You cannot negotiate with stupid people like ewe and the **** Pelosi! Was she or wasn’t she all over the news saying no money for the wall? Right! So Trump calls her to the WH offers her EVERY THING SHE ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. AGAIN, HE OFFERED THE **** EVERYTHING SHE EVER ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO GET IT WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO?
NO MEANS NO.
Moron. He asked her if she would fund the wall, she said no, he walked out -- exactly where in that exchange did he "offer her everything she asked for?" :cuckoo:

Wow, you are correct, most idiot liberals don't want a wall.
Most people on average, which includes non-Liberals as well.

Yes he is. He’s demanding his baba or nobody gets to go to bed.

Wait a second. Are you saying Trump doesn’t lie? Because nobody actually believes that.

No you moron stupid duped up democrat supporter. Nancy said NO he said Bye. In that order! He offered her everything she asked for in exchange for the WALL. She said No he said Bye. Now hopefully you aren’t too fucking stupid to get that!

How is that any different than what I said?

It is called negotiations...one side says "I want this", the other side says "no", and then you negotiate.

But you sheep are too stupid to even understand basic negotiations.
You cannot negotiate with stupid people like ewe and the **** Pelosi! Was she or wasn’t she all over the news saying no money for the wall? Right! So Trump calls her to the WH offers her EVERY THING SHE ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. AGAIN, HE OFFERED THE **** EVERYTHING SHE EVER ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO GET IT WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO?
NO MEANS NO.
Moron. He asked her if she would fund the wall, she said no, he walked out -- exactly where in that exchange did he "offer her everything she asked for?" :cuckoo:
Sorry......we don't negotiate with Liberal Terrorists.........LOL

Funny how they change their tune from 2006 to now..........I never would have walked into the room with them.........Would have sent a note..........do I have my wall funding yet..............They could have wrote NO........end of discussion.

Wait a second. Are you saying Trump doesn’t lie? Because nobody actually believes that.
He lives in side your head.........by Trolling your ass.........too bad.

Walls Work

Release Date:
December 12, 2018
WE ARE BUILDING THE FIRST NEW BORDER WALL IN A DECADE.

In FY 2017 Congress provided DHS $292 million to build 40 miles of a steel bollard wall in the San Diego, El Centro and El Paso Sectors – Border Patrol’s highest priority locations – in place of an outdated and operationally ineffective barrier. DHS received its FY17 funding for border wall construction in May 2017. DHS awarded the first contract against that funding in November 2017 and began construction three months later in February 2018. As of November 21, 2018, CBP has constructed more than 31 of the 40 miles with the remaining 9 miles scheduled for completion by early 2019.

• El Centro Project (2.25 miles): Completed.
  • El Paso Project (20 miles): Completed
  • San Diego Primary Project (14 miles): Completion anticipated in May 2019.
  • El Paso Project (4 miles): Construction started in September.
In FY18, Congress provided $1.375B for border wall construction which equates to approximately 84 miles of border wall in multiple locations across the Southwest border, including:

• $251M for a secondary border wall in the San Diego Sector
  • $445M to construct a new levee wall system in the Rio Grande Valley Sector
  • $196M to construct a new steel bollard wall system in Rio Grande Valley Sector
  • $445M for a primary pedestrian wall in San Diego, El Centro, Yuma and Tucson Sectors
What’s next you might ask? When combined with the funds provided in FY 2017 and FY 2018, if funded at $5B in FY 2019 DHS expects to construct more than 330 miles of border wall in the U.S. Border Patrol’s highest priority locations across the Southwest border.

DHS is positioned to construct 215 miles of Border Patrol’s highest priority border wall miles including:

• ~5 miles in San Diego Sector in California
  • ~14 miles in El Centro Sector in California
  • ~27 miles in Yuma Sector in Arizona
  • ~9 miles in El Paso Sector in New Mexico
  • ~55 miles in Laredo Sector in Texas
  • ~104 miles in Rio Grande Valley Sector in Texas
The Bottom Line: Walls Work. When it comes to stopping drugs and illegal aliens from crossing our borders, border walls have proven to be extremely effective. Border security relies on a combination of border infrastructure, technology, personnel and partnerships with law enforcement at the state, local, tribal, and federal level. For example, when we installed a border wall in the Yuma Sector, we have seen border apprehensions decrease by 90 percent. In San Diego, we saw on Sunday that dilapidated, decades-old barriers are not sufficient for today’s threat and need to be removed so new – up to 30 foot wall sections can be completed.

[

They say "no"...

You can only negotiate with people that are willing to do the same. Nobody can negotiate (no matter who you are) with people that say "no" to anything you offer.

Republicans are working hard telling Trump to SHUT THE FUCK UP ..

Washington (AFP) - Top Republican lawmakers on Sunday warned against Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to secure funds for a border wall, signaling doubts within the president's party as a government shutdown was set to enter a fourth workweek.

Senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, told CNN that he would "hate" to see Trump invoke emergency powers for a wall.

"If we do that, it's going to go to court and the wall won't get built," he said.

And Representative Steve Scalise, the No. 2 House Republican, told ABC, "We don't want it to come down to a national emergency declaration," even if he believes Trump has the authority to do so. ...
You know why nobody wants to invoke emergency powers?

Because Democrats never show any form of restraint. They will invoke them for every stupid little thing not related to national security. They will take what they want by any means necessary, regardless of the outcome, and we will have effectively lost the republic for good.

The GOP is full of do-nothing chicken shits who hate personal liberty, but they are right on this point.

It's a very last measure Trump is willing to take. He's going to exhaust all other possibilities first.

I think what Trump should do is tell Shoemaker he has two choices: Give him the 5 billion for the wall, or if he's going to declare an Emergency, the money spent will be 30 billion for the wall. That would get them thinking, because after all, none of this has to do with money, it has to do with stopping walls from being built.

If they take it to court and it ends up at the Supreme Court and they win, Trump gets no money for the wall. However if they lose, they're going to see a wall like they've never seen before, equip with every latest technology and engineering possible.

Last edited:
While 800,000 will miss their first paycheck.

Let them eat cake.

30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
the

They want to see the damage for themselves and pay homage to the 3000 people who died on Trumps watch, and apologize to their families, and to get an estimate on the amount of money they are going to put in the next budget to help the island restore.

Sure, you need all those people to do that.

Forum List

Back